[ROM][10][YX/Y/M/H/G/F/FU]LineageOS 17.1 Unofficial for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2015)

Search This thread

drnightshadow

• Dec 4, 2008
    no thats ok .
    lets keep it cool and helpful .
    if you see the main post i wrote , soon official . as the dev said .
    you are right , that is very difficult to make a ROM official at LOS . i think the dev already requested and failed , but there are more to be fixed in this ROM in order to make it official . if we had 1 more good dev as Vlad at team it would be so easy .
    so its all cool . lets all hope for the best .
    keep safe guys.
    Yes, I know...
    but still same old bug: NetGuard still not working on latest ROM.
    No need to log, just install it its free... no need to set it up, just enable it (aka pass all network through NetGuard VPN).
    There's is something wrong with VPN implementation.

Mar 18, 2011
    I use the NBG , its like the same app , but i dont have any problem with this bank . The truth is that in other apps i use i got the message that my device is rooted(it isnt) . But these apps works fine .
    I didn't say that app doesn't work. It lets me login and everything. I just can't setup the digital wallet. When I try to activate it, the app throws a message saying that the device is invalid because it's rooted.
    The other banikng app that I got installed (eurobank) works fine in ecery aspect. Obviously it perfoms less or different checks on the device.

carlos974

May 18, 2016
    Saint-Denis
    Join us on Telegram:
    I didn't say that app doesn't work. It lets me login and everything. I just can't setup the digital wallet. When I try to activate it, the app throws a message saying that the device is invalid because it's rooted.
    The other banikng app that I got installed (eurobank) works fine in ecery aspect. Obviously it perfoms less or different checks on the device.

See the link at the top of the first page!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ud4ba

Wikandro

Apr 9, 2019
    Hello,

I installed the new built without difficulty, but ...
    > in order to get root again, I had to patch again the boot.img with Magisk, reboot... and then SIM card was no longer detected!
    Restoring backup with previous ROM makes SIM foundable again.
    Flashing (dirty) the new version, sim card is detected ... as long as I don't reinstall Magisk ! (tried 3x to verify )
    Also tried installing on new built the patched boot.img from the previous built... without result :-( !
    Magisk version: 22.1

[Edit]
    > I have TWRP 3.3.1-1 (not 3.3.1-2) could it be a problem ?
    > Should I completely reinstall Magisk - and not just patch boot.img ? (maybe then uninstall Magisk before upgrading the ROM, and reinstall after ?)
    [Edit 2]
    > last observation: when SIM card is not detected, the IMEI also disappears from the "about phone" properties !
    Luckily, got it back within restoring the backup 🥵

Last edited:

Ud4ba

Jul 17, 2019
    Hello,

> in order to get root again, I had to patch again the boot.img with Magisk, reboot... and then SIM card was no longer detected!
    Flashing (dirty) the new version, sim card is detected ... as long as I don't reinstall Magisk ! (tried 3x to verify )
    Also tried installing on new built the patched boot.img from the previous built... without result :-( !

[Edit]
    > Should I completely reinstall Magisk - and not just patch boot.img ? (maybe then uninstall Magisk before upgrading the ROM, and reinstall after ?)
    [Edit 2]
    > last observation: when SIM card is not detected, the IMEI also disappears from the "about phone" properties !
    I would recommend you to join us on Telegram .
    Mod Edit: TG link is already in the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger50

Forum Moderator
    Staff member
    Feb 27, 2011
    Kansas City

While I understand the allure of TG since it is a virtual real time experience, I would also recommend that you answer XDA questions on XDA plain and simple. Members should not have to join a TG group for support on a thread you've posted on XDA.
    After all, those are the rules you agreed to when you joined XDA. Thank you.

-Regards: Badger50

Ud4ba

Jul 17, 2019
    While I understand the allure of TG since it is a virtual real time experience, I would also recommend that you answer XDA questions on XDA plain and simple. Members should not have to join a TG group for support on a thread you've posted on XDA.

I would help as i can . But i dont know everything .
    So most wise choise is to join telegream and talk to dev himself .

carlos974

May 18, 2016
    Saint-Denis
    Hello,

[Edit]
    [Edit 2]
    Try clean flash!

Wikandro

Apr 9, 2019
    1 > ...thank you Badger50 for your reflection, which reassures me (I don't know anything about Telegram... and am incapable of a real-time discussion in Shakespeare's language 🥵) but anyway, thank you all for your help 🤝 !
    2 > yes carlos974, I think, I'll simply take time for a clean flash, but I'll have to backup many things to be sure of re-finding everything (I never do entrust all my data to Google) , so it won't be done in comming week...
    3 > Just a question : can anyone confirm me that this new built is still compatible with Magisk ?

I'll come back when have taken time for new attempts... Have a good weekend everyone !

carlos974

May 18, 2016
    Saint-Denis
    1 > ...thank you Badger50 for your reflection, which reassures me (I don't know anything about Telegram... and am incapable of a real-time discussion in Shakespeare's language 🥵) but anyway, thank you all for your help 🤝 !
    2 > yes carlos974, I think, I'll simply take time for a clean flash, but I'll have to backup many things to be sure of re-finding everything (I never do entrust all my data to Google) , so it won't be done in comming week...
    3 > Just a question : can anyone confirm me that this new built is still compatible with Magisk ?

I'll come back when have taken time for new attempts... Have a good weekend everyone !
    Try to revert to Magisk v21.4 too!

carlos974

May 18, 2016
    Saint-Denis
    Yes, I know...
    but still same old bug: NetGuard still not working on latest ROM.
    No need to log, just install it its free... no need to set it up, just enable it (aka pass all network through NetGuard VPN).
    There's is something wrong with VPN implementation.
    FYI:

drnightshadow

• Dec 4, 2008

Even magisk 20.4 is working, so anything above should work.

drnightshadow

• Dec 4, 2008
    FYI:
    Wtf S4 Mini from different dev has to do with this ROM... IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!!!
    Did you try it by your self?? Plese don't copy/paste if you didn't try it!
    Now go read.. specially #51
    a little quote
    Some Android versions, including LineageOS and /e/ for some devices, contain a bug resulting in all internet traffic being blocked. Mostly, you can workaround this bug by enabling filtering in NetGuard's Advanced options. If this doesn't solve the issue, the problem can unfortunately not be fixed or worked around by NetGuard. Please see here for a fix.[/B]
    Btw on other 3 different devices(2 of them android 11) Netguard is working perfectly.

Last edited:

joehjay

Aug 6, 2011
    Rome
    Some fix about the mic problem?
    I've an A300FU this latest rom update rooted with Magisk 20.3 but mic not working in third part apps as Wahtsall call and videocall, not working in camera app stock ad open camera during video rec, not working in voice recorder

All mics working in stock rom

Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please facilitate debbuging by submitting logs:

How to take logs in Android
      Join us on Telegram:

See the link at the top of the first page!
      Developer : @vl_w
      ..soon official

Make sure to join>>>>Telegram Group : t.me/a300lineage_en
      Github : https://github.com/vlw/android_device_samsung_a3lte
      Supported Models:
      * SM-A300F*
      * SM-A300H*
      * SM-A300M*
      * SM-A300FU*
      * SM-A300G*
      * SM-A300Y*
      * SM-A300YX*​

Code:
      * Your warranty is now void.
      * The ROM is under developement and have some bugs.
      * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
      * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
      * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
      * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
      * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. By flashing this ROM, you accept this disclaimer.

Working : Everything .
      BUGS : Let dev know .

Code:
      * Steps for a Clean Install:
      1) Put the .zip file in Internal or External Storage.
      2) Reboot in Recovery Mode (Using TWR Recovery)
      3) Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache and format /System
      4) Install the ROM.
      5) Flash the Google Apps you like.
      6) Reboot and Enjoy!

ROM Download link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ki6A2YDplnW-bh8vWUti29CPOO1H1nqi/view?usp=sharing
      Recovery download link : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682896177

New build — 20210407 (Lineage 17.1)

Download:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OHDyqsyHCgc_fySisZQ-DEZWnF4It297/view?usp=sharing

Please consider donate to dev :

ETH: 0x8aee65788e039a9ac79f22d7bda6bdaa270ad4a2

Bitcoin: 1KCMryHTHSUKiEHkvvkCFCiS5Yxy7Nzh6Q

Latest version : 2021/04/07
      Please facilitate debbuging by submitting logs:

How to take logs in Android

New build — 20210407 (Lineage 17.1)

Download:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OHDyqsyHCgc_fySisZQ-DEZWnF4It297/view?usp=sharing

Changes from 20210323:
      * Internal zRam with lz4 compression (no longer need swap)
      * Fixed vibrator stability
      * Fixed wifi connectivity to some networks
      * SquashFS native support
      * Latest security and platform updates (March 2021)
      * Improved device boot speed
      There will be soon an update for this ROM with a lot of fixes .
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone