[ROM][10][UNOFFICIAL][RMX1971] Pixel Experience for Realme 5 Pro/Realme Q (17/01/2020

Search This thread

MustangBR

Dec 27, 2014

germanbear

Apr 6, 2010
I get the same issue like you, it also happened on other pie roms

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

this rom is (still) not reccomended for daily use for now, after flashing this rom, my phone stuck and freeze at lockscreen, it only show black lockscreen with clock and battery indicator, i've wait for 7 hour, waiting until i sleep, and no sign to show the normality, i can't perform soft restart or anything, i suggest don't use this rom until it stable enough.

https://imgur.com/mH3z0zb
I have the same issue like you, it also happened on other pie roms

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Realme Q doesn't use dtbo unlike Realme 5 Pro. I've been using modified vbmeta since October and didn't flash stock rom since last December.
Where can I get the modified vbmeta?

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
I get the same issue like you, it also happened on other pie roms

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

I have the same issue like you, it also happened on other pie roms

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Where can I get the modified vbmeta?
Try my gsi tutorial post. There should be all sorts of sources including modified vbmeta

imkang

Jan 17, 2020
Ho Chi Minh
Yeah hah?!??

Havoc 2.9 ROM has changed to a stable state. Errors exist on PE have been fixed on Havoc.
I think the day when the PE becomes stable is not too long :highfive: :fingers-crossed: !

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
I tried my hardest following these guides with Qualcomm tools without much success. It seems custom kernel without protection is needed and we don't have one. Furthermore the majority of these tutorials were written for way older Android versions. Brand companies are not completely dumb and they read XDA too. It is easily possible that all security holes are already fixen on Pie and Q. I'd not have my hopes high.

MustangBR

Dec 27, 2014
I tried my hardest following these guides with Qualcomm tools without much success. It seems custom kernel without protection is needed and we don't have one. Furthermore the majority of these tutorials were written for way older Android versions. Brand companies are not completely dumb and they read XDA too. It is easily possible that all security holes are already fixen on Pie and Q. I'd not have my hopes high.

Wich lte bands are you tried add?

persson14

Nov 23, 2018
help please i try to back old pixel rom after flashing evo x
when i flash pixel exp or any other rom it start auto on recovery even if i wiped all data system cache storage ... etc ? what

bahuy2003

Nov 26, 2013
Version potato_RMX1971-10-20200403-croquette.v3.1.6+11.Community.zip hasn't got gapps and wifi doesn't work.

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Version AospExtended-v7.0-RMX1971-20200403-0353-UNOFFICIAL.zip can't boot after flashing (i formated data before reboot system).

riyanris

Jun 9, 2020
slow download rom from official website

When i try to download this rom from official website, the speed is very slow although my speed download is up to 10mbps. Why? Is any wrong with my connection?

Is any other download page?

Because when i download file from other website, like Gdrive or YouTube videos the speed is normal about 8-10mbps. thanks before..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts