[ROM][10][Unofficial] Havoc OS 3.8 for Oneplus 6/6T (enchilada/fajita) [2020/09/01]

buddhay

Mar 25, 2011
Hey, thanks for the reply but I was forced to switch to RR Rom today due to the huge battery drain on Havoc and this is definitely not user related ... and how or where do I find the thanks button :unsure:
having no battery issues on OP6 Havoc 3.12

xda revamped the forum. seems like 'thanks button' went down the drain along with 'search in thread' and other stuff.

Reactions: Clifton1933

Clifton1933

Feb 5, 2013

xda revamped the forum. seems like 'thanks button' went down the drain along with 'search in thread' and other stuff.
Oh really? Could you plz share the download link for the 3.12? And is it really worth it switching again from RR to this one again? Sad to hear about the thanks button taken away. Appreciate your speedy responses.. 👍

buddhay

Mar 25, 2011
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Clifton1933

iTalisman

Nov 1, 2011
Proxima Centauri

Its a nice build but I am having issues with notifications from Messenger and Telegram X. While I receive messages there are no notifications from either of them. I am using BitGapps with it. Anybody with a similar situation?

Oswald Boelcke

Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Staff member
Apr 13, 2016
Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
en.wikipedia.org
Moderator Announcement: Please provide support and assistance here on XDA. Thanks for your cooperation! I've cleaned the thread from posts with references to Telegram!

As an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to provide links to their social media in the OP of their own development threads. These conditions obviously don't apply to the deleted or edited posts. For additional information, please refer to here.

Stay safe and stay healthy!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Forum Moderator