[ROM] [10] [RC] [SecureFolder]Galaxy Note9 [N960F/DS/N] SUPERSTABLE ROM UI2.5 V19(17/07/2021)

Search This thread
Where is the download link to this claim release?

• Love
Reactions: Dr.NHTT and Alboooz
SuperStable UI2.5 V13

• Support Galaxy Note9 N960N/F/DS
  • Update Base: QP1A.190711.020.N960FXXS7FUA1
  • Security Patch: 01-01-2021
  • One UI Versions: 2.5
  • Changelist: 19869079
New SuperStable Settings

More Info:

Download:

Android File Host

Alboooz

Dec 21, 2018
SuperStable UI2.5 V13

• Support Galaxy Note9 N960N/F/DS
  • Update Base: QP1A.190711.020.N960FXXS7FUA1
  • Security Patch: 01-01-2021
  • One UI Versions: 2.5
  • Changelist: 19869079
New SuperStable Settings

More Info:

Download:

Android File Host
I'm already using this rom, thanks, it works fine for me, but the app FM radio i installed over root mode and doesn't work in this rom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dovanchuc7521

Alboooz

Dec 21, 2018
Yes it is, but that is just software app, I have already installed the app in root mode the Hybrid FMRadio and it's library, it launches and simply crashes, and I'm unable jet to find out if there is any scripts to added or modify, if anyone have any idea, please bring some suggestions, happy to hear about it. 😁

Yes it is, but that is just software app, I have already installed the app in root mode the Hybrid FMRadio and it's library, it launches and simply crashes, and I'm unable jet to find out if there is any scripts to added or modify, if anyone have any idea, please bring some suggestions, happy to hear about it. 😁
It will work if you accept to use only 1 sim only. But most people don't want that

Reactions: Alboooz

Alboooz

Dec 21, 2018
It will work if you accept to use only 1 sim only. But most people don't want that
Actually I'm using only one sim in this rom, the other slot i use memory-sim-card but it crashes. Is there any kind of app that can run in background, then when i run one other app that it can sniff what resources need or error case of the crashed app like FMRadio for example.

Actually I'm using only one sim in this rom, the other slot i use memory-sim-card but it crashes. Is there any kind of app that can run in background, then when i run one other app that it can sniff what resources need or error case of the crashed app like FMRadio for example.
I think you need a rom with N960N base

Reactions: Alboooz

Alboooz

Dec 21, 2018
I think you need a rom with N960N base
Yeah sure, but there is only one, the "dev base" and that is a single sim suport, while my note9 is n960n duos sim.
For my knowledge all oxynus note9 have built hardware built fm-radio in it even digital tv i guess, it just have to be activated by software, but anyway I'll wait and see what developers offer us in future.

Yeah sure, but there is only one, the "dev base" and that is a single sim suport, while my note9 is n960n duos sim.
For my knowledge all oxynus note9 have built hardware built fm-radio in it even digital tv i guess, it just have to be activated by software, but anyway I'll wait and see what developers offer us in future.
I think the part for fm radio has been replaced by the feature of sim 2

Alboooz

Dec 21, 2018
I think the part for fm radio has been replaced by the feature of sim 2
Difficult to imagine that, now it's more complicated, as there is not enough registry entry code list for hardware built in note9 phones, i mean only if it's emulated sim2 hardware as fm-radio instead of it's hardware built in it.🙃
Now I'm losing my hope having sim2 and fm-radio on the same wagon.🤐

Reactions: Dovanchuc7521
Difficult to imagine that, now it's more complicated, as there is not enough registry entry code list for hardware built in note9 phones, i mean only if it's emulated sim2 hardware as fm-radio instead of it's hardware built in it.🙃
Now I'm losing my hope having sim2 and fm-radio on the same wagon.🤐
Yes, i think so

Tucoita

Feb 8, 2021
Hi all,
Nice job, in the future you could add the function of 2 sim + sdcard in aroma or activated di default, every time you Update rom i get an error and it just be disassembled.

Top Liked Posts