LineageOS 17.1 official trees / unofficial builds for surya and karna.
LineageOS 18.1 unOfficial, official request in progress, for surya and karna.
We are official!
But "official" builds cannot be built yet until we move to fully OSS vendor partition. Be patient now, it will happen thank to the amazing underlying Ghostrider work, but i need to adapt it to LOS trees which are different.
Work on the 18.1 with full vendor partition, that will be officially built is in progress.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- FM Radio
- RIL (telephone, SIM, 2G/3G/4G/LTE/+/blah...)
- Bluetooth + AAC
- Tethering + bluetooth working
- Safety net passed
- SELinux Enforcing in Trust
- WiFi Display fully working
- Infrared (IR)
- NFC (Surya only)
- Honestly at this time, nothing?
There is also a MIcroG build if you don't like Google Apps!
- LineageOS 17.1 builds [19 September 2021]
- LineageOS 18.1 builds [06 September 2021]
- Or from: Telegram Announcements Channel
- Or from: Google Drive
Note: on the same download links you can find also MicroG builds for both 17.1 and 18.1!
There is also, for help and support, the:
- NOTE: it is MANDATORY to flash latest stable firmware for your region!
- For 17.1: flash VENDOR + FIRMWARE from Android 10 (Q)
- For 18.1: flash FIRMWARE from Android 11 (R) - no vendor required.
- Download this build and Magisk (optionally) and gapps (optionally).
- Put the zip on your MicroSD (suggested) or connect via USB to PC.
- Boot to recovery (latest TWRP only is suggested! OrangeFox has issues).
- Wipe Dalvik, Cache and format data. This IS NOT OPTIONAL!
- Reboot recovery after wipe and format.
- Flash this ROM zip...
- ... (suggested) reboot system and do the initial setup ...
- ... If you want Magisk and/or gapps: boot back to recovery,
- Flash GAPPS and/or Magisk.
- Reboot and enjoy!
- Download a full MIUI rom recovery package from XiaomiFirmwareUpdater
- ... (make sure you download the full rom package for RECOVERY, it is about 2.4Gb!) ...
- From recovery, flash the zip file. This will cleanup all the partitions.
- Now flash again this ROM.
Tested with Magisk 23.0, newer version should work.
Suggested GAPPS for LineageOS 17.1: OpenGapps nano or pico.
Suggested GAPPS for LineageOS 18.1: Mind The Gaps (here)
XDA DevDB Information
LineageOS 17.1 & 18.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Build by @gardiol
Thanks to @Maharajah99, @janhammer504 , and quite so many others.
Device tree sources: device tree
Kernel sources: kernel
Vendor sources: vendor
SafetyNet does not pass by default, you need to follow the steps on post n.3 below. This is due to Google issues and LOS rules.
ROM OS Version: Android 10 & 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Status: Testing, unofficial.
Last Updated 2021-09-98