[ROM][10][UNOFFICIAL][RMX1971] Pixel Experience for Realme 5 Pro/Realme Q (17/01/2020

Search This thread

Madhuvrata

Jan 17, 2019
Yes, camera is very important. @BabluS Could you make port of coloros camera, with smooth 60 fps video recording and EIS working cameras? Lack of camera app which does support all this stuff plus wide lens etc., is one if the main reasons why many people doesn't go for custom ROM. Camera is one of the biggest assets of this phone so it'll be crucial for entire community

uaevuon

Jun 24, 2012
Lenovo P11
Issues so far.

VoLTE does not work. It worked on pie roms.
Cutout notch does not match with the actual notch. It's bigger than the actual notch.
Wifi auto-connect is still the issue.
Cannot backup data on TWRP. Only this rom cannot backup /data.

Last edited:
Reactions: baodl
Dec 2, 2017
Nice work!
What's the best Google Camera for this rom?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

I've heard that too roms with custom vendor tend to be stuck and frozen after 2-3 weeks of usage. 5/6 users reported this. Is there a way to make this rom work with vendor?

I encountered such situation. I hope this ROM will not:crying:

rrismawan

Jul 26, 2015
Somewhere in Indonesia
this rom is (still) not reccomended for daily use for now, after flashing this rom, my phone stuck and freeze at lockscreen, it only show black lockscreen with clock and battery indicator, i've wait for 7 hour, waiting until i sleep, and no sign to show the normality, i can't perform soft restart or anything, i suggest don't use this rom until it stable enough.

https://imgur.com/mH3z0zb

Last edited:

nagar.xda

Mar 30, 2012
Cairo
Redmi Note 8 Pro

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Realme 5 Pro/Realme Q [RMX1971]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
U Tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Pixel Experience for RMX1971

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
Pixel Experience ROM for the RMX1971

Contributors
BabluS,SagarMakhar
Source Code: [url]https://github.com/bablusss/kernel_realme_sdm710[/URL]
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information

Created 2019-12-24
Last Updated 2019-12-24
Flashed on Realme Q via TWRP but didn't work, bootloop, keeps restarting
Any tips, Thanks

1kooko

Dec 3, 2019
NA
A. Did you flash vbmeta and dtbo?

If you did A, did you do Clean Install?

If you didn't do either do them. I have also found that this ROM does not work on new coloros version

Flashed on Realme Q via TWRP but didn't work, bootloop, keeps restarting
Any tips, Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I think we should all use the build shared in the WhatsApp telegram build. That build is fairly stable and only suffers from minimal stutters in my experience. I've been on it for a week as well

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

this rom is (still) not reccomended for daily use for now, after flashing this rom, my phone stuck and freeze at lockscreen, it only show black lockscreen with clock and battery indicator, i've wait for 7 hour, waiting until i sleep, and no sign to show the normality, i can't perform soft restart or anything, i suggest don't use this rom until it stable enough.

https://imgur.com/mH3z0zb

Please describe the steps you used. Let's see if we can help

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
A. Did you flash vbmeta and dtbo?

If you did A, did you do Clean Install?

If you didn't do either do them. I have also found that this ROM does not work on new coloros version
Realme Q doesn't use dtbo unlike Realme 5 Pro. I've been using modified vbmeta since October and didn't flash stock rom since last December.

nagar.xda

Mar 30, 2012
Cairo
Redmi Note 8 Pro
I flashed stock recovery, did full data wipe, then installed another version of twrp from the Russian forum and flashed the rom, it works now..
I noticed 2 bugs, wifi doesn't reconnect automatically I have to connect manually everytime..
Then play protect patch keeps downloading update and fail to install it..

Thanks

rrismawan

Jul 26, 2015
Somewhere in Indonesia
---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Please describe the steps you used. Let's see if we can help[/QUOTE]

Hi, thanks for replying, just wasted my phone battery and "in fact" i forgot to install dtbo.img flashed that and everything works well, i need to edit my previous post, i think this rom is "pre stable" state, but i found new bugs

1. Microphone work OK if used without headset.
2.headset microphone can't record sound.
3. can't update Security patches via Settings, "it applied but after the patch applied device restart itself and revert back to september security patches"
4. 48 MP camera libs needed lol :D
5. still VoLTE did't work like previous Pixel Experience Pie rom.

Reactions: nagar.xda

nagar.xda

Mar 30, 2012
Cairo
Redmi Note 8 Pro

[/COLOR]

Please describe the steps you used. Let's see if we can help

Hi, thanks for replying, just wasted my phone battery and "in fact" i forgot to install dtbo.img flashed that and everything works well, i need to edit my previous post, i think this rom is "pre stable" state, but i found new bugs

1. Microphone work OK if used without headset.
2.headset microphone can't record sound.
3. can't update Security patches via Settings, "it applied but after the patch applied device restart itself and revert back to september security patches"
4. 48 MP camera libs needed lol :D
5. still VoLTE did't work like previous Pixel Experience Pie rom.[/QUOTE]
Good, plus saved wifi networks don't connect automatically you have to connect manually everytime..

Last edited:

germanbear

Apr 6, 2010
I can neither flash magisk 20.3 of downgrade to android 9.0 with twrp after flashing this...can anyone help?

Top Liked Posts