[ROM][10]Resurrection-Remix v8.6.9 Official[SURYA][KARNA](10/06/2021)

Search This thread

XtraWater

Apr 8, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Xiaomi Mi A1
Latest A10 firmware should be fine.
The question remains if I just can flash the latest firmware from xiaomifirmwareupdater vie OrangeFox. My phone is decrypted and I don't want format data or lose anything.

Now I'm on 12.0.8, latest would be 12.0.9

Will it be fine?

Edit: I mentioned in my previous post that my phone is decrypted. That's not correct. It is encrypted. This changes everything. Right?

Last edited:

XtraWater

Apr 8, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Xiaomi Mi A1
I was still on something before 12.0.9.
Check archives for a10:

I installed first the firmware but I guess it doesn't make any difference. And no wipe data. Just cache.
Is your phone encrypted or doesn't it matter?
I think this is the correct firmware.

Last edited:

XtraWater

Apr 8, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Xiaomi Mi A1
I was still on something before 12.0.9.
Check archives for a10:

I installed first the firmware but I guess it doesn't make any difference. And no wipe data. Just cache.
I tried it now too. Orange fox still showing 12.0.7. I expected it shows now 12.0.9. Did you check it? BTW. I didn't clear cache. Is there another way to check the furrent firmware? I remwmber that another user some months ago mentioned the same observation.

Can you check your baseband version? Mine is MPSS.AT.4.4.c6-00020-RENNELL_GEN_PACK-1

Last edited:

Noter2017

Dec 10, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
Does @Lostark13 still support this ROM? OP is very much out of date. He doesn't engage much in the thread either.
Thinking of coming back to RR ROM from crDroid 7.4 due to move to OSS in later revisions which resulted in various issues.
The last official update was 4 days ago:

and there aren't much complaints about bugs on this thread, so this ROM seems to be simply working.

Maybe the Dev was simply busy with real-life

Danmann

Jan 11, 2015
pwoss.org
Is your phone encrypted or doesn't it matter?
I think this is the correct firmware.
I always disable the screen lock before I flash any new Rom even its just a update. Doesn't matter which phone. I had too many bad experiences to leave that enabled.

Danmann

Jan 11, 2015
pwoss.org
I tried it now too. Orange fox still showing 12.0.7. I expected it shows now 12.0.9. Did you check it? BTW. I didn't clear cache. Is there another way to check the furrent firmware? I remwmber that another user some months ago mentioned the same observation.

Can you check your baseband version? Mine is MPSS.AT.4.4.c6-00020-RENNELL_GEN_PACK-1
I don't know. Its somewhere possible but I can't remember. I just flashed the newest a10 global. I have still an old twrp recovery and I always clear the cache after a flash.

H4R0X

Jun 29, 2020
Flashed 8.6.9 ota today, boot loop ends in recovery.

Already tried to clear cache.

Last edited:

jlovelo

Feb 14, 2015
Gold Coast
Successful upgrade:

Disabled screenlock

TWRP flash:
  • Firmware 12.0.9
  • RR 8.6.9
Cleared cache, reboot

TWRP flash: OpenGapps nano

Cleared cache, reboot

All good!

rjramirez2000

Dec 23, 2014
hey I have a question. Is it safe to flash android 10 rom from android 11? I just updated my OS to MIUI 12.0.8 (A11) and it's giving me a lot of fps drops and some apps keeps crashing, which never happened when I was on A10.
What are the steps I should do if I want to flash this resurrection rom?

temporarium

hey I have a question. Is it safe to flash android 10 rom from android 11? I just updated my OS to MIUI 12.0.8 (A11) and it's giving me a lot of fps drops and some apps keeps crashing, which never happened when I was on A10.
What are the steps I should do if I want to flash this resurrection rom?
Since you're still on MIUI, I'd flash the latest A10 MIUI ROM (careful not to relock the bootloader) and then a clean install (format data) of RR.

Reactions: rjramirez2000

Imonobor

Dec 3, 2019
Hey, I'm having some trouble updating.

I'm still on 8.6.5, and I downloaded 8.6.9 through the system updater. However, when I click install, it boots me into TWRP, lets me input my pattern, then throws me a red error message that flashes for half a second before disappearing, then kicks me into the TWRP main menu without installing anything. I can't find where it has downloaded the .zip for the update in order to install it manually. I've searched for large files (it's supposed to be around 850mb) on my phone storage and on my SD, but it doesn't show up.

Also, which FW version is best for 8.6.9? Is it still the one written in the OP (12.0.4)?

Another question, I have Magisk installed, but no GAPPS (I have MicroG, installed through a magisk module), what do I need to reflash after updating - nothing, only Magisk, or Magisk, along with ALL the modules I have?

temporarium

Hey, I'm having some trouble updating.

I'm still on 8.6.5, and I downloaded 8.6.9 through the system updater. However, when I click install, it boots me into TWRP, lets me input my pattern, then throws me a red error message that flashes for half a second before disappearing, then kicks me into the TWRP main menu without installing anything. I can't find where it has downloaded the .zip for the update in order to install it manually. I've searched for large files (it's supposed to be around 850mb) on my phone storage and on my SD, but it doesn't show up.

Also, which FW version is best for 8.6.9? Is it still the one written in the OP (12.0.4)?

Another question, I have Magisk installed, but no GAPPS (I have MicroG, installed through a magisk module), what do I need to reflash after updating - nothing, only Magisk, or Magisk, along with ALL the modules I have?
Just download directly from the link in the OP.

As to your other question, I didn't have to re-flash Magisk or microG - both stayed intact with the dirty flash.

Reactions: Imonobor

temporarium

Just download directly from the link in the OP.

As to your other question, I didn't have to re-flash Magisk or microG - both stayed intact with the dirty flash.
As mentioned previously, disable your PIN/password in the ROM before flashing.

You may want to also make a backup onto an SD card (in case something goes terribly wrong), but remember that if your data is encrypted, you must back up internal storage as well or you may lose it when trying to restore.

Reactions: Imonobor

Imonobor

Dec 3, 2019
As mentioned previously, disable your PIN/password in the ROM before flashing.

You may want to also make a backup onto an SD card (in case something goes terribly wrong), but remember that if your data is encrypted, you must back up internal storage as well or you may lose it when trying to restore.
Thanks for the replies. How would I go about backing up my stuff, when none of the recoveries for Poco X3 have working backup/restore? In the descriptions of either TWRP (I have version 3.5.0-0) or OrangeFox it's written that the backup doesn't work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [10.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.6.9 [surya][karna]

rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome

combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom
    Boot into recovery
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Format Data
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users
    Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

rrsocial.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][10]Resurrection-Remix Official[surya][karna], ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Contributors
    Lostark13, mahajant99
    Source Code: https://github.com/lostark13/device_xiaomi_surya

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: V12.0.9 (surya),V12.0.10(karna)
    Based On: LOS

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 3
    Stable Release Date: 2020-10-13

Created 2020-10-13
    Last Updated 2021-6-10
    Reserved

13 November 2020 Update
    -Added Support For Karna (Poco X3 Indian Variant)
    -Synced With Latest Rom Source Changes
    -Fixed Battery Overlays
    -Under The Hood Changes

10 December 2020 Update
    -FIxed 5Ghz WiFi
    -Fixed 4K Record
    -Fixed FM
    -Added FPS Toggle
    -Fixed HDR
    -Old Stereo Sound
    -Unified Build

12 December 2020 Update
    -Fixed Yellow Tint At Boot
    -Fixed Notification Light
    -Address Some Sepolicy Denials
    -Synced With Latest Rom Source Change

27 December 2020 Update
    -Fixed Charging LED
    -Fixed Wifi Display/CAST
    -Fixed Sound Recording After 2 Seconds
    -Added Smart Charging
    -Added RR Wallpapers
    -Vanilla Build (No More Gapps Version)

23 January 2021 Update
    -Fixed Vowifi
    -Fixed Selinux Status In Trust
    -Added Power Profile For Karna From MIUI 12.0.8
    -Added Clear Speaker In Parts
    -Force Tripple Frame Buffer

10 June 2021 Update
    -Shipped With Cannon Kernel v2
    -Added Touch/Gaming Profiles
    -Latest Source Synced

Note-Need Clean Flash For Vanilla Build If Coming From Gapps Version.
    Did you manage to make Portrait shots and 64MP features work?

Download these modules from camera.aeonax.com:

• ANXFrameworkUnity_190.BountifulDistantHapuka
    • ANXCameraUnity_190.BountifulDistantHapuka
    • ANXCameraHotfix.190.BootloopFix

Install it via magisk
    Give all permissions manually to anxcam

Install ANX Pro from Play Store and change values

Portrait fix: 'Portrait Lighting Back' = false
    Front cam fix: 'Hand Gestures' = false

NOTE: Only A10 is supported for now
    Hm..
    At least he's still alive. His GitHub acc is still active.

@Lostark13
    Can you give us some news?
    Thanks
    I Will Definately Update The Rom When There's A Major Update In Source Side
    Just in, new update

New Build for surya available
    RROS-Q-8.6.7-20210303-surya-Official.zip

FileSize: 792 MB
    SHA256: a5a12d3e465b689877e85d7322626218db8ef937aa4b7dee3eb00dc719d79773

Edit: just flashed th update. Led light seems to be fine. Flickering screen while turn on/off is gone.

The RR surya team is fantastic.