[ROM][10] LineageOS 17.1 (unofficial) [SURYA]KARNA]

Search This thread

hosseinito

Jul 14, 2014
thanks for this rom and active developing, i'm currently using this rom, if I use magisk module debloater to remove aosp apps, can I dirty flash updates?

gardiol

Feb 23, 2011
San Carlo Canavese
photos.gardiol.org
thank you so much, so the best way is hiding or disabling them... it seems.

There is really no point in uninstalling them. You will not feee space nor reduce CPU usage. Just disabling them, when possible, and hiding them when not possible would be just fine.

Of course you are free to experiment! I would be interested in knowing what can be uninstalled safely.

hosseinito

Jul 14, 2014
There is really no point in uninstalling them. You will not feee space nor reduce CPU usage. Just disabling them, when possible, and hiding them when not possible would be just fine.

Of course you are free to experiment! I would be interested in knowing what can be uninstalled safely.
I just do not like having two of any apps :) nothing else. maybe I'll try it :)

android4me

May 23, 2010
Nuernberg
Hi @gardiol , i am excited about your efforts to create an official Lineageos ROM for the Poco X3! Since i got this information, i bought a Poco X3 and i am now waiting to unlock the bootloader. As soon as i have installed the latest build i will start testing and give feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: gardiol

gardiol

Feb 23, 2011
San Carlo Canavese
photos.gardiol.org
I am trying to improve the Device Tree before asking for a new evaluation for official. By tomorrow i hope i will post a new build with not many news, but quite a few overhauls under the hood.

Next i will ask again for official. I hope, then, the last outstanding block will the the missing vendor partition, but honestly i hope that can be ignored for the moment.

oxygenmouse

Jan 31, 2021
Thx you for your great work! Unfortunately I cannot make any Signal calls (the other participant is not able to hear me) - only headsets (plucked in or bluetooth) do work, normal phone calls with the internal microphone as well . Can anyone confirm this microphone issue?

gardiol

Feb 23, 2011
San Carlo Canavese
photos.gardiol.org
Thx you for your great work! Unfortunately I cannot make any Signal calls (the other participant is not able to hear me) - only headsets (plucked in or bluetooth) do work, normal phone calls with the internal microphone as well . Can anyone confirm this microphone issue?

I don't use signal, but i can confirm that Whatsapp and telegram and also regular phone calls do work well.

What firmware are you on? Which build are you using?

fox_xda2

Oct 31, 2016
Unfortunately I cannot make any Signal calls (the other participant is not able to hear me)

Confirmed here.
Last week's LOS build, running Signal beta. (Tested on two latest versions).

Not tested :
- Signal release version
- Signal + BT headset (will test today)

Edit : working when using a BT speaker.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update from official. More fixes to be done in the device tree... Be patient, we are getting there.
    New build is up! Check first post.
    Hi all!
    I have added a MicroG build based on latest Unofficial. You can find it in the usual download locations, see post n.1.

Thank you to @slim8shady9 who did the build.
    More updates from official. I got another review and more stuff to remove. In particular, the "parts" will be removed.
    Ambient display settings are moved under display -> lockscreen, speaker clear sound is removed, refresh rates are removed for the moment (refresh rate set to dynamic), i will look into adding it back in some deisplay settings.
    Hi gardiol,

thanks sooo much to you and @slim8shady9 for doing this :). This came at the perfect time as I had just unlocked the bootloader and was looking at my options for an AOSP ROM with microg built in. Because LineageOS for microg hasn't been updated since 2021-02-05 and this ROM here would have to be official before LineageOS for microg would even do a build, I had no hope for a build with microg built in and was looking at ArrowOS as an replacement.

But you did it! Works great for me so far (y).

Will you and @slim8shady9 keep updating the build with microg, too?

Thanks again for your work :).

I will keep update this rom and make it official... It will take time... a lot i guess hahahah, but we will get there. @slim8shady9 will keep build for MicroG after i release each build i guess, yes! He uses it himself!
    Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS 17.1 unofficial for surya and karna.

Apply for official is under way. Be patient, it will happen (maybe).

/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

What's working :
    • WiFi
    • VoLTE
    • VoWIFI
    • FM Radio
    • RIL (telephone, SIM, 2G/3G/4G/LTE/+/blah...)
    • Tethering
    • Bluetooth + AAC
    • Tethering + bluetooth working
    • Safety net passed
    • SELinux Enforcing in Trust
    • DT2W
    • WiFi Display fully working
    • Infrared (IR)

Known issues:
    • Wifi tethering + some bluetooth headsets does not work

Download:

There is also a MIcroG build if you don't like Google Apps!
    SEE POST n.2 FOR EXPLANATION ON UNOFFICIAL AND EXPERIMENTAL BUILDS!

There is also, for help and support, the:
    Instructions:
    • SURYA: Make sure you flashed firmware 12.0.8+!
    • KARNA: Make sure you flashed firmware 12.0.9+!
    • Download this build and Magisk (optionally) and gapps (optionally).
    • Put the zip on your MicroSD (suggested) or connect via USB to PC.
    • Boot to recovery (OrangeFox beta or latest TWRP build).
    • Wipe Dalvik, Cache and format data. This IS NOT OPTIONAL!
    • Reboot recovery after wipe and format.
    • Flash this ROM zip...
    • ... (suggested) reboot system and do the initial setup ...
    • ... If you want Magisk and/or gapps: boot back to recovery,
    • Flash GAPPS and/or Magisk.
    • Reboot and enjoy!
    If you have any issues flashing, like persistent GApps or booting issues, try to cleanup the phone with the following procedure:
    • Download a full MIUI rom recovery package from XiaomiFirmwareUpdater
    • ... (make sure you download the full rom package for RECOVERY, it is about 2.4Gb!) ...
    • From recovery, flash the zip file. This will cleanup all the partitions.
    • Now flash again this ROM.
    This problem is related to the fact that TWRP and OrangeFox both don't support dynamic partitions properly yet.

Tested with Magisk 21.4, newer version should work.
    Suggested GAPPS: OpenGapps nano or pico. Any package bigge than micro will NOT flash, this is due to opengapps scripts not working with dynamic parttion!

XDA DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Contributors

Build by @gardiol
    Thanks to @Maharajah99, @janhammer504 , and quite so many others.

Device tree sources: device tree
    Kernel sources: kernel
    Vendor sources: vendor

Additional notes

SafetyNet does not pass by default, you need to follow the steps on post n.3 below. This is due to Google issues and LOS rules.

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Testing, unofficial.

Created 2020-12-13
    Last Updated 2021-04-09
    I am working at cleaning the tree to meet official requirements. More news will be posted in the net days.
    I have been contacted back by LineageOS team regarding the "official" status. There are few things that needs to be fixed before it will happen, and i am working on it. It will take time but i plan to follow trough to official as planned.
    Official status: after the latest fixes i did to the tree, this is the last comment i got "That looks 1000% times better - only some little stuff left I think." but i guess at least until next week before they can review and tell me what left to fix. So, looking good and hoping well!
    I am trying to improve the Device Tree before asking for a new evaluation for official. By tomorrow i hope i will post a new build with not many news, but quite a few overhauls under the hood.

Next i will ask again for official. I hope, then, the last outstanding block will the the missing vendor partition, but honestly i hope that can be ignored for the moment.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone