• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [10] [RC] [SecureFolder]Galaxy Note9 [N960F/DS/N] SUPERSTABLE ROM UI2.5 V19(17/07/2021)

Search This thread

Alboooz

Dec 21, 2018
Dev, thanks for the rom, i downloaded latest version superstable 16 and flashed on my n9 sm-n960n, it did bootup, but my WI-FI is not working, i flash back the superstable v.15 and is still the same, i flash again the newest BL+CP and no success, sad i had to flash firmware to fix it!

Last edited:
Dev, thanks for the rom, i downloaded latest version superstable 16 and flashed on my n9 sm-n960n, it did bootup, but my WI-FI is not working, i flash back the superstable v.15 and is still the same, i flash again the newest BL+CP and no success, sad i had to flash firmware to fix it!
Wipe data and flash rom again please!

Reactions: Alboooz
Fix some features:

I did several different attempts to fix the issue and save my data, i ended up with firmware flash, and then root and flash superstable v.15 instead as for me it worked. fine.
I will have to wait till next update or till i find the reason why superstable v.16 cousin wi-fi issue.
Try this fix

Alboooz

Dec 21, 2018
Try this fix

Thanks Dovanchuk7521, i will flash it later after work.

I would like to request you that remove the Super stable setting option in your next version? I need clean ROM as like samsung official. Hoping that you will do this. Thank you.
If you want a rom like official Samsung. Very simple, you go to samfirm to download and flash via odin. As for the SuperStable Rom, sorry, this is a custom rom!

New update for V16

Screenshot_20210518-205321_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: jayjay1234

Alboooz

Dec 21, 2018
New update for V16

View attachment 5312971
Hi dev.Dovanchuc7521, thanks again for this wonderful rom, i have tried several option to install the newest rom v16 and the updates but it just fails with wi-fi or loop boot with start Samsung screen and blue light flashing, perhaps it's because my note9 is sm-n960N version, but it's okay, I'm still using this rom v.15 that is working fine, and i will have to wait for next update with hoppe that will work.
I hoppe you don't take me wrong, thinking that...I'm trying to leave bad marks here...no, no way...you are doing great rom's always, maybe..my device it just doesn't work with latest rom, so i have to be patient.👍

Hi dev.Dovanchuc7521, thanks again for this wonderful rom, i have tried several option to install the newest rom v16 and the updates but it just fails with wi-fi or loop boot with start Samsung screen and blue light flashing, perhaps it's because my note9 is sm-n960N version, but it's okay, I'm still using this rom v.15 that is working fine, and i will have to wait for next update with hoppe that will work.
I hoppe you don't take me wrong, thinking that...I'm trying to leave bad marks here...no, no way...you are doing great rom's always, maybe..my device it just doesn't work with latest rom, so i have to be patient.👍
Yeah sorry you got that bug and I didn't see it. I am also using an n960N and everything is fine. V16 works perfectly fine. Please try to check the mD5 code! Dear!

manimaluk

Jan 8, 2011
Nice stable rom. Thanks. Only one issue, I cant change battery style in 3Minitbattery. It just wont let me get past the permissions screen. Any ideas please. :)

pscialy

May 21, 2021
Chào admin. Em đang dùng rom V14 của anh. Giờ em lên V16 chỉ cần flash file SuperStable_UI2.5_V16_Addons_120521.zip đúng không admin. Giúp em với.

Translation: Hi admin. I'm using your V14 rom. Now I upgrade to V16 just flash the file SuperStable_UI2.5_V16_Addons_120521.zip right admin. Help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts