LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
- Alert Slider
- Double Tap to Wake
- RIL (LTE/Dual SIM/SMS)
- WiFi Hotspot
- USB (ADB/MTP/PTP)
- Video Playback
What's not working:
- SELinux is permissive
- You tell me.
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Boot to recovery
- Flash the latest build
- Boot to recovery again
- Flash gapps
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
What is your-- LineageOS version: LineageOS Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
LineageOS 17.1 For OnePlus 7 (guacamoleb), ROM for the OnePlus 7
Ashley david, Inderpreets, anirudhgupta109
Source Code: [url]http://www.github.com/LineageOS[/URL]
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Oxygen OS 10.0.1 TWRP Required: Unified 3.3.x TWRP
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2020-02-01