[ROM][10][OFFICIAL] Lineage OS 17.1

Search This thread

Lima6500

Feb 27, 2017
How install this rom

Guys,

Anyone can tell me what files and step by step how install this rom, i'm have the lineage 15 installed with twrp. Because i see in this tread so much information and this confuse me.
So can tell me what needs for install this rom you make me happie :D

YamiYukiSenpai

Oct 7, 2014
My lineage is very outdated I'll fix that thing later
About magisk mounting is very small portion of problem
You can run
adb shell "mount /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/cache /vendor"

Is this still the solution for Magisk not installing?

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Why won't it access my 128GB SD card properly? Only 4 folders show up as normal at the root of the SD card, but the rest are all showing as 0B files.

JuniorCaesar

Mar 22, 2014
Ankara
Xiaomi Mi A1
Guys,

Anyone can tell me what files and step by step how install this rom, i'm have the lineage 15 installed with twrp. Because i see in this tread so much information and this confuse me.
So can tell me what needs for install this rom you make me happie :D

install the twrp from first post, backup your internal storage just in case anything happens and do a full wipe (system, data , cache) and install the latest version of lineage16 + gapps

and you are done :)

dolons

Dec 6, 2011

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:

Marteng69

Sep 13, 2014
Please tell me, i want to deactivate following things:
first: Gast Modus - i can´t deactivate this Icon
In german settings you can try this to deactivate the guest account in the lock screen:
"Einstellungen" - "Nutzer und Konten" - scroll down to the bottom - uncheck "Nutzer vom Sperrbildschirm hinzufügen"
In english:
settings - users & accounts - scroll down to the bottom - uncheck "add users from lock screen"

Hope it helps!

Reactions: JuniorCaesar

minibootsmann

Dec 19, 2013
Börger
Hi,

About connectivity issues, I've found a network MTU problem in this ROM. Stock ROM uses a 1410 value for MTU and this ROM uses 1500. Some carriers don't work very well on MTU 1500 and this is why some guys are having connectivity issues.[...]

Thank you very much C_Stack, this works like a charm!

Will this script survive an update or will the folder /data/apt/service.d be overwritten?

Best regards,
Helmut

Marteng69

Sep 13, 2014
Hi all,
I have installed this ROM version after using the 15.x for some months and before using the 14.x version for more than a year.
Now I have the problem that other than the 14.x or 15.x version I am not able to have a second user (multi user). I am able to create a second user but I am not able to create a Google user account, which was possible with the 14.x and 15.x versions.
Did someone manage to create a complete second user with a working Google account?

ainanenane

Dec 12, 2016
Hello. Has anybody tried to use Miracast (screen mirroring) ? It worked on stock Oreo (after enabling this line persist.debug.wfd.enable=1 in build.prop). On Lineage 16 phone instantly reboots after trying to connect to wireless display :(

DD3Boh

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2017
Voghera
Hello. Has anybody tried to use Miracast (screen mirroring) ? It worked on stock Oreo (after enabling this line persist.debug.wfd.enable=1 in build.prop). On Lineage 16 phone instantly reboots after trying to connect to wireless display :(
It does not work as of now. It's not something so easy to fix as a lot of devices have issues with it, mostly green screen instead of the actual display content. Right now we're missing the blobs for WFD too, so the device just does weird things when trying it as there aren't the needed files.

ainanenane

Dec 12, 2016
It does not work as of now. It's not something so easy to fix as a lot of devices have issues with it, mostly green screen instead of the actual display content. Right now we're missing the blobs for WFD too, so the device just does weird things when trying it as there aren't the needed files.

Well, this is a bummer. I wonder why this fact is not mentioned in the "Not working" section. I'm not trying to blame anyone, obviously, this is a free project, and I deeply respect the people who are working on it, but the statement “all bugs are fixed” is a misleading information, imo.

Reactions: double-gee

ischninet

May 1, 2016
Hallo Erfan, would it be possible to provide a zip file similar to your "encryptionfix.zip", that enables "Efficiency mode" in lineage on Moto Z?
Otherwise this ROM is really GREAT!
Thank you very much for this!
Thanks,
Rainer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    could you please send your own build?
    You can grab them @ https://builds.hermies.net/griffin They are signed with my own private keys so a wipe is necessary.
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Not Working :
    • All bugs fixed

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build, (magisk) and gapps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Notes :
    • Only Battery Mod Support (no Efficiency)
    • Only Clean Installation Please
    • Bug Report Without logs means nothing

Reporting Bugs :
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Sources :

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage OS for Griffin, ROM for the Moto Z

Contributors
    erfanoabdi, dd3boh, vache, Lineage Team
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Official Oreo or Nougat
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-11-24
    Last Updated 2020-04-07
    new build https://build.lolinet.com/file/lineage-16.0-20190225-UNOFFICIAL-griffin.zip
    and probably last unofficial build
    we're going for official thanks to @DD3Boh
    guys new version uploaded
    tmp mirror : https://build.lolinet.com/file/lineage-16.0-20181217-UNOFFICIAL-griffin.zip

* SELinux Enforced
    * VoLTE fixed properly
    * Kernel updates
    * Performance improvements
    * we're using moto one blobs now please test everything

and yeah it's finished, time to go for official
    Dear @erfanoabdi
    Are there any chance that Android 10 based ROMs will come for Moto Z?

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Dear @erfanoabdi
    Are there any chance that Android 10 based ROMs will come for Moto Z?

yes, i'm working on it, everything almost done
    check out my (very very very) beta build here https://mirrors.lolinet.com/firmwar...0-20190915.CHIPS-v3.0.0-alpha+1.COMMUNITY.zip
    I'm pretty happy to announce that, after some long waiting times, the encryption fix ha been officially merged in the 17/06/2019 build. This means that no encryption fix package needs to be flashed from now on.

Enjoy the new build, new stuff coming pretty soon :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone