AOSP Q for Suzu/f5121
As always use it at your own risk.
Build it in my spare time to test how the development is proceeding.
NB: This is a full software update in the sense that will replace everything, recovery included, with aosp version. You need to reflash twrp afterwards.
- enter twrp and factory reset
- format data partition (only if coming from Pie or below)
- flash the rom
- flash GApps (optional)
Updating from previous version
- enter TWRP and wipe dalvik/cache
- flash ROM
Alternative way to install
You can also unzip the file and flash via flashboot only what you need:
- fastboot flash boot boot.img
- fastboot flash cache cache.img
- fastboot flash system system.img
- fastboot flash userdata userdata.img (only if not updating or coming from Pie or below)
- fastboot flash oem xxxx.img
Now you can boot into TWRP and flash gapps and other stuff if you want.
First boot will get stuck on Sony logo for 30/40 seconds, and maybe reboot itself one or two time. Just have patience and everything will be all right
ROM: Latest Build
OEM: Binaries for 4.9 kernel
TWRP: Official TWRP for Suzu
BitGapps: Suggested GApps
- USB tethering
- Everything else?
- Random reboots (should be solved in latest build)
- WiFi Hotspot
Expected the same bugs for Pie ROM since the kernel and binaries are the same, but let me know if you find anything else, will do my best to try to fix it.
- Update sources to r41
- Overvolt BIG processor to improve stability on higher frequencies (should fix random reboots)
- Update sources to r33
- Reverted patch to enable developer option by default
- Removed default searchbar from Launcher3
- Enabled developer settings by default
- Add MicroG support (testing)
- Initial booting build
ROM Version: r41
ROM Status: Stable
Last Update: 2020-09-20
@twain55 for the screenshot and testing
@dslul to help in the bug fixing
@ix5 for the initial patches
sonyxperiadev project for providing sources
and last but not least thanks to all that will test this.