#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Pixys is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
Support Us if you like our work
[SIZE=+1]Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at[/SIZE]
- Traffic Indicators
- Double-tap on Status Bar To Sleep
- System items(Enable/Disable status bar Icons)
- Battery Icone Style
- Battery percentage
- Battery Bar
- Roaming Indicator
- Data Icons(Enable /Disable)
- Old Style Signal Icon
- 4G/LTE Icon
- VoLTE Icon(Enable/Disable)
- Clock And date Customization
- QS Viberation
- Brightness Slider Position
- Auto Brightness Icon(Enable /Disable)
- QS Icon Animations
- Heads Up
- Noisy Notification
- Notification Header(Enable/Disable)
- In Call Viberation
- Acidental Touch
- Hardware Key Customizations
- Navigation Button Customization
- Voulume Button Customizations
- Pulse Ambient Display on New Song
- Media Artwork
- Fingerprint Settings
- Double Tap on Lockscreen to Sleep
- Lockscreen Charging
- Include all AOSP Gestures
- Three Finger Screenshot Gesture
- Adaptive Playback
- Playback Control
- Gaming Mode
- Toast App Icon
- Enable Auto battery Saver
- Agressive battery
Pixys Device Sources: PixysOSDevices
- Backup your personal data (Important)
- Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
- Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
- Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
- Flash the ROM and reboot to system
- Reboot to recovery and flash Gapps Zipfile.
- Flash the root solution of your choice (optional).
- Reboot your device.
The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
The root solution should be flashed together with every update (= ROM Update)
Currently Supported Root Solutions:
Magisk versions higher than 14.0 doesn't require flash on every dirty flash depending on the device, some devices need you to flash it every time, unless your maintainer says otherwise it should be fine
(Please do note to flash GApps only after booting into the ROM and not directly after the ROM zip is flashed)
- Google for AOSP
- Dirty Unicorns
- Pixel experience
- AOSP extended
- Nitrogen Os
- Bootleggers Rom
- Superior OS
- AICP & POSP Team for thread template idea
- Also many pro devs who all help us to bring this rom to you..
- Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..
ROM OS Version: Ten
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x
Based On: AOSP
Current Version: v3.1.3
Release Date: 08-28-2020