New version released in 22-03-2020 is without Gapps
It means it has no gapps, it is better to do clean flash if you are using gapps version and wants to install vanilla.
So I am getting questions about how to enable custom header image?
Its fluid than Df9 and i think big dotted battery circle is not thereI'm on last DerpFest9 from September 2019 (on Oreo FW and kernel) and extremely happy. I've only had 3-4 system hangs during charging and the only other bug I found is that after charging the percentage moves out of the big dotted battery circle and sits right next to it.
I'd love to hear some feedback on DF10 from previous DF9 users. Any missing features besides Privacy Guard? Is the big dotted battery circle there? How's speed compared to DF9? Thanks in advance.
what kernel did you use?? maybe you use your phone while charging! remember to flash the right kernel and for me stock is good no heating issues as you said.
[B]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/B]
- Update rootdir from LA.UM.8.2.r1-06300-sdm660.0 - Rootdir cleanup - Dt cleanup - Irq balance config updates - Update carrierconfig from CAF - Address denials and sepolicy cleanup - Refined early sf values - Remove hw acc from effects - Update stock/caf and jasmine kanged blobs - Revert back some blobs to stock - Revert power hal to 1.2 - Use AOSP charger - Update media codecs configs from CAF - Clean bluetooth blobs and props - Move cne/dpm props to vendor - Clean display props from vendorProp - And more.. Check xiaomeme git
• Android Sec Patch R33 Merged • Added Firmware & Recovery PlaceHolder In DerpQuest About • Fixed system crashing after connected to Android Auto or started screen record • OPScreenRecorder: Updated to 2.3.0 (From OP6T OB5) • Removed restrictions for system audio record • Cleaned up pixel live wallpaper port • Updated some qs tile icons to MD2 • Ported pixel navigation bar • Ported more Assist things from Pixel SystemUI • QS blur improvements • Fixed binary clock update • Added Eggtimer to Caffeine tile • DataSwitchTile: Added drawable for No SIM • Added outline style to caffeine qs tile drawable • Added advanced location qs tile options • Added new long click QS tiles panel for mobile data, bluetooth, data tile, wifi and nfc • Partial screenshot block gestures/headsup: code improvements • Fixed screenshot shutter sound toggle • Screenshot: Removed white flash if dark mode is enabled • Added a toggle for the QS tint • Allowed to backup LS clock & date styles values • Added a permission group for signature spoofing • Make sure media artwork blur restored radius value is valid • Added full accent sammy clock style • Brand new colorful and shape adaptable icons under DerpQuest section • Disabled junky LS clock & slice transition animations • Fixed padding bug when header image is enabled but not selected • Cleaned up running services fragment layout • Added notification log history • Brought back pixel layout in qs panel • Added Flame primary color • Added OnePlus Dark primary color • Removed duplicate exposures • Cleaned up hardcoded colors and used/overlay AOSP values • Added Matlog prebuilt • Some more things maybe I can't remember more
- Hotspot fixes ( Usb/Bt/WiFi tethering works ) - MiuiCamera updates from jasmine - Update manifests from CAF - Update audio and thermal blobs from latest whyred MIUI - Fixes network selection - Inflate signal strength - Fixes qcom audio effects blobs cleanup - Some other cleanups
- SafetyNet fixes - Clean fingerprint blobs - Properties cleanup and reorganization - Revert qc fw properties - Vendor blobs updates from stock Miui 20.3.12 - Radio/Ims/Qmi blobs updates from Lavender Q - Fetch some manifest entrys from CAF - Some Derp related fixes
- Some Minor Changes
- Fix headset mic for GoogleRecorder and more apps - Finetune mediacodec performance values - Update wifi config for Q - Update FactoryHal to 2.1 - Update QtiRadioHal to 2.4 - Update uceservice and cacert hal - Kang carrierconfig from violet - Disable fluence for speaker - Keep compander enabled for headphones - Some code cleanup
- Merged March Security Patch (r31) - Let long press power turn torch off when screen is on - Added AGPS setting menu - Added Portuguesean translation to TypeClock - Updated French and Italian translations
- VoLTE/VoWiFi support for more carriers - Revert back to MIUI vibration values - Properties re organization - All audio issues fixes (headphones, sound crackling, etc) - Input/output audio devices improvements - Display burn-in protection in ambient display - GPS configs improvements - Graphics improvements
- Added Screen Stabilization QS tile with menu - Added Custom Text Clock customizations to Lockscreen clock styles - Added Anaheim font - Fonts are now applied to more elements - Added option to block IME space for back gesture - Added RGB accenter - Added Customizable FOD Icons, scanlight, and Animations - Fixed Lawnchair crash on boot - Live captions: Have it follow system accent / fix up navbar - Don't hide preview on white Accents or primarys - Preview Light and Dark mode in Primary screen - Removed SafetyHub and Pixeltips prebuilt - Fixed screenshot sound switch - Some more fixes under the hood