Safetynet Status:
PASS (didnt test, should pass)

MAJOR BUGS:
huh ?

Minor bugs:
?

flash on your own risk.

FLASHING
This is for experianced people only, because theres no working TWRP yet. If you dont know how to read stop here (funny eh ?). Also if you dont wanna follow steps bellow because u know better. Goodbye. I dont wanna listen to you cry here. I will not help you.

opposite of what happens if you flash in twrp, this procedure will flash to the slot whis is active now. if you know what u r doing u can flash to any slot u like.

Despite the red text theres really no big danger here if you follow the steps. I just wana scare away newbs.
BU!

android 10 shipped devices have fastboot like we know it and its pretty much useless. and they have the new fastbootd (google it). Make sure u download the latest fastboot from google.
1st. get into fastbootd.
option a) from old fastboot, type: fastboot reboot fastboot (funny eh ?) another google miracle to not name it fastbootd.
option b) if you have a running os with adb: adb reboot fastboot
this will bring you to OOS chinese recovery look a like, but its fastboot. to test that u r in the right place try a fastboot command. fastboot getvar all for example.
2nd. flash
unzip ROM.
option a) if you are on linux
fastboot -w //this will wipe all your data. you need to do this only on first install, not on updates.
sh ./fastboot_flash.sh
option b)
again! fastboot -w // will wipe all your data and is needed only on first flash
Code:
fastboot -w 
fastboot flash boot boot.img 
fastboot flash system system.img 
fastboot flash product product.img 
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img 
fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img 
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img 
fastboot reboot

3rd. enjoy opensource
unfortunately because of the flashing procedure I have included gapps. when twrp exists they will be gone.

Updating: (WILL WORK ONCE OFFICIAL)
Use OTA inside rom for updates

if u did something else. we dont need/wanna know about it in the thread

May the force be with you

Device Maintainers
@vache,
@maxwen

XDA:DevDB Information
OmniRom, ROM for the OnePlus 7T Pro

Contributors
darkobas, maxwen
Source Code: https://github.com/omnirom/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8150/tree/android-10

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 10

Version Information

Created 2019-11-14
Last Updated 2020-01-08

Last edited by a moderator:

z.v.a.a.h.i

Nov 7, 2014
photo.jpg
Download unoficial:
DOWNLOAD Unofficial

Kernel source:
Source

Selinux Status:
Enforcing

Safetynet Status:

MAJOR BUGS:
huh ?

Minor bugs:
?

flash on your own risk.

FLASHING
This is for experianced people only, because theres no working TWRP yet. If you dont know how to read stop here (funny eh ?). Also if you dont wanna follow steps bellow because u know better. Goodbye. I dont wanna listen to you cry here. I will not help you.

opposite of what happens if you flash in twrp, this procedure will flash to the slot whis is active now. if you know what u r doing u can flash to any slot u like.

Despite the red text theres really no big danger here if you follow the steps. I just wana scare away newbs.
BU!

android 10 shipped devices have fastboot like we know it and its pretty much useless. and they have the new fastbootd (google it). Make sure u download the latest fastboot from google.
1st. get into fastbootd.
option a) from old fastboot, type: fastboot reboot fastboot (funny eh ?) another google miracle to not name it fastbootd.
this will bring you to OOS chinese recovery look a like, but its fastboot. to test that u r in the right place try a fastboot command. fastboot getvar all for example.
2nd. flash
unzip ROM.
fastboot -w //this will wipe all your data. you need to do this only on first install, not on updates.
sh ./fastboot_flash.sh
option b)
Code:
fastboot -w 
fastboot reboot

3rd. enjoy opensource
unfortunately because of the flashing procedure I have included gapps. when twrp exists they will be gone.

Device Maintainers
@vache,
@maxwen

Contributors
darkobas, maxwen
Source Code: https://github.com/omnirom/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8150/tree/android-10

Version Information

Created 2019-11-14
Last Updated 2019-11-19

download error!

Neylpryde

Nov 24, 2019
Hello to all ..... Unfortunately, the download link is not up to date or the destination host is not available ... could someone please upload the ZIP or create a new link to download? many thanks

slapman

Sep 20, 2011
Temple Terrace
OnePlus 7T Pro
photo.jpg
Download unoficial:
DOWNLOAD Unofficial

Kernel source:
Source

Selinux Status:
Enforcing

Safetynet Status:

MAJOR BUGS:
huh ?

Minor bugs:
?

flash on your own risk.

FLASHING

BU!

1st. get into fastbootd.
2nd. flash
unzip ROM.
sh ./fastboot_flash.sh
option b)
Code:
fastboot -w 
fastboot reboot

3rd. enjoy opensource

Device Maintainers
@vache,
@maxwen

Contributors
darkobas, maxwen

Version Information

Created 2019-11-14
Last Updated 2019-11-22

Hi for some reason it didn't work for me
Wipe successful could not partition
Error message Failed remote not discoverable when flashing images.
I'm paraphrasing I accidentally closed the command prompt after rebooting.

houmles

Jul 30, 2008
Prague
Hm, I can't write system neither to 'a' or 'b' slot ... boot image is looking ok.
What I am doing wrong?
I am on latest 10.0.4.

Code:
PS C:\op7t\omni-10-20191201-oneplus7tpro-IMG> fastboot flash boot boot.img
Sending 'boot_a' (98304 KB)                        OKAY [  2.309s]
Writing 'boot_a'                                   OKAY [  0.314s]
Finished. Total time: 2.651s
PS C:\op7t\omni-10-20191201-oneplus7tpro-IMG> fastboot flash system system.img
Sending sparse 'system' 1/2 (786428 KB)            OKAY [ 18.412s]
Writing 'system'                                   FAILED (remote: 'Partition not found')
fastboot: error: Command failed
PS C:\op7t\omni-10-20191201-oneplus7tpro-IMG> fastboot --set-active=b
Setting current slot to 'b'                        OKAY [  0.039s]
Finished. Total time: 0.047s
PS C:\op7t\omni-10-20191201-oneplus7tpro-IMG> fastboot flash boot boot.img
Sending 'boot_b' (98304 KB)                        OKAY [  2.317s]
Writing 'boot_b'                                   OKAY [  0.410s]
Finished. Total time: 2.753s
PS C:\op7t\omni-10-20191201-oneplus7tpro-IMG> fastboot flash system system.img
Sending sparse 'system' 1/2 (786428 KB)            OKAY [ 18.450s]
Writing 'system'                                   FAILED (remote: 'Partition not found')
fastboot: error: Command failed

EDIT:
Not sure if it helps but this is what I get from "fastboot getvar all"
Code:
(bootloader) has-slot:system:no

Also tried it from 10.0.3 base to check if it's bootloader issue with no change.

EDIT2:
Oh well, I am an idiot who can't read instructions properly and didn't realize there are two fastboots :)
You need to reboot to fastbootd from fastboot !!
I will leave this here for people like me.

Last edited:
Reactions: kessaras

darkoj2007

Nov 12, 2012
Skopje
guys does anyone know if any other kernel work with this rom? I have issues with usb dac which I connect with usb type c to female usb, it`s otg cable but when I connect it somehowpower from the kernel is not enough to power it. Had same issue on stock oos until I flashed ElementalX but this kernel throw the phone is bootloop. Probably someone more experienced have info how to fix this? Thanks :)

maxwen

Jun 10, 2012
guys does anyone know if any other kernel work with this rom? I have issues with usb dac which I connect with usb type c to female usb, it`s otg cable but when I connect it somehowpower from the kernel is not enough to power it. Had same issue on stock oos until I flashed ElementalX but this kernel throw the phone is bootloop. Probably someone more experienced have info how to fix this? Thanks :)
Find the kernel patch then we can continue to talk

darkoj2007

Nov 12, 2012
Skopje
Find the kernel patch then we can continue to talk

interesting thing is I flashed other kernels and get them to work but none of them actually does the job. returned to stock oos also I can`t get it working :( tried same combo on wife`s samsung phone all works as it should. I have Dragonfly dac whic i connect with usb type c to female usb, the dac has incorporated mechanism to change colour dependant from what khz comes to him. but when I connect it to a phone shows colour like 96khz which is maximum and when I start playing music goes to blue which is equal to 44.1 khz which is android native. anyone can provide solution for connecting properly with otg?

maxwen

Jun 10, 2012
Can we talk about Wireguard? :)
No - somr things never change

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

interesting thing is I flashed other kernels and get them to work but none of them actually does the job. returned to stock oos also I can`t get it working :( tried same combo on wife`s samsung phone all works as it should. I have Dragonfly dac whic i connect with usb type c to female usb, the dac has incorporated mechanism to change colour dependant from what khz comes to him. but when I connect it to a phone shows colour like 96khz which is maximum and when I start playing music goes to blue which is equal to 44.1 khz which is android native. anyone can provide solution for connecting properly with otg?
BORING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CLOSED PER OP REQUEST

photo.jpg
    Download unoficial:
    DOWNLOAD Unofficial

Kernel source:
    Source

Selinux Status:
    Enforcing

Safetynet Status:

MAJOR BUGS:
    huh ?

Minor bugs:
    ?

flash on your own risk.

FLASHING

BU!

1st. get into fastbootd.
    2nd. flash
    unzip ROM.
    sh ./fastboot_flash.sh
    option b)
    Code:
    fastboot -w 
    fastboot reboot

3rd. enjoy opensource

Device Maintainers
    @vache,
    @maxwen

Contributors
    darkobas, maxwen

Version Information

Created 2019-11-14
    Last Updated 2020-01-08
    new build is up
    fingerprint should be fine now
    10.0x whatever is the latest release blobs.
    other little stuff
    and whats below:
    No modem support rip lol.
    Maybe avail on next build. Op just recently added 5g kernel dt.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone