- Mar 1, 2021
* Your warranty is... still valid?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
whats not working:
First time flashing LineageOS 17.1 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
Download the zip(s)
Install a compatible Recovery
Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
Wipe data/factory reset
Install the Google Apps addon package (Optional)
DOWNLOADS and Updates:
LineageOS recovery (optional): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZwWNLH5nk_2sCIiqLf9HfEuABGySM20/view?usp=sharing
mixer paths added
adding camera wrappers
new audio libraries added
wifi and sound drivers fixed
missing files fixed
system prop fixed
Resurrection Remix team
[10|SM-N900| Unofficial LineageOS 17.1 (ha_3g), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
ROM OS Version: Android 10 Q
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2021-04-06