[ROM][10]Resurrection-Remix v8.6.6 Official[SURYA][KARNA](23/01/2021)

temporarium

May 16, 2012
It's really sad that I will have to reconfigure everything again after dirty flashing update from a preceding version. What's frustrating is that wasn't able to backup my messages and call logs.

Although, I have backed up my data for the apps but restore function just messes up with the system and cause the system to bootloop.

Is there a more latest app that can read TWRP backups similar to what Titanium Backup can do. That way I can selectively backup my apps.
Why will you have to reconfigure? What ROM are you on?
Dirty update works fine for most...

If ever the system gets stuck on the boot logo, hold the power button until the phone reboots. In most cases, it will boot normally.

peeweew

Sep 22, 2010
Bulacan
Why will you have to reconfigure? What ROM are you on?
Dirty update works fine for most...

If ever the system gets stuck on the boot logo, hold the power button until the phone reboots. In most cases, it will boot normally.
I dirty flashed from 8.6.5 to 8.6.6.
I guess there's no way I can revert now. I will just need to restore my old apps

jeryll

Dec 23, 2010
It's really sad that I will have to reconfigure everything again after dirty flashing update from a preceding version. What's frustrating is that wasn't able to backup my messages and call logs.

Although, I have backed up my data for the apps but restore function just messes up with the system and cause the system to bootloop.

Is there a more latest app that can read TWRP backups similar to what Titanium Backup can do. That way I can selectively backup my apps.
why would you use TWRP for backup for your data? none of TWRPs recoveries available for poco x3 are suitable to make working backup for restore! only latest OFOX can do that...

edit: TWRP from brigaduv can do backup restore as latest OFOX can do

Last edited:

Imonobor

Dec 3, 2019
Is there a way to disable rapid charging in this rom? Besides using a slower charger lol

Also, is OpenWeatherMap bugging out for anybody else? It works without an Api key, but as soon as I input mine, it stops updating. I even tried generating a new one, no luck.

Last edited:

newHere:)

Aug 23, 2011
why would you use TWRP for backup for your data? none of TWRPs recoveries available for poco x3 are suitable to make working backup for restore! only latest OFOX can do that...
Can I perform full backup and restore through ofox?
If so I will switch to it.
It is really important feature

InContext

Aug 2, 2017
[COMPLETE SUCCESS]
Rooted RR 8.6.5 with Magisk 21.0 and latest MagiskManager.
SafetyNet passed with MagiskHideProps and correct fingerprint +Univeral SafetyNet 1.1
What were the steps you took to make this happen?

I am just going around in circles trying to get it to all work.

Colonov

Aug 29, 2018
Anyone have a method of installing ANXCamera on this rom that works?

I am currently using build 185 with 48MP fix and the app boots but it keeps saying Ïnsert SD card before using camera"and i do not know how to get past this

nike1973

May 17, 2012
Hi, I'm new I'm very confused, I am currently on rom eu 12.0.6.0 with twrp recovery, I need to flash on 12.0.4.0 "ROM Firmware required: V12.0.4 (surya), V12.0.5 (karna)
",
Do you recommend having Twrp recovery or orangefox recovery? thanks.

Revontheus

Aug 1, 2013
cycling/studying or asleep
Hi, I'm new I'm very confused, I am currently on rom eu 12.0.6.0 with twrp recovery, I need to flash on 12.0.4.0 "ROM Firmware required: V12.0.4 (surya), V12.0.5 (karna)
",
Do you recommend having Twrp recovery or orangefox recovery? thanks.
That hasn't been updated. Use the latest firmware + vendor package (12.0.7). You can get that here. Either TWRP 3.5 or OFox should work fine without issues.

Reactions: nike1973

ThatDamnFrog

Jan 3, 2021
Anyone have a method of installing ANXCamera on this rom that works?

I am currently using build 185 with 48MP fix and the app boots but it keeps saying Ïnsert SD card before using camera"and i do not know how to get past this
Dont install the 48mp patch, 64mp works just fine :)
Also, anx185 won't work properly on RR, use ANX190, anx185 with a few patches will work on A11
If you go a few posts before this, you'll see detailed instructions, all you need to do, reading those instructions is flash framework before camera unity, you also need to give the scanner app full permissions!
@Revontheus OP recommends fw 12.06 for 8.6.6 (on his telegram channel, can't link it here though, because quite a few people have complained about connectivity issues with 12.07 ): same with me)
---
@nike1973 , I recommend using ofox, but I wasn't able to directly flash it with fastboot cmds, and had to flash TWRP by mahjant first
---
Here are the ANX instructions, on page 41 (flash frameworkunity first though!)
(Note2: I had some issues flashing it with the stock Kernel, seems to work sometimes, sometimes not for me + I STRONGLY RECOMMEND GETTING THE FILES FROM THE ANX WEBSITE INSTEAD, just the aux file from here
+DO NOT BOOT UP ANXCAM UNTIL YOU'VE GIVEN IT ALL PERMISSIONS ALSO DO NOT UNINSTALL ANXCAMERAPRO!)
I will try, but my englisch is not so good.

Frist download the necessary files:
ANXCameraUnity_190.BountifulDistantHapuka.zip
ANXFrameworkUnity_190.BountifulDistantHapuka.zip
ANXCameraHotfix.190.BootloopFix.zip

ANX_aux_patch_by_bhatsahab.zip

Install all the files with magdisk wihtout a reboot.
After all files are installed reboot you phone.
Install ANXCamera Pro from the Play Store.

Run ANXCamera Pro and change this settings:
Portrait Lighting Back = false
Hand Gestures = false

After that you can uninstall ANXCamera Pro.

Open the App-Details from the ANX Camera witch you have installed with magisk.
Go to permissions and give the ANX Camera App all permissions manually (or it will crash at startup).

After that reboot your phone.

If ANX Camera shows only a black screen with buttons, reboot your phone twice.

Edit:
If you have a bootloop, go in the recovery and flash the anx files with your recovery.

Last edited:

nike1973

May 17, 2012
I already have the rom rr 8.6.6, I don't have google play, which gapps do you recommend? some kernel that gives me many hours of battery life. Thanks a lot.