[ROM][10] LineageOS 17.1 (unofficial) [SURYA]KARNA]

eerovil

Jan 25, 2017
Hi, thanks for this rom, working great!

Small thing I noticed: slide status bar for brightness doesn't allow setting to minimum brightness.

eerovil

Jan 25, 2017
Yes, adaptive brightness seems to work just fine (perhaps a bit slow?)

Also, the status bar slider works well, but the minimum allowed with it isn't dim enough.

Edit: build is 19th,yes

fox_xda2

Oct 31, 2016
Does automatic broghtness works properly? This on the build from 19th?
Yes here.

Edit: compared to an app that can force brightnness to 0, status bar slider goes to 0 properly here.

Edit 2 : afterm modification by the app (fbreader), automatic brightness stopped working.

Last edited:

eerovil

Jan 25, 2017
Strange, works fine here. Which firmware are you on?
Did you do a clean or dirty flash?
Clean flash from MIUI global .7. I'm pretty sure you're just misunderstanding me, this isn't a big deal. I've dealt with it on other devices as well (so it could even be an upstream bug).

To clarify, I'm talking about the "slide status bar for brightness" shortcut. When I slide it all the way to the left, I'm left with 22% brightness. Also (just noticed this) , when slide it all the way to the right, I get 100% correctly, but the normal slider stops working.

I had some problems flashing gapps (flashed NikGapps, but only got Play store), so it could just be me. I'll do a clean flash (reflash miui) for the next build so we'll see then.