• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Rom] [10] Resurrection Remix

Search This thread

train21

Aug 11, 2020
You need to flash version 14 stable to both slots

I tried flashing that version but I get Qualcomm Crash Dump when booting into recovery. But I can boot on Version 2 though. If I try fastboot flash recovery_a and fastboot flash recovery_b, it will put qualcomm crash dump. I also tried to boot into the recovery by using fastboot boot but that also didn't work. Any help here to get version 14 to work?

train21

Aug 11, 2020
Okay now I cannot boot into the ROM at all, what exactly do I have to data wipe?

How do I format data within TWRP.

Also I am on OOS 10.5.12, do I need to update to 10.5.13?

Last edited:

mirdaVG

Feb 11, 2010
Zagreb

Attachments

• Changelog.jpg
    Changelog.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 198

QAM

Jun 3, 2008
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hola @jamescable A quick follow up, so the current RR will only work for Android 10.. so for us who have updated to OOS 11, we will have to downgrade to the latest available OOS 10? I just want to confirm this. Thanks for all your help facilitating our questions.

GinoTonny

Nov 7, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
On the latest update, 20/10, no 4g on sim 2, sim 1 is fine, also call recording not working on any of the builds, other than that ROM is awesome, big thanks to RR team, cheers.
Hello friend, I am interested in this rom, how is it? Is it stable for daily use? Is it customizable? I really like the customization. Could you please send me some screenshots? Thank you very much.

Top Liked Posts

Good day. The update is based on which version of android?
    10. Security update
    So, a little update on 11. Varun thinks its a little late to release RR 11 with Android 12 release less than 2 months away. Now, as most are aware, just because Google releases Android 12 source code to AOSP, does NOT mean all ROMs immediately will release the update. It usually takes a couple of months. Historically, most Roms start releases builds based off from new Android around late November onward. Now, in saying all of that, he told me he has not fully decided yet. He might make RR 11 and then move to 12 or move to 12 and skip 11. Whatever he decides, remember, he is a busy guy. Resurrection Remix is NOT dead(obviously because he still released updates when he can)
    Good day. The update is based on which version of android?
    10. Security update
    So, a little update on 11. Varun thinks its a little late to release RR 11 with Android 12 release less than 2 months away. Now, as most are aware, just because Google releases Android 12 source code to AOSP, does NOT mean all ROMs immediately will release the update. It usually takes a couple of months. Historically, most Roms start releases builds based off from new Android around late November onward. Now, in saying all of that, he told me he has not fully decided yet. He might make RR 11 and then move to 12 or move to 12 and skip 11. Whatever he decides, remember, he is a busy guy. Resurrection Remix is NOT dead(obviously because he still released updates when he can)
    Good evening. Someone can say there will be an update or wait for RR on Android 11?
    We will update when December security patched are out
    New build incoming. Still A10 based. January security patches
    Hey guys. Until the RR dev makes a thread, this will continue to stay in Discussion. I am NOT the dev for RR. So wanted to get the rom more exposure.

Rom: https://sourceforge.net/projects/resurrectionremix-ten/files/instantnoodlep/
    Kernel source: https://github.com/luk1337/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8250
    Changelog: https://get.resurrectionremix.com/ten/changelog/Changelog.txt

Be on OOS 10
    Flash twrp both slots
    Flash rom
    Reboot twrp
    Wipe userdata(always a must when switching between OOS and custom)
    (Optional) install kernel and magisk
    Reboot

**UPDATE** this flash instructions work. I use these and ONLY these instructions. If you have a better way, good for you, but if you can't get it to boot, use these.

***UPDATE 2*** if you have installed Android 11 prior to installing this rom, you must msm back to OOS 10 and local upgrade OOS 10 again to slot b and only use Android 10 recovery
    ROM has been updated for security updates
    A few days with this ROM and I'm really happy with it. Just a few niggles that hopefully will be ironed out on the coming months.

- Finding some screens are zoomed, for example the GCam settings page, not sure why.
    - Left most icons/clock on status bar are too close to the camera punch, could do with a statusbar padding option.
    - Centre statusbar clock is off centre, again guessing due to the camera punch.
    - Can't find an option for a clear all button in the recents panel.

Other than those small things it's a really nice, stable ROM. Considering the maintainer is blind building it's seriously good.

Side note; File transfer is working fine for me.