• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [10/Q] [2020/06/06] [DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for oneplus one

Did you like this rom?

• YEAH!

Votes: 168 85.3%
  • Nah fam

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Well yes but actually no

Votes: 24 12.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

bigbadwolf_pig

Oct 27, 2014
Somewhere far east...
1l9irD1.png

yeah it booted

Big thanks for xawlw for doing the Q bringup, thats the tree base afterall
Big thanks to the onyx dev YumeMichi (i took some fixes from the tree)
and also big thanks to SebaUbuntu, djchittoor and Chil360

WOW! Can't wait! :victory::victory::victory:

bhuji

Jul 18, 2015
I am having major issues, not necessarily because of the ROM, well it's like this, i was running the ROM for about two months, when suddenly i started getting No IMEI, Cellular network, Bluetooth, Device is signed in using public keys errors.
As of today the phone keeps getting restarted by itself after a few minutes, good thing i was able to backup files using MTP once i get into the OS.

Any possible help with regards to NO IMEI, would be much appreciated.
Tried
forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/general/guide-efs-partitions-how-to-lost-t3307793
forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/help/fix-brickloop-audio-fx-fc-efs-corrupt-t2879061
to no avail.

Apparently the EFS Partition is Corrupt.
Kindly help ender1324.

mrx_bln

Mar 31, 2009
Installation failed with Error 7

Hello
i´ve done the installation process carefully step by step like it is written at the lineageOs website.
I used the latest recovery and lineageOs image provided there. (https://download.lineageos.org/bacon)
The adb sideload ends u with error 7.
Is there any solution?

Attachments

• IMG_20201015_131306.jpg
    IMG_20201015_131306.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 197

piens

Sep 23, 2010
This forum was about the unofficial Lineage 17.1. I installed the official Lineage 17.1 over the unofficial one from here. I did use the latest TWRP recovery, not the lineage recovery. I installed the offical lineage from within the TWRP recovery, not via adb sideload. All worked fine for me. I don't know if it is the TWRP recovery or the fact that I installed the official over the unofficial one that did the trick for me. I don't know if people here can help you, is there no forum for the official Lineage?
http://www.lineageosdownloads.com/fix-error-7-lineage-os/

Last edited:

steve8x8

Jul 7, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
OnePlus One
Hello
i´ve done the installation process carefully step by step like it is written at the lineageOs website.
I used the latest recovery and lineageOs image provided there. (https://download.lineageos.org/bacon)
The adb sideload ends u with error 7.
Is there any solution?

The line above error 7 tells you that an assertion has failed. Apparently your "trustzone" TZ is too old.
There's a cure for that ;) - by updating the part of the firmware that doen't get written during LOS install.
IIRC I had done this long, long ago (no need to redo it to verify), but the file is still there, in https://tugapower.net/?dir=TP/OP1/FIRMWARE

HTH...

Update: Even better, see the comprehensive collection of basebands at https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/general/firmware-modem-oneplus-one-t3462214

Last edited:

abin1291

Dec 3, 2020
I have installed the rom.but i cannot complete checking for update step.I have used both my mobile data and wifi.But it is showing "cannot complete update try using another network".pls help me

sillystuffs

Aug 24, 2015
I am getting an error message when trying to run 'Android Auto'. Message says "Android Auto requires one or more Google Play Services that are not currently available. Please contact the developer for assistance'.

I have the following already installed:
  1. Android Auto
  2. Google Maps
  3. Google Text to Speech
What am I missing?

devbobby

Aug 6, 2014
Hi there,
I installed LineageOS 17.1 and the pico Gapps from twrp recovery. But when I tried to install Magisk for root permission I screwed my Oneplus one up and I had to install them from scratch via adb commands. So, qhat it the right app to get root permission with Lineageos 17.1 installed on my Oneplus one?
Thanks

Paulroberts

Jun 29, 2009
Hi there,
I installed LineageOS 17.1 and the pico Gapps from twrp recovery. But when I tried to install Magisk for root permission I screwed my Oneplus one up and I had to install them from scratch via adb commands. So, qhat it the right app to get root permission with Lineageos 17.1 installed on my Oneplus one?
Thanks
Magisk works fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    uDqG1ni.jpg

Code:
    Disclaimer: 
    - We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
    - or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research 
    - if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    - before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    - you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you.

What is LineageOS:
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Instructions:
    - Download the latest build and gapps/root and place them in your phones storage
    - Reboot to twrp
    - Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik
    - Flash it all
    - Reboot to system
    - SUCCESS!

Known issues:
    - You tell me

Please note:
    - DO NOT report bugs if you have xposed or other than the rom original kernel
    - This build is almost fully stable and its stable enough for daily use
    - I recommend using opengapps (link: LINK )
    - if the rom doesnt pass safetynet WITH magisk installed, go to the magisk manager settings and re-enable magisk hide (turn it off and turn it on)

Downloads:
    Lastest build: https://mega.nz/file/CqhFCDBC#46Qs7xKoSYCZ6E8r3Z5FaJCIx_nqSuxLSeVy4pfW0Kw

Changelogs:

- 2019/11/11: Its the first build so nothing
    - 2019/11/19: November security patches and switched to stock Q kernel for reasons (if you want the best performance like the first build flash fz kernel)
    - 2019/11/22: Added ota, no need to flash updates anymore. A lot of bug fixes, wellbeing now works, FZ kernel again and new accent color that red lovers might like ;).
    - 2019/12/2: Many bug fixes, extra customazation by lineage, this build is pretty major, you should update
    - 2019/12/14: Fixed battery procentage, screen-off guestures are fixed, livedisplay is fixed, my own fixes, switched to a cleaner tree
    - 2020/01/13: GPS is fixed, all customazation is fixed, lineageos 17.0 to 17.1, systemui bug is fixed and jan patches
    - 2020/03/13: February security patches, lastest lineageos source, maybe the final update
    - 2020/03/14: March security patches, cleaned the thread a littlebit
    - 2020/04/13: April security patch, Google Camera Go prebuilt (snap is still avaible) and lineageos is officially 17.1 now (NOT THE BUILDS, THE RELEASE OF 17.1)
    - 2020/06/07: June security patches, removed cam go as people can just install it themselves, bug fixes and a ton of new features introduced by the lineage team
    - 2020/09/14: Discontinued as official lineage builds are out

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [10/Q] [2020/06/06] [DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for oneplus one, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    ender1324, xawlw
    Source Code: https://github.com/Feinzer/fz_kernel_oneplus_msm8974/tree/fz-ten

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Lastest stock firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-11-13
    Last Updated 2020-09-14
    Hey guys, so it looks like lineageos 17.1 is finally coming for bacon officially, not by me but by much greater developers anyway, i'd like to thank everyone for supporting me trough this as it was my first rom that i maintained and a final update will come around these days
    New major update!​
    yup, it took me that long
    Link: https://mega.nz/#F!quRxVYaB!s3siAoFESZTKeD62O8dKCA
    Changelog:
    - GPS, yes it will finally work
    - Lineage-17.0 => Lineage-17.1
    - January security patches
    - all lineageOS customazation works, no more walktroughts
    - systemUI crashing when playing music bug is gone
    - maybe something else that i forgot
    hey guys, im just letting you know this is not dead, i skipped may which im sorry for but i'll build june as soon as the lineage team merges it, stay safe and cya soon
    New update!
    Ah yes, update time
    Links are updated on the thread.
    Changelog:
    - The time off problem should be fixed
    - A lot of additional customization/features by the lineage team
    - June patches
    - Dark mode on the aosp apps that come with lineage (from the lineage team)
    - Thats all, hope you enjoy it and thanks for all the support again
    Little warning: i havent tested it with a dirty flash so make sure you backup your data before doing the crazy stuff :p