[ROM][10][OFFICIAL][evert] StatiXOS v3.2

Search This thread

Manu2rk

Jun 20, 2019
Hey guys! Can you help me please? Tried to install the latest official version, and for me it's not working, i get black screen. The same thing happend with the previous version , statix_evert-20200409-2146-10-v3.0-NUCLEAR , this time i only got the motorola blue screen and curiously when i pressd to take a screenshot the sound played, but no interface. The only one that worked for me and booted up was the one before this, statix_evert-xxxxx404, or something like that . I followed the exact steps from this post and worked fine with other roms and for the first that i tried. I really want to make this work, cause i found it to be the best android 10 rom for my needs.

Androbots

Recognized Developer
Dec 8, 2014
Hey guys! Can you help me please? Tried to install the latest official version, and for me it's not working, i get black screen. The same thing happend with the previous version , statix_evert-20200409-2146-10-v3.0-NUCLEAR , this time i only got the motorola blue screen and curiously when i pressd to take a screenshot the sound played, but no interface. The only one that worked for me and booted up was the one before this, statix_evert-xxxxx404, or something like that . I followed the exact steps from this post and worked fine with other roms and for the first that i tried. I really want to make this work, cause i found it to be the best android 10 rom for my needs.

Few people have reported this issue. No clue what causes it. A kernel log and a logcat would be useful.

BeccaBoop

Sep 28, 2017
HTC One (m7)
HTC Wildfire S
hey there, just wondering whether this ROM has the same issues with bluetooth headsets not working?
im on ressurection remix at the moment and the bluetooth headphones issues really is irritating and im thinking about returning to stock if i cant find any other alternatives

Diego_992

Mar 11, 2012
Buenos Aires, ARG
Hello. May i ask a few questions maybe n00b questions before flashing.

1. I've read in some threads that flashing a ROM may screw your data & IMEI. If i backup EFS and persist and restore them, that is enough to recover them?

2. I watched there are two recoveries TWRP & Linage OS recovery. I suppose that TWRP is the thing to go but...

3. Every time i want to flash a new rom or update the one i have, i have to flash the A/B partition zips?

Thanks in advance, help may be aprecciated.
I am an OLD school flasher(Nexus 7, Samsung i5500, Samsung Galaxy S Advance) . This A/B things and the Wifi Data Bug are a bit scary to me...

Last edited:

luis pacu

Jul 27, 2015
This is a great ROM, but I notice some details:

1. The sound is too low, when play music or game, the sound is only from the auricular, and not from speaker.

2. The animation when you open an application is slow.

3. Drain battery fast.

4. The navbar and dock have a big useless space.

5. I can't make and receive calls.

Thanks for your work.

Last edited:

sani23

Feb 25, 2018
A noob question! Since you don't have VoLTE line it may never be incuded in the ROM. Correct? That being the case, is it possible for you to take the module from other moto devices or say if i could send you my phone's image, could you add the module to rom? It would be really helpful. Eversince I uncloed my device, every update makes me reset the phone and gets stuck on bootloop. It's very time consuming and beats the hell out of me

gforce28

Oct 1, 2009
Thanks for your support of this device and creating the thread on XDA. I tried the ROM a short while ago (It was the build named statix_evert-20200211-1042-10-v3.0-NUCLEAR.zip). I tried to use the SD card as portable storage - it said that it must be formatted. first. I really don't what to have to copy the files off so that I can format it for use. In fact, I tried other ROMS that don't require a format. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your support.

EDIT: It seems like the ROM doesn't support exfat. I wound up copying the contents, reformatting and copied back. A bit of a pain....

Hi, thanks for the rom, is great!

I have a similar issue: My SD card is not recognized by Google Play Music, and either when I put the phone on PC. I use the official build 06-09...

Any Ideas? Thanks in advice

ew

Sep 28, 2010
Hi, thanks for the rom, is great!

I have a similar issue: My SD card is not recognized by Google Play Music, and either when I put the phone on PC. I use the official build 06-09...

Any Ideas? Thanks in advice

My solution was in your quote - after the EDIT.

ew

Sep 28, 2010
I did your solution, but doesn`t work for me :(

Sorry for that. I was able to format the card. Didn't really want to do that. But formatting worked. I think I used the function that android provides, but not sure (it was along time ago). You may want to see if you have some utility that can format it at fat32 (I think that is what it needed) and see if that helps.

gforce28

Oct 1, 2009
Sorry for that. I was able to format the card. Didn't really want to do that. But formatting worked. I think I used the function that android provides, but not sure (it was along time ago). You may want to see if you have some utility that can format it at fat32 (I think that is what it needed) and see if that helps.

I did the format with the android storage tool. Let me try with a 3rd party app in fat32.

EDIT: Nope, Not working in fat32

Last edited:

Androbots

Recognized Developer
Dec 8, 2014
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you guys know about a quick update on everything. I'm a 12th grader and have a bunch of school stuff coming up soon which why you haven't seen any updates from me in a very long time. I got to bringing up Android 11 for evert right away after our build system was ready. As of now, it builds just fine, but I didn't get time to debug and figure out WHY it doesn't boot. @Jleeblanch got it to build and boot fine however, I plan to do my own bring up and resort to Joshua's tree as a last measure if I fail for some reason.

Source side of things, it's looking pretty good atm. We are gaining feature parity with 10 way faster than what it was compared to 9->10 and I'm really proud of our team. I look forward to share some test builds as soon as I get them to boot in the coming months!

Cheers!:good:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6f734e7956656b2e706e67

StatiXOS for evert

What is this?
    StatiXOS is a custom ROM based on the Android Open Source Project aiming to be minimal while providing quality of life improvements and up to date security patches.
    Screenshots
    Album
    Known issues
    EIS in video does not work. Enabling it will crash the camera app.

Features
    Feature List

Download StatiXOS here
    Download StatiXOS
    TWRP
    GApps can be found here
    Download GApps from OpenGapps

Stay in touch
    Our Telegram channel

XDA:DevDB Information
    StatiXOS, ROM for the Moto G6 Plus

Contributors