[ROM][10/12] LineageOS OFFICIAL [SURYA]KARNA]

Search This thread

jjcdennis

Jun 20, 2015
Toronto
Ok gave it a go and got an error -
1632230018766.png

The device shows its connected and I'm ion the bootloader - fastboot.
I can't actually find a firmware folder in the extracted Sysrya fastboot rom. Just an image folder and some flash_files
1632230381090.png

1632230416715.png

1632230454386.png

Last edited:

jjcdennis

Jun 20, 2015
Toronto
OK, I moved the rom to the C: root and that seems to have worked. However, after numerous tries I forgot to "clean all" and did a "clean all and lock" Can you point me to the right place to find the commands to unlcok this phone?

jjcdennis

Jun 20, 2015
Toronto
Well something is wrong. Miflash did its thing with "success". The phone started to boot with the POCO name on the screen, but only loads for about 20 seconds, the screen goes blank and it starts to load again. This repeats over and over.
I got into the xiaomi recovery, rebooted - nothing, tried to connect to mi pc suite - windows recognizes a connection (but not shown in devices), but mi suite tells me to connect my device - it is. The last option is to wipe data, which I haven't tried.
Any thoughts?
Weird, I just got into fastboot and the phone is visible in miflash. Should I try to reinstall miui?
ADB doesn't show it on the list of devices?

Last edited:

camperbh

Feb 22, 2021
Well something is wrong. Miflash did its thing with "success". The phone started to boot with the POCO name on the screen, but only loads for about 20 seconds, the screen goes blank and it starts to load again. This repeats over and over.
I got into the xiaomi recovery, rebooted - nothing, tried to connect to mi pc suite - windows recognizes a connection (but not shown in devices), but mi suite tells me to connect my device - it is. The last option is to wipe data, which I haven't tried.
Any thoughts?
Weird, I just got into fastboot and the phone is visible in miflash. Should I try to reinstall miui?
ADB doesn't show it on the list of devices?
Well if you have access to fastboot I think trying once more won't hurt.

EDIT: I neglected to read your previous post and I'm sorry to tell you that if you can't access the system, you can't re-unlock the bootloader since you have to sign in with your Mi account and all that jazz. You need an unlocked bootloader to flash anything (including official images) via fastboot. Your only hope is EDL mode as far as I'm aware, and few people have access to it (you need an EDL authorized account). I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Radeproblemo

Jun 30, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Thanks i did everything a and it worked, i managed to install LOS android 10 but i got no service... And now i cant install any other android 10 rom i just get error with no explanations whichever i try to install. Just tried to install stock recovery rom and of course i got an unspecified error. I tried recreateing steps from downgrade guide and now i cant even boot into lineage anymore with every other rom i try to flash gives me unspecified error... Please help somebody how do i go back to android 11 or fix this

Last edited:

gringo80

Account currently disabled
Jun 8, 2018
Thanks i did everything a and it worked, i managed to install LOS android 10 but i got no service... And now i cant install any other android 10 rom i just get error with no explanations whichever i try to install. Just tried to install stock recovery rom and of course i got an unspecified error. I tried recreateing steps from downgrade guide and now i cant even boot into lineage anymore with every other rom i try to flash gives me unspecified error... Please help somebody how do i go back to android 11 or fix this

Each android version requires its specific SUPER.img ... Don't mix the files !!!

Repeat from the beginning and don't skip any line on my guide or try to do it in your way ... it will not work !!!

My guide works for upgrading & downgrading !

Last edited:

Radeproblemo

Jun 30, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Each android version requires its specific SUPER.img ... Don't mix the files !!!

Repeat from the begining and don't skip any line on my guide or try to do it in your way ... it will not work !!!

My guide works for upgrading & downgrading !
I flashed super.img for android 10, i did everything from the guide, i managed to install LOS 17.1 but i didnt have no service thats when i tried to install other android 10 roms(Pixel Experience, Havoc ) and got unspecified error.Then i repeated the steps from guide again and couldnt even boot into los..Meh so upgrading is the same i just download recovery and fastboot firmware for android 10 and extract recovery.img and super.img?

gringo80

Account currently disabled
Jun 8, 2018
I flashed super.img for android 10, i did everything from the guide, i managed to install LOS 17.1 but i didnt have no service thats when i tried to install other android 10 roms(Pixel Experience, Havoc ) and got unspecified error.Then i repeated the steps from guide again and couldnt even boot into los..Meh so upgrading is the same i just download recovery and fastboot firmware for android 10 and extract recovery.img and super.img?
Upgrading = download the higher version of the firmware [R]
Downgrade = download the lower version of the firmware [Q]

!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will we have LOS 21?
    Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS 19.1 Official and currently built by LineageOS official infrastructure.

17.1 has never been official (and it's upstream dead since 31st December 2021),
    18.1 is official, discontinued builds,
    19.1 is official, discontinued builds,
    20.0 is official and built weekly.

/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

What's working:
    • Everything

Known issues:
    • Honestly at this time, nothing?
    • Some people report SystemUI freezes, in this case setting minimum refresh rate to 60Hz and peak refresh rate to 90Hz sohuld solve the issue.

Camera Notes
    ANX camera is not recomended and will most probably NOT work.
    To get a fully working camera try one of the gcams here.
    Do not forget to copy&load the associated xml file!

Official LOS uses oss camera service, so xml written for other custom roms might not work.
    The gcams at the above link have modified xmls for LOS.

Download:

There is also a MIcroG build if you don't like Google Apps!
    If you care for official microg builds, check here they will be ready when they will be ready, those builds are not done by me nor supported by me, do not ask me about it.

There is also, for help and support, the:
    Instructions:
    • Make sure to flash at the firmware 14.0.5.0 (anything newer will work) from XiaomiFirmwareUpdater firmware page
    • Download this build and Magisk (optionally) and gapps (optionally).
    • Put the zip on your MicroSD (suggested) or connect via USB to PC.
    • Boot to recovery (latest TWRP only is suggested! OrangeFox has issues).
    • Wipe Dalvik, Cache and format data. This IS NOT OPTIONAL!
    • Reboot recovery after wipe and format.
    • Flash this ROM zip...
    • ... flash gapps zip ...
    • ... If you want Magisk, flash zip ...
    • Reboot and enjoy!
    If you have any issues flashing, like persistent GApps or booting issues, try to cleanup the phone with the following procedure:
    • Download a full MIUI rom recovery package from XiaomiFirmwareUpdater MIUI page
    • ... (make sure you download the full rom package for RECOVERY, it is about 2.4Gb!) ...
    • From recovery, flash the zip file. This will cleanup all the partitions.
    • Now flash again this ROM.
    This problem is related to the fact that TWRP and OrangeFox both don't support dynamic partitions properly yet.

Tested with Magisk 25.2, newer version should work, but you MUST follow the SafetyNet fix guide in the next post if you want Play Store certification.

Suggested GAPPS for LineageOS: Mind The Gaps (here, make sure to download the ones for your android version 10, 11 or 12).

XDA DevDB Information
    LineageOS 20.0 ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Contributors

Build by @gardiol

Device tree sources: device tree
    Kernel sources: kernel
    Vendor sources: vendor

Additional notes

SafetyNet does not pass by default, you need to follow the steps on post n.3 below. This is due to Google issues and LOS rules.

ROM OS Version: Android 13
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Official and Unofficial.

Created 2020-12-13
    Last Updated 2023-09-13
    Passing SafetyNet and Google Play Certification

SafetyNet and Play Store certification

(guide updated 24 aug 2022, for Magisk 25.2)

LineageOS, by charter, does not alter any safety ptotection set by Google. In our case, having an unlocked bootloader, safetynet will always fail by Google decision. Now, passing safety net is required for banking apps and even some games. Also, it is required for "play store certification", which will prevent you from even searching for some apps (like Netflix).
    Blame Google for all this.

--ALL STEPS ARE MANDATORY, NONE CAN BE SKIPPED UNLESS EXPLICITY OPTIONAL--

Install Magisk

Download latest stable magisk apk from Magisk website (https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk). Rename it as .zip and flash it from recovery. Some recoveries, like TWRP, will flash the apk directly, others will require the rename.
    Boot LOS and install the apk file.

Hide Magisk apps and Enable Zygisk & blocklist

Open Magisk App, go to settings and hide the magisk app. Give it a name you will remember.
    After magisk app has been hidden, go back to settings and enable Zygisk (beta).
    Now apply the blocklist and select all the apps you like NOT to detect Magisk. This must include Google Play Services and Google Play Store.

Install SafetyNet fix module

kDrag0n developed a fix that can be flashed via Magisk. You must download the module (https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases), select at least version 2.2.1, and install it from inside Magisk app.

Setup Fingerprint

Download latest Props module for Magisk (https://xdaforums.com/t/module-magi...t-prop-edits-and-more-v6-1-2.3789228/page-274) and install it within Magisk. Reboot your phone.
    Now, after reboot, open a terminal (use "adb shell" from pc, or install termux from play store) and type:
    su (grant root access!)
    props (a text based menu will popup)
    Now select "1" (edit fingerprint), type "f" (pick fingerprint) select "22" (poco) then select any one poco x3 model. Which one really doesn't matter, but make sure to choose the right Android version.
    Confirm and reboot phone.

Clear caches for Google stuff

Now, open settings - apps and clear data&cache for Google Play Store and Google Play Services.
    One last reboot!

Don't want root?

If you dont want root... Just disable it from within Magisk!

OPTIONAL Additional stuff

Magisk from 24.1 removed the built-in modules repository. If you like it back, you can install Fox's Magisk Module Manager app (https://github.com/Fox2Code/FoxMagiskModuleManager).

LineageOS on SafetyNet (https://www.lineageos.org/Safetynet)
    Kdrag0n on SafetyNet (https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix)
    SafetyNetFix Magisk Module (https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases)
    Magisk download (https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk)
    Props Module for Magisk (https://xdaforums.com/t/module-magi...t-prop-edits-and-more-v6-1-2.3789228/page-274)
    fox's Magisk Module Manager (https://github.com/Fox2Code/FoxMagiskModuleManager)
    Changelog

LineageOS is official for Surya!
    No more builds are posted here, head to official Lineage OS download page.

+++ OLDER NON RELEVANT HISTORY FOLLOWS +++

20 December 2021 (17.1)
    Last 17.1 build ever for Surya
    December security patches

19 September 2021 (17.1)
    September security patches.

06 September 2021 (18.1)
    New debloated kernel
    Fixed screen recorder rate limiter
    Fixed DriveDroid (and more usb gadget stuff)
    Added proximy check to prevent screen wakeup option
    August patches
    Fixed minor denials (battery improvement)

31 July 2021 (18.1)
    Fixed lots of denials
    Greatly improved battery life
    more minor fixes.

20 July 2021 (both 17.1 and 18.1)
    July patches
    For 18.1: mi_thermald added back
    For 18.1: dynamic 30-120Hz fixed

13 July 2021 (18.1)
    All new trees!
    FORMAT data is MANDATORY

19 June 2021 (17.1)
    Upstream sync
    June patches

17 June 2021 (18.1)
    fixed haptic issues
    Fixed Netflix error 5.10
    Fixed idle drain
    Fixed NFC denial
    Upstream sync

07 June 2021 (18.1)
    Fix aptX
    Fix boot from MIUI to LOS not working

07 June 2021 (18.1)
    Fix netflix
    Fic video recording length
    Fix GBoard rounded corners

05 June 2021 (18.1)
    First release of 18.1 build!

11 May 2021 (17.1)
    LOS upstream sync with May patches

18 April 2021
    LOS upstream sync with April patches
    Dpmd crash resolved
    ️LOS call recorder enabled
    ️Removed all permissive domains

09 April 2021
    Upstream sources sync

28/29 March 2021
    Fixed video recording bug
    Fixed audio crackling (finally!)
    Removed all "parts", added doze and refresh rate specific settings
    Getting trees ready for official
    (note: UnofficlalBuild and Experimental builds are from 28 March, MicroG from 29th)

13 March 2021
    Two builds are available...
    Unofficial, the same old build, but with March security patches.
    Experimental, featuring a full vendor partition, but still SELinux permissive, but a ton of improvements including fixed video recording length, 4K video recording and playback and more minor issues.
    Pick your choice!

27 February 2021
    Really fixed yellow tint once for all
    Enabled VoIP transition
    Updated proprietary blobs
    Haptic improvements
    Various minor optimizations
    LOS upstream sync

19 February 2021
    Improved Wifi
    Improved audio
    LOS upstream sync

06 February 2021
    Improved brightness levels
    Finished reworking tree
    February LOS upstream sync
    Latest security patches

24 Jannuray 2021
    Fixed "Fast Charging" string, except for original charger!!! (Fast charging IS working, just does not says it's fast in lockscreen).
    Added 30Hz and 50Hz display frequency in display options
    Cleaned up audio routes

19 Jannuary 2021
    Reverted a prop which was interferring with whatsapp videos.

18 Jannuary 2021
    Fixed fingerprints
    Rewritten init_surya.cpp
    Removed more useless stuff
    Activated correctly second SIM card
    Added a few translations
    Improved brighness
    Improved Wifi networks
    Fixed tethering+bluetooth

05 Jannuary 2021
    WiFi Display fixed, finally!
    Resolved bug with speakerphone and reboot

05 Jannuary 2021
    WiFi Display not fixed
    Product partition enlarged
    Device Tree reworked for proper contribution recognition
    AOD disabled. Once fixed will be available again.

01 Jannuary 2021
    DT2W Fixed.

29 December 2020
    New device tree is up.
    Brightness works again
    DT2W not working
    AOD not working
    FM Radio fixed (again)

29 December 2020
    Final fix for low volume recording.
    WiFI Display still not fixed (please send logs!!!)
    Device tree cleaned up a lot
    add Higher Aspect Ratio
    statusbar : avoid display parameters on Notch
    SELinux is showing Enforcing in Trust

28 December 2020
    Added audio fixes for low volume.
    Added full WiFi Display support (to be confirmed)

26 December 2020
    New parittion size.
    Bluetooth now reporting working properly.

24 December 2020
    Tentative SELinux enforcing.

22 December 2020
    Added FM radio support, FM radio working.
    SELinux still permissive

20 December 2020
    Reworked vendor mixing camera blobs from A10 branch and telephony from A11 branch.
    Camera is reported working.
    SIM card is reported working.
    VoLTE and WoWiFi reported working.
    FM Radio NOT working.

19 December 2020
    New beta build for camera fix.
    Let me know if it works!

18 December 2020
    SIM card works
    missing camera
    selinux permissive, will try to fix in later build
    I have some news. I am working on Lineage-18.1 and so far i am having some good progress.
    I managed to boot it, it's still unstable and a lot work is required, but it's steady.

It is OSS based, so this will be official no doubt this time.
    Official build is again underway and will be ready in a few days.
    Everything has been approved this time we are just waiting for hudson & wiki merge to be approved.

I think there is good hope that the first official build will be next week.