[ROM][10][YX/Y/M/H/G/F/FU]LineageOS 17.1 Unofficial for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2015)

Search This thread

Ud4ba

Jul 17, 2019
Xiaomi Redmi 4a
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Mar 18, 2011
Hi guys..
Is there a way for the safetyNet check to pass? I am using magisk v22.
I have hidden magisk and also have also enabled MagiskHide.
SafetyNet check fails (ctsProfile fails, basicintegrity passes) and one of my banking apps won't load at all. Both my banking apps are hidden.
Thank you.

carlos974

May 18, 2016
Saint-Denis Ile de la Réunion
I think you can be more polite .
The dev said he will make this ROM official ROM for lOS.
Whaaat!!!??!! Official ROM for IOS??? Ahh, I get it it is not letter i but L. LOS, ok typo.
Did dev already post the request on LOS support? Does the dev speak english fluently? Does the dev know how hard is to get into LOS support team?
Many devs already tried and failed. Don't get me wrong, but it is hard to get in and releasing ROM only on TG ain't gonna be positive reaction by LOS team. Yes I know you post every build here, but can't see dev here any more. And I'm thankful to both of you (dev and you). Good job! Keep it up.

I wish him all the best. We'll see and hold fingers crossed to get official LOS for a3fu.
Good luck and stay safe.

P.s.: more polite to ask questions? How can i ask more politely? Simple question, simple answer. That's my moto. But if you're offended, than i apologize. Wasn't meant to be rude or impolite.

Ud4ba

Jul 17, 2019
Xiaomi Redmi 4a
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Whaaat!!!??!! Official ROM for IOS??? Ahh, I get it it is not letter i but L. LOS, ok typo.
Did dev already post the request on LOS support? Does the dev speak english fluently? Does the dev know how hard is to get into LOS support team?
Many devs already tried and failed. Don't get me wrong, but it is hard to get in and releasing ROM only on TG ain't gonna be positive reaction by LOS team. Yes I know you post every build here, but can't see dev here any more. And I'm thankful to both of you (dev and you). Good job! Keep it up.

I wish him all the best. We'll see and hold fingers crossed to get official LOS for a3fu.
Good luck and stay safe.

P.s.: more polite to ask questions? How can i ask more politely? Simple question, simple answer. That's my moto. But if you're offended, than i apologize. Wasn't meant to be rude or impolite.
no thats ok .
lets keep it cool and helpful .
if you see the main post i wrote , soon official . as the dev said .
you are right , that is very difficult to make a ROM official at LOS . i think the dev already requested and failed , but there are more to be fixed in this ROM in order to make it official . if we had 1 more good dev as Vlad at team it would be so easy .
so its all cool . lets all hope for the best .
keep safe guys.

Mar 18, 2011
Ότι βοήθεια θες πες μου .

Translation: Tell me whatever help you want.
Good morning,
I have an issue with the winbank application of piraeus. Although the safetynet now works OK, the application still does not start. However, the Eurobank app works as expected.
The winbank app obviously knows that the device is rooted.
I have attached a screenshot and I was wondering if this has anything to do with it.
I notice that the status of SELinux is red (error?) And the security patch is out of date.
Does this matter? And basically what do these messages mean?
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210412-102552_LineageOS_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210412-102552_LineageOS_Settings.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

carlos974

May 18, 2016
Good morning,
I have an issue with the winbank application of piraeus. Although the safetynet now works OK, the application still does not start. However, the Eurobank app works as expected.
The winbank app obviously knows that the device is rooted.
I have attached a screenshot and I was wondering if this has anything to do with it.
I notice that the status of SELinux is red (error?) And the security patch is out of date.
Does this matter? And basically what do these messages mean?
Thanks.
In Trust -> security alerts -> deactivate:
- SELinux state
- Signature of the version

Selinux is "permissive" in the rom!

Try this:
If you want to put "enforcing"

Use the command in a terminal:
su
setenforce 1

Temporary activation because SELinux will be deactivated again at the next start

Mar 18, 2011
In Trust -> security alerts -> deactivate:
- SELinux state
- Signature of the version

Selinux is "permissive" in the rom!

Try this:
If you want to put "enforcing"

Use the command in a terminal:
su
setenforce 1

Temporary activation because SELinux will be deactivated again at the next start
Thank you for your reply as well as for your time. I really have like a million questions but I will neither abuse the space given to me here nor your time.
However, I would like to ask a couple of questions (maybe three), basic for my understanding of things, and I will take it from there doing my own research about the details.
What I would like to know is the difference between permissive and enforcing in terms of me being able to get my banking app working, or perhaps half-working as it turns out to be, after I followed your instructions.
Saying half-working, I mean that the app started right away, it even let me log in 'n all, but I can't use the digital wallet (NFC). The app itself replies that it can't proceed because the device is rooted. It actually says that.
Is there a way to overcome this problem?
Lastly, is there a way to keep the enforcing setting on permanently? Is there a startup script that can be applied, and if so, is it wise to do so?
Thank you in advance.

carlos974

May 18, 2016
Thank you for your reply as well as for your time. I really have like a million questions but I will neither abuse the space given to me here nor your time.
However, I would like to ask a couple of questions (maybe three), basic for my understanding of things, and I will take it from there doing my own research about the details.
What I would like to know is the difference between permissive and enforcing in terms of me being able to get my banking app working, or perhaps half-working as it turns out to be, after I followed your instructions.
Saying half-working, I mean that the app started right away, it even let me log in 'n all, but I can't use the digital wallet (NFC). The app itself replies that it can't proceed because the device is rooted. It actually says that.
Lastly, is there a way to keep the enforcing setting on permanently? Is there a startup script that can be applied, and if so, is it wise to do so?
Thank you in advance.
FYI:
By the way in the settings of magisk have you activated MagiskHide?

Wikandro

Apr 9, 2019
bonjour,
I have a A500FU with vlw- Lineage OS 17.1-20200819-UNOFFICIAL-a3lte, installed with Magisk and microG.
Is it possible (and safe) to "dirty flash" on it your latest built - lineage-17.1-20210407-UNOFFICIAL-a3lte.zip - rather than redoing a clean installation ?
Any case, thank you for this developement and the work it is !

Wikandro

Apr 9, 2019
Oups... I wrote A500, but it is... A300FU , of course ! Excuse me for that typo- mistake ...
And thank you for your attention.

Ud4ba

Jul 17, 2019
Xiaomi Redmi 4a
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Thank you in advance.
I use the NBG , its like the same app , but i dont have any problem with this bank . The truth is that in other apps i use i got the message that my device is rooted(it isnt) . But these apps works fine .

Top Liked Posts