• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [WEEKLY]

Search This thread

ajsmsg78

Dec 6, 2008
Selden, NY
Huawei MediaPad X2
Huawei Mate 9
Updating the ROM and Magisk: I flashed a modified boot image (posted by someone in this thread) to make magisk work, if I update will it break root/magisk? And if yes, how do I make it work again?
After you update the ROM and it asks you to restart don't restart yet. Then open up Magisk Manager and hit install then choose Install to Inactive Slot (After OTA). After it finishes then reboot and you'll be updated and still have root.

Aug 29, 2017
After you update the ROM and it asks you to restart don't restart yet. Then open up Magisk Manager and hit install then choose Install to Inactive Slot (After OTA). After it finishes then reboot and you'll be updated and still have root.

Following your steps something strange happened to me, I installed the update (which by the way took about 45 min updating), When I finished updating I tried to open magisk and it didn't let me, it asked me to install magisk again. When I install it, It does not let me move anything or the option to install to inactive slot appears, already disappointed that I could not put it back in magisk, restart so that the update will finish installing and when I start the cell phone, I still have root access without moving anything, is that normal?

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
You can use twrp no problem
Thank u..

Have flashed the rom and realised after each powercycle of the device, it seems like both sim will automatically be enabled despite me setting sim2 to be disabled before powering off and power on again, is that the way it meant to be or is it a bug?

Very smooth and snappy rom! way better than MIUI which is a pain in the arse to use!

Last edited:

zeyaan

Jun 11, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6
Preliminary findings. 6/16 build has even better scores on Antutu than previous versions and stock.
DRM: L1
Security Patch: 5 June 2021
Screenshot_20210616-122704.png
Screenshot_20210616-123042.png
Screenshot_20210616-123125.png

Reactions: Luis Alfonso 93

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
Anyone found the phone waking up in the pocket as i enabled double tap to wake?

When phone is lying flat, i covered the front proximity sensor, tried double tapping phone screen didnt wake up. Once i simulate the phone is in pocket in vertical position, phone screen wakes up after double tap

I came from global rom

Last edited:

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Still no 5g I tried it. On miui 5g working everywhere

See if there's SA/NSA 5G option, that is also 5G.

I don't have this phone, so can't help much.

You can try going back to MIUI and see if 5G is still working. Backup your stuff if you decide to try MIUI agian.

If after going back to MIUI and 5G became available again, report to ArrowOS developer.

If after going back to MIUI but 5G does not work, maybe your ISP stop 5G for your number or cell site has some changes.

NSA: non-standalone 5G, meaning it will jump back to 4G if the signal is not good.
SA: standalone 5G, meaning just using 5G.

Top Liked Posts