• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [10] [RC] [SecureFolder]Galaxy Note9 [N960F/DS/N] SUPERSTABLE ROM UI2.5 V19(17/07/2021)

Search This thread

Alboooz

Dec 21, 2018
You have to choose Advanced SystemUI
Dev, thanks for the rom, i installed in dirty flash mode, but with Samsung Account crash issue it seems I'm having problem that i tried to fix it and still giving me that cras
Screenshot_20210408-205707_One UI Home.jpg
h...not to forget to mention that i flash other rom's in dirty mode to, but i don't get that issue.

Last edited:
Dev, thanks for the rom, i installed in dirty flash mode, but with Samsung Account crash issue it seems I'm having problem that i tried to fix it and still giving me that crasView attachment 5274127h...not to forget to mention that i flash other rom's in dirty mode to, but i don't get that issue.
Request to delete data when switching from another rom. Especially from rom with apps 3.0 port

Alboooz

Dec 21, 2018
Request to delete data when switching from another rom. Especially from rom with apps 3.0 port
I only used dr.keton, devbase and this one, i never use lineage, aosp, cyanogen or such, bcz for my phone hardware and it's capabilities i always prefer rom's based on actual system update and not rom's that i will miss apps or OS possibilities my phone was built for.
Otw, i don't put blame on developers for this issue, instead i blame Samsung software company for that, it's something to do with simm change and account verification, even logging correct still restrictions for phone owner, and there is no entry to change or added new phone number to the account, or csc settings on samsung account, i guess someone should report to samsung software developer this issue.

Last edited:
I only used dr.keton, devbase and this one, i never use lineage, aosp, cyanogen or such, bcz for my phone hardware and it's capabilities i always prefer rom's based on actual system update and not rom's that i will miss apps or OS possibilities my phone was built for.
Otw, i don't put blame on developers for this issue, instead i blame Samsung software company for that, it's something to do with simm change and account verification, even logging correct still restrictions for phone owner, and there is no entry to change or added new phone number to the account, or csc settings on samsung account, i guess someone should report to samsung software developer this issue.
When you dirty flash, you will probably encounter problems unlike anyone else

Reactions: Alboooz

R77

Apr 27, 2013
I have the superstable ROM version UI2.5+ V14. I have magisk 21.2 (21200) it's rooted I have the Note 9 exynos. The ROM is great the thing is when going to the superstable app. In the notification panel, other elements extra options, custom background. I enabled the feature and ended up picking a image from the Samsung gallery the one that comes with phone installed. When I clicked done when cropping the image. It doesn't show anything when swiping down the notification panel. Is there a fix for that?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210413-162455_SuperStable.jpg
    Screenshot_20210413-162455_SuperStable.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20210413-162325_SuperStable.jpg
    Screenshot_20210413-162325_SuperStable.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 38
  • SmartSelect_20210413-163716_SuperStable.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210413-163716_SuperStable.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 32
  • SmartSelect_20210413-163625_Galaxy Store.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210413-163625_Galaxy Store.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 36
I have the superstable ROM version UI2.5+ V14. I have magisk 21.2 (21200) it's rooted I have the Note 9 exynos. The ROM is great the thing is when going to the superstable app. In the notification panel, other elements extra options, custom background. I enabled the feature and ended up picking a image from the Samsung gallery the one that comes with phone installed. When I clicked done when cropping the image. It doesn't show anything when swiping down the notification panel. Is there a fix for that?
There are a few values you have to change a bit for it to take effect

Top Liked Posts