• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [WEEKLY]

Search This thread

bukojoe

Dec 18, 2015
When using the loudspeaker on Messenger and Telegram, the person on the other line can hear their voice and its even louder than my own. Also, tried using bluetooth speakers (not earphones) and output works but the mic on the phone seems to be disabled during this mode so i cannot be heard on the other line.

bleibeidl

May 27, 2021
Updating the ROM and Magisk: I flashed a modified boot image (posted by someone in this thread) to make magisk work, if I update will it break root/magisk? And if yes, how do I make it work again?
Extract 'payload.bin' from the zip file using something like this:

Then transfer boot.bin to your phone and patch it using Magisk Manager.
Transfer the patched bin back to your PC and flash it via `fastboot flash boot_ab $PATH_TO_NEW_BOOTBIN`

Paulvooron

Oct 13, 2016
Perfect rom. The best so far. I only have one problem, I feel like the screen is too dull. It needs more saturation. I hope we can get color scheme option in the display settings.

Reactions: sheikh55

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
after using the rom for 2 days, i am really pleased with the performance.

previously, i did have some issues with proximity sensors where the phone screen will wake up when in pocket, but i tested on the 18th June build, it seems like is resolved.

thumbs up to the devs!

sheikh55

Nov 4, 2016
One more thing data on my primary sim card which is in slot 1 always shows cross no matter i am connected with net or not and i mostly used data from my secondary sim card but whenever i switch from sim 2 to sim 1 it never connects at first try i need to do on and off or put it on airplane mode to connect from sim 1.

Last edited:

Nkrow

Oct 22, 2017
Spain
Just wrote here to say that I came back to Arrow as my daily use ROM. By far, my preffer AOSP ROM, its smooth and it goes sooo well. Thanks for the work devs!

Last edited:

VijayaBaskar

Jul 5, 2015
Chennai
Xiaomi Poco F3
Does the Arrow OS OTA contains the latest firmware weekly china build/global?
Currently I am on GAPPS 18/06 build came from base of latest Miui 12.5 Indian version
I hear many comments that proximity sensor works better in calls with latest firmware.
This is china weekly branch of 18/06 (https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/alioth/weekly/21.6.16/) whether it can be be flashed over this custom ROM with ARROW OS recovery itself or twrp needed or via adb/fastboot?
I am using Indian Model whether it will be any issue?

Top Liked Posts