• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] 100% Stock 4.2.2 GT-P5200(3G) [Deodexed/Rooted build also available]

Search This thread

Restl3ss

Aug 3, 2013
Fort Mcmurray
This is a completely 100% stock rom built from the P5200XXUAMK8 base. It's in flashable zip format, but there is absolutely no tweaking done to this rom; its primary purpose is as a base for anyone wanting to build a mod rom for the P5200 3G, as well as being there for anyone who wants to return stock without odin.

As it is 100% stock it's fully bloated, odexed, and non-rooted. You can attain root by flashing root.zip (not included in this post, but it's in the main forum) thus, if you have any complaints, bring them to Samsung, not me. Flashing instructions and download link below.

Edit: I've now also posted a deodexed + rooted build. See download link below. No other changes have been made to this version besides deodex/root.

Flashing instructions:
-Full wipe (factory reset in twrp)
-flash ROM
-reboot, let sit for about 10 minutes
-You're now 100% stock. Enjoy!

Download link:
100% stock

Rooted/Deodexed

Last edited:

serendipityguy

Oct 9, 2010
Sunny, CA
Thanks a bunch, this will save me somewhere down the road !

Thanks a bunch, this will save me somewhere down the road ! :good:

I just opened my Tab 3, 10.1 Build JDQ39.P520UEUAMK1.

So the P5200XXUAMK8 is newer?

Last edited:

Lump800

Nov 28, 2009
I have fc on galery and camera what can i do to fix them ?

Sent from my GT-P5200 using XDA Premium HD app

Lump800

Nov 28, 2009
And after that I can flash directly the file from above?! To get rot and deodexed?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Max4000

Aug 17, 2011
Hannover
Would you please make a mirror maybe at mega? I think mediafire sucks really hard. Just visit it without adblick and you know why

saba7o0o

Jun 22, 2013
Alex
I have boot loop on p5200 but i don't know what was wrong I downloaded a stock rom i flashed it with odin and it was all good but the tab keeps rebooting on samsung logo
tried to flash twr and do all the wipes but still rebooting i can access normally download and recovery mode
if i flashed ur rom will it fix this?

Last edited:

Pirex69

Apr 16, 2012
Lisboa
I have boot loop on p5200 but i don't know what was wrong I downloaded a stock rom i flashed it with odin and it was all good but the tab keeps rebooting on samsung logo
tried to flash twr and do all the wipes but still rebooting i can access normally download and recovery mode
if i flashed ur rom will it fix this?

check the recovery that you are using...

wowogiengen

May 31, 2016
Newby question

Hello, is this the correct download for unrooting my tab 3?
I have a cwg mod installed and cannot get my firmware updated by samsung software :(
it wont update from the tab also.
greetings wolfgang
It seems i cant download the file from the link here rapid gator net/ file /72cb51702f19de71ac6ce8dbdcfcc611
semms like it is to big to be downloaded in the free time slot...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a completely 100% stock rom built from the P5200XXUAMK8 base. It's in flashable zip format, but there is absolutely no tweaking done to this rom; its primary purpose is as a base for anyone wanting to build a mod rom for the P5200 3G, as well as being there for anyone who wants to return stock without odin.

As it is 100% stock it's fully bloated, odexed, and non-rooted. You can attain root by flashing root.zip (not included in this post, but it's in the main forum) thus, if you have any complaints, bring them to Samsung, not me. Flashing instructions and download link below.

Edit: I've now also posted a deodexed + rooted build. See download link below. No other changes have been made to this version besides deodex/root.

Flashing instructions:
    -Full wipe (factory reset in twrp)
    -flash ROM
    -reboot, let sit for about 10 minutes
    -You're now 100% stock. Enjoy!

Download link:
    100% stock

Rooted/Deodexed