Votes: 168 85.3%
  • Nah fam

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Well yes but actually no

Votes: 24 12.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread
Mar 2, 2019
It's been a while (over 3 years) since I flashed my OPO last time...

Today I wanted to refresh it before giving it away to my brother.

I followed the simple instructions but I couldn't get it to work.

I'm sure it's not about the ROM but some of you might know what is causing the issue and advise what to do.

Please note the old TWRP version I'm using, not sure if that might be causing the issue.

Right now I cannot boot the phone as there is no OS on it, flashing the image doesn't work for me and seems I'm not able to connect to the phone to transfer anything to it in order to boot it.

IMG-20191230-181745.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

ender1324

Aug 14, 2018
Shumen
I live in Denmark and some of the banking apps says “Can’t open X. The OS is not a Google Supported OS and is signed with public keys. Please make sure that SElinux is enabled and that the OS is updated “
If you have magisk and magisk hide is enabled on the app it should be fine but, you cant really do anything for selinux

Reactions: ConnerJSP

ender1324

Aug 14, 2018
Shumen
It's been a while (over 3 years) since I flashed my OPO last time...

Today I wanted to refresh it before giving it away to my brother.

I followed the simple instructions but I couldn't get it to work.

I'm sure it's not about the ROM but some of you might know what is causing the issue and advise what to do.

Please note the old TWRP version I'm using, not sure if that might be causing the issue.

Right now I cannot boot the phone as there is no OS on it, flashing the image doesn't work for me and seems I'm not able to connect to the phone to transfer anything to it in order to boot it.
Update twrp to the lastest version and it will be fine

ardicli2000

Sep 30, 2011
Just letting all to know this is not dead, lineage just didnt merge december patch so i didnt do an update

What percentage of LineageOS is common for every device? And how much you need to re-write codes for specific device, in our case for bacon?

Just asking out of curiosity and to attach more attention to the devs' hardwork for more appreciation.

DrMacabre68

Dec 11, 2019
Try Taichi, it works with some modules. I'm currently using YouTube adaway and app locale 2. Viper4android doesn't work unfortunately, I get a bootloop after installing the drivers.

Dunno if you guys get this but Sometime, when trying to switch from one app to another, it get stucked, it happened with WhatsApp and contact. Even when killing the faulty app, it comes back in front and I can't get to the list of recently used apps.

bilboda

Dec 19, 2011
Don't need a new phone after all

This is my first flash on my OPO.
After chasing down adb drivers, flashboot and TWRP from various sources, including 5 year old threads, I managed to get this os installed without rooting.
(I somehow missed magisk using old threads and Su never did work)
I don't know that I need root. At present, my only issue is sporadic reception of texts. My modem is -84 db in Miami with T-Mobile.
Lol, the Target app would not install on my 6.0 os and I need my discounts :)
Smoothly operating, quick and responsive.
Thanks for the rom.

ConnerJSP

Jun 19, 2016
Florida
I have same problem but not with earphones, only when i connected phone with radio by aux. Bluetooth works fine.
Do you have viper4android installed?

I never had an issue like that, it might be a hardware problem or smth

Strange. Media will play through headphones when connected with regular 3.5 mm cable but won't play in my car (still plays through speaker). Not sure if it has to do with using an RCA audio cable as I haven't tried the 3.5 mm in the car.

@prophet4 Which cable do you use for the radio? I'm assuming you meant car stereo.

Just did a test: won't play through my computer speakers with 3.5 mm cable either. Maybe there is some detection of a headset that isn't happening with auxiliary speakers.

Here's a better test: logcat warnings and errors for connecting and disconnecting the bad aux cord (no sound) and the good aux cord (does play sound), and just playing and pausing the music (random audio hardware stuff), respectively.

Attachments

• logcats.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

frankzappatistas

Aug 26, 2013
AUX and headphone jack cables are deferent.
AUX on top and headphone jack on the bottom. Headphone jack has a 4 parts contact. Perhaps that's why headphones work and AUX is not recognized from the device

Attachments

• IMG_20200103_074206.jpg
    IMG_20200103_074206.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 296

prophet4

Jun 14, 2016
AUX on top and headphone jack on the bottom. Headphone jack has a 4 parts contact. Perhaps that's why headphones work and AUX is not recognized from the device

Hmm weird. Aux jack works without problems with radio and opo android 9. I have two headphones and both have jack look like aux.

Attachments

• IMG_20200103_192402.jpg
    IMG_20200103_192402.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 268

frankzappatistas

Aug 26, 2013
I think I found a walk-around:
Inserting AUX Jack slowly, activates Google Assistant that asks for permission to record audio, after clicking "deny" audio travels through the AUX cable and everything works fine

ConnerJSP

Jun 19, 2016
Florida
I thought the same thing, maybe the headphone jack with 4 stripes with mic activated something, but audio worked with headphones with both types of connectors (AUX and jack). So, it seems to be the receiver/device that is identified.

I think I found a walk-around:
Inserting AUX Jack slowly, activates Google Assistant that asks for permission to record audio, after clicking "deny" audio travels through the AUX cable and everything works fine
Haha, nice job figuring that out. Inserting it slowly did activate the assistant and after dismissing it, the audio was playing through the cable. Although, the permission doesn't have to be denied, so you don't loose the ability to actually use the assistant with voice commands; as accepting permission still allowed music to be played.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    which one exactly. I almost freezed my Oneplus one last time I tried it.
    Thanks
    the latest one. Download magisk manager and it will tell you.
    uDqG1ni.jpg

Code:
    Disclaimer: 
    - We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
    - or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research 
    - if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    - before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    - you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you.

What is LineageOS:
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Instructions:
    - Download the latest build and gapps/root and place them in your phones storage
    - Reboot to twrp
    - Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik
    - Flash it all
    - Reboot to system
    - SUCCESS!

Known issues:
    - You tell me

Please note:
    - DO NOT report bugs if you have xposed or other than the rom original kernel
    - This build is almost fully stable and its stable enough for daily use
    - I recommend using opengapps (link: LINK )
    - if the rom doesnt pass safetynet WITH magisk installed, go to the magisk manager settings and re-enable magisk hide (turn it off and turn it on)

Downloads:
    Lastest build: https://mega.nz/file/CqhFCDBC#46Qs7xKoSYCZ6E8r3Z5FaJCIx_nqSuxLSeVy4pfW0Kw

Changelogs:

- 2019/11/11: Its the first build so nothing
    - 2019/11/19: November security patches and switched to stock Q kernel for reasons (if you want the best performance like the first build flash fz kernel)
    - 2019/11/22: Added ota, no need to flash updates anymore. A lot of bug fixes, wellbeing now works, FZ kernel again and new accent color that red lovers might like ;).
    - 2019/12/2: Many bug fixes, extra customazation by lineage, this build is pretty major, you should update
    - 2019/12/14: Fixed battery procentage, screen-off guestures are fixed, livedisplay is fixed, my own fixes, switched to a cleaner tree
    - 2020/01/13: GPS is fixed, all customazation is fixed, lineageos 17.0 to 17.1, systemui bug is fixed and jan patches
    - 2020/03/13: February security patches, lastest lineageos source, maybe the final update
    - 2020/03/14: March security patches, cleaned the thread a littlebit
    - 2020/04/13: April security patch, Google Camera Go prebuilt (snap is still avaible) and lineageos is officially 17.1 now (NOT THE BUILDS, THE RELEASE OF 17.1)
    - 2020/06/07: June security patches, removed cam go as people can just install it themselves, bug fixes and a ton of new features introduced by the lineage team
    - 2020/09/14: Discontinued as official lineage builds are out

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [10/Q] [2020/06/06] [DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for oneplus one, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    ender1324, xawlw
    Source Code: https://github.com/Feinzer/fz_kernel_oneplus_msm8974/tree/fz-ten

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Lastest stock firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-11-13
    Last Updated 2020-09-14
    Hey guys, so it looks like lineageos 17.1 is finally coming for bacon officially, not by me but by much greater developers anyway, i'd like to thank everyone for supporting me trough this as it was my first rom that i maintained and a final update will come around these days
    New major update!​
    yup, it took me that long
    Link: https://mega.nz/#F!quRxVYaB!s3siAoFESZTKeD62O8dKCA
    Changelog:
    - GPS, yes it will finally work
    - Lineage-17.0 => Lineage-17.1
    - January security patches
    - all lineageOS customazation works, no more walktroughts
    - systemUI crashing when playing music bug is gone
    - maybe something else that i forgot
    hey guys, im just letting you know this is not dead, i skipped may which im sorry for but i'll build june as soon as the lineage team merges it, stay safe and cya soon
    New update!
    Ah yes, update time
    Links are updated on the thread.
    Changelog:
    - The time off problem should be fixed
    - A lot of additional customization/features by the lineage team
    - June patches
    - Dark mode on the aosp apps that come with lineage (from the lineage team)
    - Thats all, hope you enjoy it and thanks for all the support again
    Little warning: i havent tested it with a dirty flash so make sure you backup your data before doing the crazy stuff :p
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone