• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [WEEKLY]

Search This thread

Rajdeep C

Apr 14, 2013
Hello. Anyone using this ROM mind to check "Developer's Option > Bluetooth Audio Codec" if ArrowOS have aptX TWS+ as option?

Or upload a screenshot of that setting if you don't mind. Thanks!
Screenshot_20210617-015134.png

Reactions: qrntn2020

Azraltice

Jun 17, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi, After updating Arrow, I repached magisk using boot.img like I do after every update. But now I'm stuck in an endless charging screen, i see the boot logo of arrow but nothing load. Any suggestions ?

I also try to reflash boot and venor_boot but nothing changed...

oezank

Apr 27, 2015
Xiaomi Mi A2
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi, After updating Arrow, I repached magisk using boot.img like I do after every update. But now I'm stuck in an endless charging screen, i see the boot logo of arrow but nothing load. Any suggestions ?

I also try to reflash boot and venor_boot but nothing changed...
i always flash magisk via twrp without flashing twrp itself, onpy boot twrp, install magisk, reboot.
for ur case, idk the solution, hope u find it soon

ajsmsg78

Dec 6, 2008
Selden, NY
Huawei MediaPad X2
Huawei Mate 9
Hey would you mind confirming how to use the config file and install which version of the gcam. I habe gCam but it takes 1 sec or 2 while I switch macro to main to zoom. Do you face the same?
Yeah it takes about a second to switch between lenses but I never used any custom configs for it, I just install it, set it up to my liking and everything just works.

4Style

Feb 15, 2014
AC
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
Xiaomi Poco F3
There's slight flickering when the whole screen is gray... Is it happening to anyone else?

Edit: Fixed by keeping the refresh rate to 120hz constant
Good to hear that I am not the only one with this problem.
I notice the flickering especially on the bottom and top of the screen.
Indeed it can be fixed by switching to 60hz or 120hz only, but it would be nice if the flickering would not appear at all.

Top Liked Posts