[ROM][10] PixysOS v3.1.3 - Official - MIATOLL [15/09/2020]

Search This thread

icex93

Jan 12, 2013
Hey, this ROM is simply great. I've a Curtana and stayed with MIUI for about 6 months because I was afraid to loose battery life (imo the biggest pro of this device). Btw MIUI 12 worsened it definitely. So I finally decided to step into my beloved custom ROMS and choosed this one 'cause it seemed really promising. What to say? 3h30m of display on and only 15% drained. Games run smoother than stock and overall experience is amazing thanks to pure Android and no detestable bloatware.
Thank-you.
Just a note: if you experience bootloop after flash, maybe you tried to flash gapps just after flashing rom like I did. Dont do that, it's specified in installation instructions. Flash the rom, boot and THEN flash Gapps.

icex93

Jan 12, 2013
I just noticed that it keeps rebooting when trying to charge the phone when it is shutdown... Anyone else is experiencing this problem too?

lolo9393

• Dec 28, 2011
    Chau Doc Vietnam
    Hey, this ROM is simply great. I've a Curtana and stayed with MIUI for about 6 months because I was afraid to loose battery life (imo the biggest pro of this device). Btw MIUI 12 worsened it definitely. So I finally decided to step into my beloved custom ROMS and choosed this one 'cause it seemed really promising. What to say? 3h30m of display on and only 15% drained. Games run smoother than stock and overall experience is amazing thanks to pure Android and no detestable bloatware.
    Thank-you.
    Just a note: if you experience bootloop after flash, maybe you tried to flash gapps just after flashing rom like I did. Dont do that, it's specified in installation instructions. Flash the rom, boot and THEN flash Gapps.
    Same feelings and situation as yours....About MIUI12.
    I just moved my spare MI9T to this rom (Android11 version just available now)
    and after one day tests I have no regret. (Basic camera is enough and can be improved later.)
    Now I am looking after moving to this one for my Curtana daily.
    Thanks for your sharing.

VishZigma

Dec 11, 2014
    A big thank you to the developer of the rom.I installed the ROM yesterday and battery life is good so far and the ROM is really smooth as well. But I ran to an issue which is when I press the dial button the sim selection dialog will be dark and is not clearly seen (screen shot attached) but this is not the case when dark mode is used. Can someone suggest a fix for this please. I really love this ROM. Thanks
    Screenshot_20201220-120839~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20201220-123830~2.jpg

othmanusse

Oct 28, 2011
    Hadjout
    Thank-you.
    Hi, is there any bugs ? Gcam work fine and 64Mpx ?

fobtob387

• Jan 28, 2017
    Redmi Note 9 Pro
    I've tried numerous ROMs but I always come back to this one, it's easily the best Q/10 ROM for this phone and works a treat! I have a few feature requests and a bug report though.

Firstly, I'd like to request built-in ANX camera integration instead of needing to flash it manually and figure out how to get certain features working (I'm unable to get portrait and front facing camera in picture mode working no matter what I do in ANXCamera Pro)

If we could get the latest security patch, that'd be great as it's currently a bit outdated. Also SELinux Enforcing would be nice as it's currently only Permissive.
    Screenshot_20201227-145726_1.jpg

If we could please get a status bar toggle for VPN (the lock symbol) as other custom ROMs have that would be sweet!
    Screenshot_20201227-145622.jpg

Lastly, I want to report that the Double Tap to pulse notifications feature doesn't work as far as I can tell. Enabling it and them double tapping my screen when my screen is off does nothing sadly.
    Screenshot_20201227-145630.jpg

Much appreciated for this amazing ROM, cheers and Merry Christmas!

t3rm3y

Feb 18, 2009
    Essex
    I may have to try this ROM as reviews are good, I am waiting for bootloader to unlock, can I go from miui straight to aosp? Is there a change log from V2 to v3?
    With these miatoll ROMs am I installing additional files and features that won't be able to work/take up space (essentially bloatware) or does it only install what my device is(Curtana)

icex93

Jan 12, 2013
    did you find a solution to this problem
    No, unfortunately no.

Does camera work?
    Yes, except for the flashlight when taking photos: it activates too early and so resulting photos are dark. Video recording are ok, as well as quality (not as stock but good).

Moreover, the dark mode scheduling is not working (night mode scheduling works instead).

I'll still stick with this ROM for a while because I'm very comfortable with it: very stable, no reboots experienced so far. There are some bugs though but they're not likely to be fixed since the last and only update is about 5 months ago.

lolo9393

• Dec 28, 2011
    Chau Doc Vietnam
    No, unfortunately no.

Yes, except for the flashlight when taking photos: it activates too early and so resulting photos are dark. Video recording are ok, as well as quality (not as stock but good).

Moreover, the dark mode scheduling is not working (night mode scheduling works instead).

I'll still stick with this ROM for a while because I'm very comfortable with it: very stable, no reboots experienced so far. There are some bugs though but they're not likely to be fixed since the last and only update is about 5 months ago.
    I confirm your words. I started with this rom and moved to Pixelish that seems to be a good improvement.
    Pixelish is said to supported by the OP. You can try it simply dirty flashing it without issue.
    (What I did 15 days ago.)

icex93

Jan 12, 2013
    I confirm your words. I started with this rom and moved to Pixelish that seems to be a good improvement.
    Pixelish is said to supported by the OP. You can try it simply dirty flashing it without issue.
    (What I did 15 days ago.)

Thanks for your suggestion buddy but unfortunately it seems there isn't any ROM called Pixelish for Redmi 9s. Maybe you got confused with another device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Ban-Q.png

Code:
      #include <std_disclaimer.h>
      /*
       * Your warranty is... still valid?
       * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
       * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
       * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
       * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
       * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
       */

about.PNG

Pixys is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
      Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
      We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.

Team.PNG

@Subinsmani
      @rahul9999
      @@ki
      @Shreejoy Dash
      @kvijaya
      @AxelBlaz3
      @Psycho-Mods
      @aswin_a_s
      @gero
      @melvingarcia

donations.PNG
      ]

Support Us if you like our work

[SIZE=+1]Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at[/SIZE]
      Telegram: https://telegram.me/pixysos_chat

features.PNG

Status Bar
      - Traffic Indicators
      - Double-tap on Status Bar To Sleep
      - System items(Enable/Disable status bar Icons)
      - Battery Icone Style
      - Battery percentage
      - Battery Bar
      - Roaming Indicator
      - Data Icons(Enable /Disable)
      - Old Style Signal Icon
      - 4G/LTE Icon
      - VoLTE Icon(Enable/Disable)
      - Clock And date Customization

Quick Settings
      - QS Viberation
      - Brightness Slider Position
      - Auto Brightness Icon(Enable /Disable)
      - QS Icon Animations

Notification
      - Heads Up
      - Noisy Notification
      - Notification Header(Enable/Disable)
      - In Call Viberation

Buttons
      - Acidental Touch
      - Hardware Key Customizations
      - Navigation Button Customization
      - Voulume Button Customizations

Lockscreens
      - Pulse Ambient Display on New Song
      - Media Artwork
      - Fingerprint Settings
      - Double Tap on Lockscreen to Sleep
      - Lockscreen Charging

Gestures
      - Include all AOSP Gestures
      - Three Finger Screenshot Gesture
      - Adaptive Playback
      - Playback Control

Miscelleneous
      - Gaming Mode
      - Toast App Icon
      - Enable Auto battery Saver
      - Agressive battery

source.PNG

Pixys: PixysOS
      Pixys Device Sources: PixysOSDevices

install.PNG

- Backup your personal data (Important)
      - Download the ROM and GApps and transfer them to your device.
      - Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
      - Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
      - Flash the ROM and reboot to system
      - Reboot to recovery and flash Gapps Zipfile.
      - Flash the root solution of your choice (optional).
      - Reboot your device.

The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
      The root solution should be flashed together with every update (= ROM Update)

Currently Supported Root Solutions:

Magisk stable
      Magisk versions higher than 14.0 doesn't require flash on every dirty flash depending on the device, some devices need you to flash it every time, unless your maintainer says otherwise it should be fine

download.PNG

ROM: PixysOS-v3.1.3-miatoll-OFFICIAL-20200915-205919.zip
      GApps:
      OpenGApps Pico
      (Please do note to flash GApps only after booting into the ROM and not directly after the ROM zip is flashed)​

known%20issues.PNG

You tell... :p

credits.PNG

- Google for AOSP
      - AOSCP
      - Dirty Unicorns
      - Pixel experience
      - AOSP extended
      - LineageOS
      - Nitrogen Os
      - Bootleggers Rom
      - Superior OS
      - AICP & POSP Team for thread template idea
      - Also many pro devs who all help us to bring this rom to you..
      - Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..​

XDA:DevDB Information

Contributors:
      @demon000
      @erfanoabdi
      @TheMalachite

Kernel source:
      https://github.com/Demon000/kernel_xiaomi_sm6250

ROM OS Version: Ten
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x
      Based On: AOSP

Version Information
      Current Version: v3.1.3
      Release Date: 08-28-2020
      Thank-you.
      Which rom do you think its more stable sir, Thanks for everything

Well.. I cannot actually answer that! Every ROM is good I think!

Newbie question, but what does Miatoll refer to?

MiAtoll is an unified source for all of Xiaomi's Sanapdragon 720G Devices!
      Meaning, Redmi Note 9S(Curtana) , Redmi Note 9Pro(Joyeuse), Redmi Note 9Pro Max(Excalibur) & POCO M2 Pro(Gram) have the same processor so our Lineage dev unified them into one tree..
      Technically ROMs built on MiAtoll trees should work on all these 4 phones!
      Hope you understood by now!:laugh::D

Great, I'm on it right now.
      Just had problems with the setup wizard and couldn't restore so I had to setup as new.
      Beside that, it's really good, smooth as butter, battery has been good so far and no bugs found.

Thnx.

Aah! Yes... That is why I said we need to flash the rom, boot into the rom and then flash gapps after rebooting to recovery!
      But it's okey.. now you've set it up like new!
      Glad you liked the ROM:)
      Hi all, from where I can download last Q build file PixysOS-v3.1.3-miatoll-OFFICIAL-20200915-205919.zip

Pls help...
      Dead is dead. https://github.com/PixysOS-Devices?q=miatol&type=&language=
      Thanks for your suggestion buddy but unfortunately it seems there isn't any ROM called Pixelish for Redmi 9s. Maybe you got confused with another device.
      You are absolutely right!
      My mistake, I have 2 phones running in parallel.
      This was about my old Davinci, I maintain it up to date.
      Concerning Curtana I am satisfy with CORVUS V13.
      From what I tested already it is the best available now. I guess up coming Crdroid V7.2 can also be a good choice.
      Have a nice day.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone