• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10][OFFICIAL] crDroid v6.12 [X01BD]

Search This thread

SayanChakroborty

Mar 7, 2016
Kolkata
Add LineageOS Recorder app

Please add LineageOS Recorder app or any other foss audio-video recorder app. This rom by far is the best Android 10 rom for X01BD. The best thing about crDroid is the coherence and integration with system settings. A lot of custom roms have too many features that do not work as expected but in crDroid all the system settings respect each other and provides a really stable and elegant experience. Thank you for your amazing work.

ish.org

Mar 7, 2015
Tokyo
Thank you for crDroid 6.12.
I could update by OTA successfully.
The problem for me is LDAC codec on bluetooth is still not working.

James1518

Nov 23, 2020
Facing issues in crdriod 5.9

Hey i installed crdriod 5.9 version on my asus zenfone max pro m2. Everything works great until when i truned on the power saving mode. After that im facing so many problems like recent tab not working, notification bar show nothing even not the any function like wifi, data, airplane mode, etc and i cant turn on my mobile data connection. So pls tell me what i do i don't want to reinstall it.

SayanChakroborty

Mar 7, 2016
Kolkata
@legacy07
Just installed crDroid 7 (2020-11-20).
So far everything is working absolutely fine.
Camera, Audio, Call, Data, Wifi, Hotspot, Sensors, LED, Fast Charging, Double Tap to Sleep/Wake, System Gestures..... everything is working as expected.
Can't believe first Android 11 ROM is more stable than some popular Android 10 ROMs.

I know this is BETA release but I found the EMAIL app is missing. Not a big issue but when almost every stock AOSP/LOS apps are present, EMAIL app is naturally expected to be there. (Just to let you know, Some people including myself prefer F-Droid to Gapps)

Thank you for your amazing work. Please do tell me if there's anything else you need to know to further improve the already enjoyable experience.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
    Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)

Screenshots

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

DOWNLOAD ROM

GAPPS: DOWNLOAD GAPPS

First time installing crDroid to your X01BD, or coming from another ROM:

** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery
    1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip to your device
    2) Boot into Recovery
    3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
    4) Flash ROM
    5) Flash gapps
    6) Boot up

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
    The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES

You Tell Me

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running the included kernel
    - have installed any mods such as Xposed!
    - have modified system files

Thanks to:

- Google
    - LineageOS
    - SlimRoms
    - AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Many others...

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][10][OFFICIAL] crDroid v6.12[X01BD][13-11-2020], ROM for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2

Contributors
    legacy07
    Source Code: kernel source

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Pie
    Based On: Lineage

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v6.12
    Stable Release Date: 2019-12-21

Created 2019-12-21
    Last Updated 2020-11-12
    kernel katnis_

kx_216 [Q P]
    kx_214 [Q P]
    kx_210 [Q]
    kx_206 [Q]
    hello sir, i installed this for 2 days. it is almost perfect except
    1. charging speed is slow.
    2. add user selectable volte icon.
    3. smart charging.
    please consider. happy holidays.

Crdroid always comes with a safehouse kernel which never supports smart/fast charging or such bleeding edge features. If you need the feature, change the kernel under your own risk
    Hi @legacy07

Since the new build includes Katnis Kernel, what changes are there when compared to ArrowOS/LineageOS Kernel?

Moreover, the Kernel Source for Katnis isn't there on the first post at the time of writing this. A source with commit history will be really appreciated.

BTW, thanks for the monthly stable updates.

EDIT:
    Two days ago (11th Jan), crDroid v6.2 got released. If you could do an update for that, it would be great! :)

Sorry I wasnt around. Kernel source updated, Crdroid 6.2 is on the way :good: