• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][10][UNOFFICIAL][7T] Evolution X [19-09-2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
Using Gcam now , but I think OOS Cam has more stable features like Smooth Slo Mo etc...[/QUOT
If you want stock camera you can install the magisk module oxy-ify .it Will give you the stock camera , gallery etc. Once install just download the latest apk version 3.10.25 of the camera app and update the app from the module since it's old apk. You will still have the regular bugs from custom roms with the camera( going into camera and changing to video will force close ) which is normal on a custom ROM with an easy work around .

intana

Aug 18, 2007

niyonsv

Apr 17, 2013
Kudos @risasuke :good::good::good::laugh:

Though it took almost a year since it's release to get some ROMs for our 7T. But look, all these ongoing five ROMs are the best and powerful ones. Kudos again to all the developers :victory:

Sent from my OnePlus7T using XDA Labs

matt0301

Apr 1, 2011
Guarujá
OnePlus 7T
Kudos @risasuke :good::good::good::laugh:

Though it took almost a year since it's release to get some ROMs for our 7T. But look, all these ongoing five ROMs are the best and powerful ones. Kudos again to all the developers :victory:

Last build might be the last one, because EvoX team moved to Android 11 development.
This last build will come in the next days, so stay tuned

Nov 16, 2014
So first impressions are great. My only issue is that the fastbootd. I can't install magisk because it's "locked"? What is that about?

Edit:

So for whatever reason, when this rom flashed, it locked the bootloader

This is scary! Did this get fixed? I cannot use TWRP and definitely do NOT want to lock bootloader after having to send original oneplus 7T back to OnePlus who sold me a locked phone to begin with...

abadasstanker69

Mar 24, 2009
Phoenix, Az
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 7T
This is scary! Did this get fixed? I cannot use TWRP and definitely do NOT want to lock bootloader after having to send original oneplus 7T back to OnePlus who sold me a locked phone to begin with...

I was eventually able to hold the power button down for a long time and get it to power completely off. At first when it would power down, it would immediately reboot. I found that holding it down for a while shut it completely down. Then I used the msm tool to go back to stock in EDL mode. Then went back to the open beta. It's fixable. This phone is nearly impossible to brick

matt0301

Apr 1, 2011
Guarujá
OnePlus 7T

An easy way to "fix" this is flashing TWRP after flashing the ROM. Again, it's impossible to lock the bootloader with a ROM zip, but I will not care about that anymore, tried to explain this many times.

I will give a last build that will not ship any recovery at all, just busy with other projects right now.

matt0301

Apr 1, 2011
Guarujá
OnePlus 7T
An easy way to "fix" this is flashing TWRP after flashing the ROM. Again, it's impossible to lock the bootloader with a ROM zip, but I will not care about that anymore, tried to explain this many times.

I will give a last build that will not ship any recovery at all, just busy with other projects right now.

Here is a little tip on what I'm working

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201015-134154686.jpg
    Screenshot_20201015-134154686.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 190
Status
Not open for further replies.