• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [WEEKLY]

Search This thread

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016
help trying to flash the rom when i put the first thing in I get this
Screenshot 2021-06-14 145529.png

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016
Just in stalled today and loving this rom I see android security update June 5 great work ! can't believe how
non-bloat this is compared to stock, I can already tell battery is way better

Rajdeep C

Apr 14, 2013
Request:
Since when the refresh rate is changes from 60 to 120 there's a bit discoloration in colour, we are forced to keep the refresh rate locked to 120. This during AOD (lockscreen) leads to additional un necessary battery usage, as there's no need for screen to refresh at 120 as there's just text on screen.

Please lock the refresh rate to 60 at AOD and change & lock to 120 when the screen in lockscreen and using.

Reactions: jefffrom

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Hi 5g is not working Western I was on miui 5g icon was the and faster speeds but now only 4g. Is there a song somewhere I need to change.

Change prefer network to NR only.

Drawback is if you get no 5G signal, you get completely no signal at all. No LTE, no 4G, no 3G, no phone calls, no sms, no mms, until you turn it back.

You may even get no phone calls if you number carrier does not support VoNR yet.

Green27

Jan 3, 2017
Updating the ROM and Magisk: I flashed a modified boot image (posted by someone in this thread) to make magisk work, if I update will it break root/magisk? And if yes, how do I make it work again?

Top Liked Posts