- Jul 31, 2012
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
- You tell me.
- Download the zip(s).
- Install a compatible Recovery.
- Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional).
- Wipe system, data and cache partitions.
- Flash ROM.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
- Optional: Install Magisk for Root.
[OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy S5 klte + Variants
Afaneh92's repos: https://github.com/mohammad92?tab=repositories
samsung-msm8974's repos: https://github.com/samsung-msm8974
- Every open source developer and user who contributes directly or indirectly to the LineageOS community in the development of and in providing feedback for klte.
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for klte, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Last Updated 2020-10-29
Last edited by a moderator: