[ROM][10.X][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Radiant | Curtana

t3rm3y

Feb 18, 2009
Essex
Can I install this ROM straight from the default miui 11.0.10 global that comes pre-installed? Unlock bootloader, fastboot twrp, wipe etc, install this ROM,

thehoneyhunter

Dec 31, 2020
hi I am newbie here.
On my redmi note 9 pro (Curtana), whenever I receive a call or make a call I always get a complaint that my voice is muffled and also there no active noise cancelation working. mic works just fine on stock rom or mi eu rom but not on custom rom. please help me out.

texhno04

Nov 22, 2016
Tokyo
Shame this one got abandoned.
None of the other newer unified ROMS works correctly for me.
this is the only ROM for me that supports higher Bluetooth codecs(AAC,APT-X).

Arwan_Farizi

Jul 26, 2016
Hello guys, so this is a little feedback from me... I've been using build 5.2 for a week or so on my Joyeuse, and these are things that I consider rather annoying and hoping maybe some of you guys could share your experience or help me with it...

First is sometimes I encounter a random restart right after I restarted my phone. And I also encounter some apps (in my case it is LINE Messenger) suddenly just crashes and refused to open, I have to wait several seconds for it to open. Sometimes some apps got logged out (this rarely happens).

The volume from the speaker in my opinion is rather quieter than the stock rom which for me is kind of a downer since I watch a lot of youtube.

But overall I reallly like this rom and hoping to find fixes for it rather than changing to another rom

GalliumNT

Jan 25, 2021
Hi everybody, I apologise if this is the wrong place because I'm a complete n00b when it comes to Andoid roms, never flashed a phone before so will look for practice on old handsets beforehand. Could anybody confirm if this will work on the none Indian EU version?

Appreciate your time

Arwan_Farizi

Jul 26, 2016
Hi everybody, I apologise if this is the wrong place because I'm a complete n00b when it comes to Andoid roms, never flashed a phone before so will look for practice on old handsets beforehand. Could anybody confirm if this will work on the none Indian EU version?

Appreciate your time
Hi there, I'm using a unit which is intended for Indonesia.. and it works well. Just find the "miatoll" ones and you're good to go

ECAlat

Apr 14, 2018
Hi, I just installed the latest version 5.3, but the bluetooth does not work, it connects but does not send audio to the headphones, I tried with a haylou GT1 and a speaker.

ECAlat

Apr 14, 2018
Hi, I just installed the latest version 5.3, but the bluetooth does not work, it connects but does not send audio to the headphones, I tried with a haylou GT1 and a speaker.
I just answer myself in case someone is useful, I installed the android 10 firmware, because without firmware it did not work as well as with the android 11 firmware.

ck32

Jul 13, 2012
Bordeaux (France)
J'ai all I just installed the 5.3 version wich is normaly supposed to work with joyeuse. But impossible to install it.bit is only bootlooping with thé redmi logo. Previous version is working fine.