[ROM][10][OFFICIAL][evert] StatiXOS v3.2

Search This thread

ksio89

May 1, 2013
Is it possible to implement Hi-Res (24-bit /192KHz) audio output for wired phones in this ROM? According to Snapdragon 630 spec sheet, this chip DAC supports 24-bit/192kHz output, but on stock ROM it's only available on USB DAC and Bluetooth, not on wired (3.5mm) output.

alansvtri

Mar 6, 2020
Hi, great rom. Everything's working fine except the camera, WhatsApp crashes when I want to record a video with the rear camera. What should I do?

middenberm

Jun 17, 2009
Great ROM, stable and fast.
I think i found a bug.
Normally android makes automatic back-ups to Google drive.
The option to select this feature is grayed out and it says "Waiting for back-up" but nothing happens.
The button "Make back-up now" doesn't work either.
Am i doing something wrong or is it a bug.

kshade2

Jan 19, 2018
With 20200322-2223-10-v3.0-NUCLEAR, my phone no longer charges when I plug in the cable while booted up. When I shut it down first it still works fine. Anyone else?

sani23

Feb 25, 2018
Hey! Thank you for the efforts you have put into the rom. I need a quick help, rather a solution. My VOLTE (carrier JIO India) after flashing any ROM won't work. I can use the data, but can't seem to make a call. HELP!

sani23

Feb 25, 2018
April 2020 Patch is up!
Clean flash is a must on this one!
EIS for video has been fixed.

Hi! I love what you're doing. Please...please look into my issue as well. The VOLTE for my carrier disappears right after i flash the ROM or in fact ant ROM. Is there any solution to patch it up.

sani23

Feb 25, 2018
try the build i just uploaded.

I did as instructed. First there was no network for etiher sim. I created APNs, now I do have signlas for both. Earlier it was just VOLTE, now I can't seem to access internet from either of the sim nor does it shoes LTE, H, H+ or E. Please help. I'm still on the current build.

Androbots

Recognized Developer
Dec 8, 2014
sourajitk.github.io
I did as instructed. First there was no network for etiher sim. I created APNs, now I do have signlas for both. Earlier it was just VOLTE, now I can't seem to access internet from either of the sim nor does it shoes LTE, H, H+ or E. Please help. I'm still on the current build.

Flash the previous build and I don't know what to do about volte, Google on how to get a logcat and send it here.

sani23

Feb 25, 2018
Flash the previous build and I don't know what to do about volte, Google on how to get a logcat and send it here.

Here are the LogCat from boot until 8 mins ago. Sorry for the trouble if theres too much inconvinience. Thank you.

Attachments

• problem.rar
    53.3 KB · Views: 5

sani23

Feb 25, 2018

I re-flashed the build and took the Logcat again. Sorry if there was data missing on the firs one. I hope this help also in resolving the VOLTE issue too. Thank you.

Attachments

• LogCat.rar
    193.5 KB · Views: 6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6f734e7956656b2e706e67

StatiXOS for evert

What is this?
    StatiXOS is a custom ROM based on the Android Open Source Project aiming to be minimal while providing quality of life improvements and up to date security patches.
    Screenshots
    Album
    Known issues
    EIS in video does not work. Enabling it will crash the camera app.

Features
    Feature List

Download StatiXOS here
    Download StatiXOS
    TWRP
    GApps can be found here
    Download GApps from OpenGapps

Stay in touch
    Our Telegram channel

XDA:DevDB Information
    StatiXOS, ROM for the Moto G6 Plus

Contributors