[ROM][10] Pixel Experience + [08th Dec' 2020] [FINAL]

Shujath

Recognized Developer
Feb 17, 2015
Hyderabad

bookerass

Mar 17, 2009
super appreciate for this update and effort! just a question, Google Maps seems not working... when launched, it just freezes and after a few seconds it reboot the phone... is there a fix to this?

Tonymiugrey

Aug 21, 2020
How to install magisk? I just come from the rcmiku version and found that stuck at “G” logo after I install magisk to the boot.img and flash it through SHRP recovery. It works normally with rcmiku's rom.

Shujath

Recognized Developer
Feb 17, 2015
Hyderabad
super appreciate for this update and effort! just a question, Google Maps seems not working... when launched, it just freezes and after a few seconds it reboot the phone... is there a fix to this?
Woops, I forgot to add the fix, meanwhile take boot.img from any of my other Rom and replace flash it in TWRP

Is miracast working?
You mean WiFi Display? then yes its working

How to install magisk? I just come from the rcmiku version and found that stuck at “G” logo after I install magisk to the boot.img and flash it through SHRP recovery. It works normally with rcmiku's rom.
Did you follow the instructions mentioned in the second post?
If you are coming from other dev's ROM, clean flash is recommended

şifre istıyor yardim
English , Please

Reactions: Chris_2009

papica

Nov 2, 2014
istanbul
black screen asks for password without phone emergency after software is waste

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

black screen asks for password without phone emergency after software is waste

Chris_2009

Aug 22, 2020
Woops, I forgot to add the fix, meanwhile take boot.img from any of my other Rom and replace flash it in TWRP

I am new to this forum. Recently, I tried and managed to flash this ROM to my XZP. I have the same issue with Google Map. It crashed every time. Is the solution to flash boot.img from your other Rom via TWRP? Will this action wipe out the phone? It did take a long time to set up everything. Could you please advice me? Thanks.

meng_Ming

May 1, 2014
Just download it from the official twrp website.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Question: Is Camera2 api supported in this unofficial rom?
The latest version cannot transfer files

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

China Telecom VOLTE not support?

Official ROM AND THE mod(http://bbs.gfan.com/android-9530989-1-1.html)

mod is support China Telecom VOLTE
use your rom China Telecom VOLTE(false)

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone