ROM [10] Lineage-17.1 Unofficall ha3g

Search This thread

Tranex

Mar 1, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
It's been a long time, is there any improvement?
When will the latest version be released, I think it's been quite a while
When would the new build be released? I've been checking the post everyday for maybe a week and something now😅
"Developing a rom is like making an art. Devs needs some time to get possible features and fix rom-related issues. It can take up to 1-2 months or even half a year to make a "stable" rom. So if we want to get a really stable rom, we'll have to wait. And of course, Dev will let you know about the steps he has taken if he wants to share."

that's me01

Jun 13, 2016
"Developing a rom is like making an art. Devs needs some time to get possible features and fix rom-related issues. It can take up to 1-2 months or even half a year to make a "stable" rom. So if we want to get a really stable rom, we'll have to wait. And of course, Dev will let you know about the steps he has taken if he wants to share."
Okay thanks for explaining things I'm sure most of us didn't know about this

that's me01

Jun 13, 2016
Anyone else thinks this is the most crazy thing in the world? FOR NOTE 3 exynos? Guys we barely had android 8 wow I'm actually shocked I've never heard anything more crazy than this thanks to the developer we can't wait to test it out🌸💖

• Love
Reactions: Dark Camper

Top Liked Posts

You know what... I had tried something before( like no ril fix) and its works :)
    ok now iam from pc its faster for typing :)

so what i did before was. when i installed the multiboot twrp v3.1 i used to install 2 roms or 3 somtime for testing them in the same time.
    one of these roms was have a problem with the ril not working and its give me sim not found.
    it was an android 5.0 rom.i had installed another rom with the same android 5.0 and have the ril and sim working.....

so after searching for how to fix that.i found in internal storage a folder in my phone its named a multiboot folder and found in it every rom i had installed before in a folders for every rom.and each folder have just 5 files one of them named mmcblk0p13_modem.img

so i decide to copy this file mmcblk0p13_modem.img from the folder of the rom that have the ril and sim works to the folder of the rom that have ril and sim not working...i copy it.replace.accept... then i reboot to the rom that have a ril and sim not working to test it if my trick will work or not....and ITS WORK :) .

so i was think to use the same way with this rom in that time when @Dark Camper
    give us the build 1 .but the problem was that this rom need a newer twrp with a multiboot option...
    and if @Dark Camper
    remember i was ask him to make a multiboot option with the latest twrp so we can use it to test his rom without losing our main rom .

but he say that its easy and he give me a tutorial thread link to make it ( maybe because he was busy with testing his rom ) but i dont know how.i tried but cant make it work.
    ok now iam from pc its faster for typing :)

so what i did before was. when i installed the multiboot twrpv 3.1 i used to istall 2 roms or 3 somtime for testing them in the same time.
    one of these roms was have a problem with the ril not working and its give me sim not found.
    it was an android 5.0 rom.i had installed another rom with the same android 5.0 and have the ril and sim working.....

so after searching for how to fix that.i found in internal storahe a folder in my phone its named a multiboot folder and found in it every rom i had installed before in a folders for every rom.and each folder have just 5 files one of them named mmcblk0p13_modem.img

so i decide to copy this file mmcblk0p13_modem.img from the folder of the rom that have the ril and sim works to the folder of the rom that have ril and sim not working...i copy it.replace.accept... then i reboot to the rom that have a ril and sim not working to test it if my trick will work or not....and ITS WORK :) .

so i was think to use the same way with this rom in that time when @Dark Camper
    give us the build 1 .but the problem was that this rom need a newer twrp with a multiboot option...
    and if @Dark Camper
    remember i was ask him to make a multiboot option with the latest twrp so we can use it to test his rom without losing our main rom .

but he say that its easy and he give me a tutorial thread link to make it ( maybe because he was busy with testing his rom ) but i dont know how.i tried but cant make it work.
    okay, now, if we want to dualboot the rom, i'll have to make a dualboot patch, I'll try to do it. :)
    I am trying to flash this rom but getting error 7 in twrp, can anyone help me..had earlier flashed this rom, was working fine then flashed back to resurrection remix and now wanted to test it again but its not getting installed.
    And eagerly waiting for los 18.1, hope it gets released soon.Thanks Dark Camper(y)(y)(y)
    android 11 los 18.1 will be released in the next 2-3 days :)
    I am very much looking forward to this new update !!! I hope they upload it soon!
    yes the update is done and i have been trying to convert it to a zip file for about a few days :)
    Don't forget us. We look forward to your work. Ty for your effort, bro...
    ok i completed the update but now i will solve the startup problems on the on android 11
    Android 11 los 18.1 will be released in the next 2-3 days.
    The update is done and i have been trying to convert it to a zip file for about a few days.
    Are you still trying to convert the ROM into a zip file? I mean... come on man. :D
    Come on Android 11.
    Lineage-OS-17.jpg

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is... still valid?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Whats Working:

-wifi
    -camera
    -bluetooth(detection problems)
    -gps
    -boots
    -etc
    -display
    -video decoder

Whats Not Working:
    -video recorder/encoder
    -ril
    -modem
    -audio
    you tell 😉

First time flashing LineageOS 17.1 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
    Download the zip(s)
    Install a compatible Recovery
    Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    Wipe data/factory reset
    Flash LineageOS
    Install the Google Apps addon package (Optional)
    Reboot

DOWNLOADS and Updates:

BUİLD3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PkZB50Skmw12nzmUZxh3hXun7ySRkpDm/view?usp=sharing

BUİLD2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i8YXH9X5w3lp5CIauaSUXyCayxYb5F5J/view?usp=sharing

BUİLD1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zhvnmgowf2I1I-kiWc_c6UmyhXSV9EX6/view?usp=sharing

LineageOS recovery (optional): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZwWNLH5nk_2sCIiqLf9HfEuABGySM20/view?usp=sharing

SCREENSHOTS: Screenshots by #TRANEX#:)

Screenshot_20210407-132809_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20210407-133519_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210409-194353_AudioFX.png
    Screenshot_20210407-133008_Files.png
    Screenshot_20210409-194322_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20210409-194420_Calendar.png

CHANGELOG:

Build3:
    optimization kernel
    permissions fixed
    mixer paths added
    bluetooth fixies
    adding camera wrappers
    new audio libraries added

Build2:
    wifi and sound drivers fixed
    missing files fixed
    system prop fixed
    selinux fixed

CREDİTS:

LineageOS team
    Exynos5420 team
    DarkCamper

XDA:DevDB Information
    [10|SM-N900| Unofficial LineageOS 17.1 (ha_3g), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    Dark Camper

ROM OS Version:
    Android 10 Q
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Test

Created 2021-04-06
    Last Updated 2021-04-13
    I am trying to flash this rom but getting error 7 in twrp, can anyone help me..had earlier flashed this rom, was working fine then flashed back to resurrection remix and now wanted to test it again but its not getting installed.
    And eagerly waiting for los 18.1, hope it gets released soon.Thanks Dark Camper(y)(y)(y)
    android 11 los 18.1 will be released in the next 2-3 days :)
    UPDATE 4 COMİNG SOON
    I am very much looking forward to this new update !!! I hope they upload it soon!
    yes the update is done and i have been trying to convert it to a zip file for about a few days :)
    Well still then the next update will be released with more effort. :)
    😁

Update 4 targeted my fix some problems while it restarted some problems So update 4 was removed. When I researched where the error was, I realized that I was not using the updated hardware. I will present it to you after testing the new build. :)