THX for the info.I updated to v6.7 (crDroidAndroid-10.0-20200610-X01BD-v6.7) with dirty flash.
It works NFC, I can read pasmo ( that is a rechargeable contactless smart card, electronic money system in Tokyo, Japan).
And LDAC/aptX HD/AAC is working with sony WI-1000XM2/WH-CH700N/WI-C310.
Thank you for good job.
P.S. After dirty flash, I could not unlock screen pin so I did 'adb shell' and 'rm /data/system/locksettings.db' and rebooted.
Same problem here. I'm facing the same issue. I was on cr droid 6.6 build
Yes, deleting the assert line was the last method I could imagine.
thanks for replay.
How about Mixplorer (and MixArchiver addon)?
Please describe your issue correctly, mate.
Glad to hear that!
yes exactly the firmware isse. i read dev post but couldn't understand. please simplify the process. I am noob.Please describe your issue correctly, mate.
If the error message have told you that your firmware is not up-to-date, you should read the Dev's post carefully from few pages ago.
---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------
Glad to hear that!
You're welcome mate.
Ok, so this is the way you should go.
i did the process. but twrp showing invalid zip.Ok, so this is the way you should go.
1. Download 6.7 manually (OTA will work but to make thing simple enough, you'd be better to download manually.)
2. Find a file named ”updater-script" in the downloaded zip file. Its location is META-INF\com\google\android.
3. Unpack the file and edit(see the next step) with text editor like Windows Notepad or similar one.
4. You have to delete the lines from ”assert(getprop("ro.product.device") " to "Please upgrade firmware and retry!") ; );".
In other words, the modified file starts with the line "ui_print("Target: google/walleye/...".
5. Save the file and repack into the zip file (replace the original one).
6. Flash normally.
And I strongly recommend Mixplorer to make things easier.
Well, it seems something went wrong...
Since the new build includes Katnis Kernel, what changes are there when compared to ArrowOS/LineageOS Kernel?
Moreover, the Kernel Source for Katnis isn't there on the first post at the time of writing this. A source with commit history will be really appreciated.
BTW, thanks for the monthly stable updates.
Two days ago (11th Jan), crDroid v6.2 got released. If you could do an update for that, it would be great!