[ROM][10] LineageOS 17.1 (unofficial) [SURYA]KARNA]

hosseinito

Jul 14, 2014
thanks for this rom and active developing, i'm currently using this rom, if I use magisk module debloater to remove aosp apps, can I dirty flash updates?

gardiol

Feb 23, 2011
San Carlo Canavese
photos.gardiol.org
thank you so much, so the best way is hiding or disabling them... it seems.
There is really no point in uninstalling them. You will not feee space nor reduce CPU usage. Just disabling them, when possible, and hiding them when not possible would be just fine.

Of course you are free to experiment! I would be interested in knowing what can be uninstalled safely.

hosseinito

Jul 14, 2014
There is really no point in uninstalling them. You will not feee space nor reduce CPU usage. Just disabling them, when possible, and hiding them when not possible would be just fine.

Of course you are free to experiment! I would be interested in knowing what can be uninstalled safely.
I just do not like having two of any apps :) nothing else. maybe I'll try it :)

android4me

May 23, 2010
Nuernberg
Hi @gardiol , i am excited about your efforts to create an official Lineageos ROM for the Poco X3! Since i got this information, i bought a Poco X3 and i am now waiting to unlock the bootloader. As soon as i have installed the latest build i will start testing and give feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: gardiol

gardiol

Feb 23, 2011
San Carlo Canavese
photos.gardiol.org
I am trying to improve the Device Tree before asking for a new evaluation for official. By tomorrow i hope i will post a new build with not many news, but quite a few overhauls under the hood.

Next i will ask again for official. I hope, then, the last outstanding block will the the missing vendor partition, but honestly i hope that can be ignored for the moment.

oxygenmouse

Jan 31, 2021
Thx you for your great work! Unfortunately I cannot make any Signal calls (the other participant is not able to hear me) - only headsets (plucked in or bluetooth) do work, normal phone calls with the internal microphone as well . Can anyone confirm this microphone issue?

gardiol

Feb 23, 2011
San Carlo Canavese
photos.gardiol.org
Thx you for your great work! Unfortunately I cannot make any Signal calls (the other participant is not able to hear me) - only headsets (plucked in or bluetooth) do work, normal phone calls with the internal microphone as well . Can anyone confirm this microphone issue?
I don't use signal, but i can confirm that Whatsapp and telegram and also regular phone calls do work well.

What firmware are you on? Which build are you using?

fox_xda2

Oct 31, 2016
Unfortunately I cannot make any Signal calls (the other participant is not able to hear me)
Confirmed here.
Last week's LOS build, running Signal beta. (Tested on two latest versions).

Not tested :
- Signal release version
- Signal + BT headset (will test today)

Edit : working when using a BT speaker.

Last edited: