Download unoficial:
DOWNLOAD Unofficial

Kernel source:
Source

Selinux Status:
Enforcing

flash on your own risk.

FLASHING
This is for experianced people only, because theres no working TWRP yet. If you dont know how to read stop here (funny eh ?). Also if you dont wanna follow steps bellow because u know better. Goodbye. I dont wanna listen to you cry here. I will not help you.

opposite of what happens if you flash in twrp, this procedure will flash to the slot whis is active now. if you know what u r doing u can flash to any slot u like.

Despite the red text theres really no big danger here if you follow the steps. I just wana scare away newbs.
BU!

android 10 shipped devices have fastboot like we know it and its pretty much useless. and they have the new fastbootd (google it).
1st. get into fastbootd.
option a) from old fastboot, type: fastboot reboot fastboot (funny eh ?) another google miracle to not name it fastbootd.
option b) if you have a running os with adb: adb reboot fastboot
this will bring you to OOS chinese recovery look a like, but its fastboot. to test that u r in the right place try a fastboot command. fastboot getvar all for example.
2nd. flash
unzip ROM using payload dumper

option a) if you are on linux
fastboot -w //this will wipe all your data. you need to do this only on first install, not on updates.
sh ./fastboot_flash.sh
option b)
again! fastboot -w // will wipe all your data and is needed only on first flash
Code:
fastboot -w 
fastboot flash boot boot.img 
fastboot flash system system.img 
fastboot flash product product.img 
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img 
fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img 
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img 
fastboot reboot

3rd. enjoy opensource
unfortunately because of the flashing procedure I have included gapps. when twrp exists they will be gone.

Updating: (WILL WORK ONCE OFFICIAL)
Use OTA inside rom for updates

if u did something else. we dont need/wanna know about it in the thread

May the force be with you

Device Maintainers
@maxwen

Official OmniRom Telegram channel
Link

XDA:DevDB Information
OmniRom, ROM for the OnePlus 7T

Contributors
maxwen, maxwen, darkobas
Source Code: https://github.com/omnirom/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8150/tree/android-10

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 10

Version Information

Created 2019-11-14
Last Updated 2020-02-02

Last edited:

josdehaes

Oct 25, 2009
I tried yesterday to build it myself but failed due to lack of knowledge about ROM building, but this is even better ?

NickMidd91

Oct 30, 2015
Well when this is ready for twrp flashing then I'll try it and will need to flash off of the TMobile build of oxagen os first.

josdehaes

Oct 25, 2009
5 minutes (but I already had a GSI ROM on the device so I knew what to do). Did not use the script but did it manually. Already rooted with Magisk. Totally happy now with the OP7T :)

Reactions: NaterTots

opethrocks

Feb 2, 2012
Is anyone else having trouble playing music through the USB C port? I get nothing but static

hightech316

Jan 27, 2011
github.com
OnePlus 8T
Appreciate the release man!

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Upload the boot.img from the rom to your device. Install magisk manager 7.4. choose install, patch boot image, select your boot image. Copy the magisk patched image to your PC. Fastboot flash boot the patched image. Reboot.

Is this boot.img based off the 10.0.5 OTA?

I had flashed the patched_boot.img from 10.0.3 and , that did not play well at all.

Coming from the Xiaomi redmi note 7 , So I am also unfamilar with have 2 different slots .

opethrocks

Feb 2, 2012
Appreciate the release man!

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Is this boot.img based off the 10.0.5 OTA?

I had flashed the patched_boot.img from 10.0.3 and , that did not play well at all.

Coming from the Xiaomi redmi note 7 , So I am also unfamilar with have 2 different slots .

This is an AOSP rom so you can't use an oxygen os kernel with it. You can patch the boot.img from the Omni rom zip with magisk then flash it via fastboot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo.jpg
    Download unoficial:
    DOWNLOAD Unofficial

Kernel source:
    Source

Selinux Status:
    Enforcing

flash on your own risk.

FLASHING
    This is for experianced people only, because theres no working TWRP yet. If you dont know how to read stop here (funny eh ?). Also if you dont wanna follow steps bellow because u know better. Goodbye. I dont wanna listen to you cry here. I will not help you.

opposite of what happens if you flash in twrp, this procedure will flash to the slot whis is active now. if you know what u r doing u can flash to any slot u like.

Despite the red text theres really no big danger here if you follow the steps. I just wana scare away newbs.
    BU!

android 10 shipped devices have fastboot like we know it and its pretty much useless. and they have the new fastbootd (google it).
    1st. get into fastbootd.
    option a) from old fastboot, type: fastboot reboot fastboot (funny eh ?) another google miracle to not name it fastbootd.
    option b) if you have a running os with adb: adb reboot fastboot
    this will bring you to OOS chinese recovery look a like, but its fastboot. to test that u r in the right place try a fastboot command. fastboot getvar all for example.
    2nd. flash
    unzip ROM using payload dumper

option a) if you are on linux
    fastboot -w //this will wipe all your data. you need to do this only on first install, not on updates.
    sh ./fastboot_flash.sh
    option b)
    again! fastboot -w // will wipe all your data and is needed only on first flash
    Code:
    fastboot -w 
    fastboot flash boot boot.img 
    fastboot flash system system.img 
    fastboot flash product product.img 
    fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img 
    fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img 
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img 
    fastboot reboot

3rd. enjoy opensource
    unfortunately because of the flashing procedure I have included gapps. when twrp exists they will be gone.

Updating: (WILL WORK ONCE OFFICIAL)
    Use OTA inside rom for updates

if u did something else. we dont need/wanna know about it in the thread

May the force be with you

Device Maintainers
    @maxwen

Official OmniRom Telegram channel
    Link

XDA:DevDB Information
    OmniRom, ROM for the OnePlus 7T

Contributors
    maxwen, maxwen, darkobas
    Source Code: https://github.com/omnirom/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8150/tree/android-10

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 10

Version Information

Created 2019-11-14
    Last Updated 2020-02-02
    Check Telegram group for up to date information
    Link
    Last build of 2019 will be up soon

And just as a heads up - this is the last build that will be distributed in "fastboot format"
    Starting with the next version the zip will be a traditional AB ota zip meaning you can
    flash it with the system update app in the ROM. It will still contain gapps cause thats
    a different problem but at least you no longer need to go into fastboot

If you are so unwise and unlucky to not already have omni running you must
    then always flash this last fastboot zip and then update to the last available
    build in two steps.
    Build 20191231 is up - link at
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=80897757&postcount=2

Happy New Year to everyone!