[ROM][10][violet] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

gkdada67

Aug 3, 2012
Anantapur
Myjio & phonepe app is not working I flashed clean I'll formatted all dada and internal storage but also not working

Google pay & PAYTM working

ameet501

Dec 25, 2017
Snap camera uninstalling process

Hi, can you help me with the code to run in adb to uninstall the snap camera i.e. org.lineageos.snap apk ?

kundalakshu

Sep 3, 2020
Please Help.
i was installing this rom .all was fine twrp successfully installed the files and it asked for reboot.
but suddenly, while rebooting The phone screen gone blank.
Not even black. It just responds to the connecting and disconnecting of the usb.
nothing appears.
since nothing appears i am not even able to go the recovery to try to install the stock rom.
any idea as to why it occured and how to resolve it?
please help me.
thanks

gkdada67

Aug 3, 2012
Anantapur
Please Help.
i was installing this rom .all was fine twrp successfully installed the files and it asked for reboot.
but suddenly, while rebooting The phone screen gone blank.
Not even black. It just responds to the connecting and disconnecting of the usb.
nothing appears.
since nothing appears i am not even able to go the recovery to try to install the stock rom.
any idea as to why it occured and how to resolve it?
please help me.
thanks

Go to fastboot mode using vol down button and power button it is als show black screen then go to cmd then inter fast boot devices it will show then load one more time recovery (Orange fox) then command fastboot reboot it is coms in to recovery
The sorry for eng.

delvin404

Sep 4, 2020
I would like it if you guys could enlighten me. So i received a PE update (violet sep 3 PE plus) in the flashed rom, so i downloaded, and clicked on install, showed me where the package was located and i clicked install again if it was what i remember. Ok so then it booted in to TWRP recovery and then nothing so i thought i had to manually flash it so I went to the directory said in the confirmation and flashed the new rom and cleared the cache. Then i clicked reboot system and it did but instead of going into system, it kept on booting into TWRP recovery. After a while i noticed its said 'no os installed' i tried flashing the rom again without any success. I thought it was a mount problem so i did different mounting but still no luck i even when back to reflash the old PE rom i still had still no luck so as a last resort i wiped all partitions and flashed an official rom with lastest firmware but it still said no os installed. Then I thought it's probably be a corrupted recovery? So I flashed orange fox from TWRP and then flashed the stock rom and then everything worked perfectly fine and booted into system fine. Then I went and thought, if it was a recovery problem, I can flash PE again so I tried flashing again and it went to a bootloop. So I flashed the official ROM again and it successfully booted into system. Now my question is, is this a PE problem? Will I never get to use another ROM? I liked PE very much. Have any Idea how to fix this? Thanks.

Greyjawripper

Dec 17, 2012
Shillong
OnePlus 9
I would like it if you guys could enlighten me. So i received a PE update (violet sep 3 PE plus) in the flashed rom, so i downloaded, and clicked on install, showed me where the package was located and i clicked install again if it was what i remember. Ok so then it booted in to TWRP recovery and then nothing so i thought i had to manually flash it so I went to the directory said in the confirmation and flashed the new rom and cleared the cache. Then i clicked reboot system and it did but instead of going into system, it kept on booting into TWRP recovery. After a while i noticed its said 'no os installed' i tried flashing the rom again without any success. I thought it was a mount problem so i did different mounting but still no luck i even when back to reflash the old PE rom i still had still no luck so as a last resort i wiped all partitions and flashed an official rom with lastest firmware but it still said no os installed. Then I thought it's probably be a corrupted recovery? So I flashed orange fox from TWRP and then flashed the stock rom and then everything worked perfectly fine and booted into system fine. Then I went and thought, if it was a recovery problem, I can flash PE again so I tried flashing again and it went to a bootloop. So I flashed the official ROM again and it successfully booted into system. Now my question is, is this a PE problem? Will I never get to use another ROM? I liked PE very much. Have any Idea how to fix this? Thanks.
Use Orange Fox .... I had a lot of issues with TWRP too

delvin404

Sep 4, 2020
Use Orange Fox .... I had a lot of issues with TWRP too

I did try flashing pe back using OF, it's going into bootloop.

Edit: I asked about it in the PE discussion telegram and someone mentioned wiping both a/b partition and flash to partition a but neither partitions show up in TWRP or OF.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2013
Yes I'm also facing same problem

Yes I'm also facing same problem
Network traffic monitor can't select show on the status bar in new P.E rom... I hope next update fix this issue..

Last edited:

cao nguyên

Jan 2, 2015
Tôi đã cài BẢN DỰNG MỚI NHẤT
Ngày 2 tháng 9 năm 2020
Nhưng âm thanh trên thiết bị của tôi rất nhỏ. Nhỏ hơn nhiều so với miui
Xin chỉ cách khắc phục.
Thank you

Pixel Experience 10 & 10 Plus
Android: 10 (Q)
Updated: 11/09/'20
By: dasshubham762

• Release Notes

Notes:
Firmware is inbuilt
Don't change kernel without first asking in support group
Orange fox recovery must for increamental updates.
Changelog:
September security patch
Improved face unlock
Translations updated
Added pocket lock (for plus)
Included latest global stable firmware

• Download
https://download.pixelexperience.org/violet
• Xda

Credits: @motorhead13, @stick3rs, @theompant (for testing)

Support Group: @PixelExperienceViolet
Updates Channel: @redminote7ProUpdates
Main Group: @violetDiscussion

Last edited:

MH Sharukh

Sep 12, 2020
today an incremental update (284 mb) came. but if I update my device is stuck on boot screen after restarting. Any help regarding this issue?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro [violet]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM Radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience for violet, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

Contributors
    dasshubham762, merothh
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2020-08-22

Created 2020-08-02
    Last Updated 2020-09-26
    Official is dropped. Any chance you want to maintain official? Just asking ;_;
    Anyway you were a dev of land too right? I used your rom on my old phone land. And thanks for the rom
    Talked with core team members. Official may be coming soon.
    Ya. I used to work on land development when I had land. ?
    How is this ROM different from the official one ? why a new thread ?
    Not much difference from the official one. But it is built with LOS device trees.