android-lineageos-nedir-nasil-yuklenir-1608128374.jpg

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is... still valid?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Whats Working:

-wifi
-camera
-bluetooth
-gps
-boots
-etc
-display

whats not working:
-ril
-modem
-audio
you tell :)

First time flashing LineageOS 17.1 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
Download the zip(s)
Install a compatible Recovery
Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
Wipe data/factory reset
Flash LineageOS
Install the Google Apps addon package (Optional)
Reboot

DOWNLOADS and Updates:

BUİLD3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PkZB50Skmw12nzmUZxh3hXun7ySRkpDm/view?usp=sharing

BUİLD2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i8YXH9X5w3lp5CIauaSUXyCayxYb5F5J/view?usp=sharing

BUİLD1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zhvnmgowf2I1I-kiWc_c6UmyhXSV9EX6/view?usp=sharing

LineageOS recovery (optional): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZwWNLH5nk_2sCIiqLf9HfEuABGySM20/view?usp=sharing

CHANGELOG:

Build3:
optimization kernel
permissions fixed
mixer paths added
bluetooth fixies
adding camera wrappers
new audio libraries added

Build2:
wifi and sound drivers fixed
missing files fixed
system prop fixed
selinux fixed

CREDİTS:

LineageOS team
Exynos5420 team
DarkCamper
Resurrection Remix team

XDA:DevDB Information
[10|SM-N900| Unofficial LineageOS 17.1 (ha_3g), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
DarkCamper

ROM OS Version:
Android 10 Q
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Test

Created 2021-04-06
Last Updated 2021-04-06

Last edited:

Tranex

Mar 1, 2021
#BUILD3 (SM-N9000Q/ TWRP v3.5)

-OS is not detecting SIM
-Audio is not working
-Bluetooth has some problems (You can open it but you don't see your device&buds in the list and other devices can't see you neither)
-GPS is not working(?)
-Device overheating (recording videos)
-Auto-rotate is not working
-Stock camera app records video but can't save it
-LiveDisplay is not working
-Phone buttons are a little odd

Last edited:
Reactions: hooooossamq

Dark Camper

Mar 1, 2021
First look: Wi-Fi is not working on my SM-N9000Q model

Okay... first of all I flashed the rom and everything is so smooth and great.
Here's the bugs I found (I tested this rom on my SM-N9000Q model and CAN'T say that you will see these bugs on SM-N900):

-Wi-Fi is not working*
-Bluetooth is not working*
-Night light is not working
-OS is not detecting SIM*
-Phone keys are a little weird (but if you use on screen keys it'll work perfect)
-Stock camera app CAN take pictures but CAN'T record videos
-Auto-Rotate is not working*
-Audio is not working*

*I think these are more important than others to fix but it's your choice. I'll keep using until night and if I find more bugs I'll let you know. :)
I have found where the errors are now I will make a new compilation to fix them I did a few tweaks on the ril I hope it works :cool:

Dark Camper

Mar 1, 2021
-Wi-Fi is not working*
-Bluetooth is not working*
-OS is not detecting SIM*
-Auto-Rotate is not working*
-Audio is not working*
-MIC is not working(?)*
-I can't find the Auto Brightness setting?

Well done. If you can fix these bugs this rom will be the best. BTW, AudioFX is not working (it's not that big problem to me tbh). Here's some images:

View attachment 5272379View attachment 5272377View attachment 5272385View attachment 5272381
thanks for these images If the charge consumption speed of the device is high, I can add the smartass v2 optimization editor to the kernel.

Reactions: Tranex

that's me01

Jun 13, 2016
Tested the ROM seems the smoothest so far, but sadly there are bugs as mentioned. In my ha3g model Bluetooth crushed as soon as the start up menu came up. No WiFi, no Bluetooth, no sim card detection. Waiting for new updates. Hopefully one day this ROM can be stable. Thank you so much developer the fact that this phone even got android 10 ROM is great I always thought android 7 was it and no new ROMs but you came and you brought your magic with you! Thank you!

Dark Camper

Mar 1, 2021
Tested the ROM seems the smoothest so far, but sadly there are bugs as mentioned. In my ha3g model Bluetooth crushed as soon as the start up menu came up. No WiFi, no Bluetooth, no sim card detection. Waiting for new updates. Hopefully one day this ROM can be stable. Thank you so much developer the fact that this phone even got android 10 ROM is great I always thought android 7 was it and no new ROMs but you came and you brought your magic with you! Thank you!
There are problems with ril and bluetooth in samsung hardware, they may not be gone, but I added new ones instead of selinux and wifi drivers, I will present the new structure today.

Tranex

Mar 1, 2021
(y)(y)(y)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE 4 COMİNG SOON
    Well still then the next update will be released with more effort. :)
    😁

Update 4 targeted my fix some problems while it restarted some problems So update 4 was removed. When I researched where the error was, I realized that I was not using the updated hardware. I will present it to you after testing the new build. :)
    Some great work , waiting for the next updates.keep up the great work!!!!!😘
    Just for informing you (probably you know already) there is a page for

"Resurrection Remix v5.8.5 "which used to have same problems as you have now but in the build two they solved most of it.​

Since I don't know much about coding , I can't say a certain thing but the data that they have may help you especially that the team doesn't work on ha3g nowadays
    android-lineageos-nedir-nasil-yuklenir-1608128374.jpg

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is... still valid?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Whats Working:

-wifi
    -camera
    -bluetooth
    -gps
    -boots
    -etc
    -display

whats not working:
    -ril
    -modem
    -audio
    you tell :)

First time flashing LineageOS 17.1 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
    Download the zip(s)
    Install a compatible Recovery
    Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    Wipe data/factory reset
    Flash LineageOS
    Install the Google Apps addon package (Optional)
    Reboot

DOWNLOADS and Updates:

BUİLD3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PkZB50Skmw12nzmUZxh3hXun7ySRkpDm/view?usp=sharing

BUİLD2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i8YXH9X5w3lp5CIauaSUXyCayxYb5F5J/view?usp=sharing

BUİLD1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zhvnmgowf2I1I-kiWc_c6UmyhXSV9EX6/view?usp=sharing

LineageOS recovery (optional): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZwWNLH5nk_2sCIiqLf9HfEuABGySM20/view?usp=sharing

CHANGELOG:

Build3:
    optimization kernel
    permissions fixed
    mixer paths added
    bluetooth fixies
    adding camera wrappers
    new audio libraries added

Build2:
    wifi and sound drivers fixed
    missing files fixed
    system prop fixed
    selinux fixed

CREDİTS:

LineageOS team
    Exynos5420 team
    DarkCamper
    Resurrection Remix team

XDA:DevDB Information
    [10|SM-N900| Unofficial LineageOS 17.1 (ha_3g), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    DarkCamper

ROM OS Version:
    Android 10 Q
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Test

Created 2021-04-06
    Last Updated 2021-04-06
    Some great work , waiting for the next updates.keep up the great work!!!!!😘
    Just for informing you (probably you know already) there is a page for

"Resurrection Remix v5.8.5 "which used to have same problems as you have now but in the build two they solved most of it.​

Since I don't know much about coding , I can't say a certain thing but the data that they have may help you especially that the team doesn't work on ha3g nowadays

I think he is working on it.just waite for next version
    i am still working on it if sound and bluetooth problems continue in next update i will replace the kernel drivers with old drivers :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone