[ROM][10.X][OFFICIAL] crDroid | 6.70 | Curtana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tinaeire

Jun 5, 2015
I don't think TWRP is stable enought to enable gapps installatiion.
I think that's the reason they are included.
I had only little problems to install gapps, but thanks to the instructions of @The montain I was able to to install gapps from opengapps.org (https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-9-pro/help/gapps-flashing-error-70-redmi-note-t4128649). So LR TWRP is stable enough. AFAIK it has more to o with the file system of android10.

One ROM builder answered to to me to the question if he would consider a version of the ROM that he maintains, that it would too much work and the reason why he includes the complete gapps pack in s ROM, is because "that's I how I use it".

tomekk228

Jun 24, 2020
Is this Rom maintained? Still no update to 6.8 :( still few Bugs left. Maintainer said that this month comes new Version but still nothing. I hope it comes. Because all other Roms are crap :(

Haribadu

Jul 17, 2020
First: I think people shouldn't expect people like OP here to develop stuff for free (i'll be donating as soon as i get this working on the phone and give it a try).

Ok so a few questions:
1) What are your experience with this? I'm getting rid of MIUI mostly due to Xiaomi Bloatware, but also to improve my experience on the Phone. Thus: everything, except already reported LED/Cast bugs, works fine, right? On MIUI i have some issues on the microphone.

2) I can use microg with this right? If yes (or if no), which version would you suggest?

I mostly use the phone for Browsing, ocasional gaming/youtube/twitch. Sometimes i may use it for work for some mild Word/documents editing.

Anything I should be aware? If not, probably gonna make the jump this weekend.

Last edited:

QuantumShqipe

Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2017
London
First: I think people shouldn't expect people like OP here to develop stuff for free (i'll be donating as soon as i get this working on the phone and give it a try).

Ok so a few questions:
1) What are your experience with this? I'm getting rid of MIUI mostly due to Xiaomi Bloatware, but also to improve my experience on the Phone. Thus: everything, except already reported LED/Cast bugs, works fine, right? On MIUI i have some issues on the microphone.

2) I can use microg with this right? If yes (or if no), which version would you suggest?

I mostly use the phone for Browsing, ocasional gaming/youtube/twitch. Sometimes i may use it for work for some mild Word/documents editing.

Anything I should be aware? If not, probably gonna make the jump this weekend.

Everything should be all good aha so microg should work however cannot guarantee it , you must join the groupchat to receive latest version :)
Donation is PayPal.me/drtechlc really appreciate it

QuantumShqipe

Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2017
London
Yah so sorry, i am dropping support for crdroid - will close this thread - you may make any needed enquiries on the telegram groupchat if you so wish to do so :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/10.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    Download the latest build, (make sure you are on v11.0.8)
    Reboot to TWRP
    Wipe data
    Flash ROM
    Reboot to system
    If device reboot to TWRP, format data
    Reboot to System and #KeepCrDroiding

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
    3. Flash the ROM via adb sideload
    4. Reboot to System and #KeepCrDroiding

Loving this? Support by donating. :good:

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: https://github.com/Redmi-SM6250/android_kernel_redmi_sm6250

Download:
    ROM https://crdroid.net/curtana
    Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/10.0/changelog_curtana.txt

Known issues:
    Screen cast
    LED light

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroidCurtana Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.183-Illyrian+
    ROM Firmware Required: 10.0.0

Version Information

Created 2020-06-21
    Last Updated 2020-06-21
    IMPORTANT READ
    Sorry guys i am discontinuing all my work - and no longer will be developing for this device, it's taking up too much of my time nor do i have the money to sustain my work tools to a working level, so you as a community have two options:
    You can either donate to me so i can replace my parts and i can happily continue (however no one should be forced it's my fault i don't have enough money for these things)
    Or you can just forget about me and wait for some one else to bring official roms

Furthermore i will be leaving the forum open to allow others to discuss

Many thanks to all donations and everyone else who has been a great support - but i cannot continue with the help from this community - thanks again!

I cannot thank everyone enough for the donations, my ram is coming soon so I shall be updating both ROMs for July soon
    Recovery is not as easy as you think, again, people expect so much and those who ask the most never give anything back - on top of that, it's harder because of super partition
    Official builds are now up!
    Op should invest his time in making a proper recovery with source rather than building different roms all the time.
    I think its not polite to say those kind of words...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone