• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [WEEKLY]

Search This thread

zielkarz

Mar 1, 2020
Guys, I've got a weird bug (not necessarily related to the ROM) - every call number is listed as unknown, including mine in the Settings. Numbers are displaying completely normal when using SMS, it’s only a problem when someone is calling me. I'm using vanilla version with microG installed.
Update: completely new installation didn’t change anything. Still, every call is listed as "Unknown number". What's more, when I decline the call, the caller gets my voicemail - as if I was talking with somebody.

EDIT: Found a problem - my carrier has a problem with VoLTE on. Everything works with VoLTE set to off.

Last edited:
Hello. Sorry for noob questions. I have two days left to unlock bootloader and install ArrowOS.

1. "adb devices", does not detect my Poco F3 in fastboot (detects it if phone is on). Although it shows up in, "fastboot devices" - the unlock tool is also able to detect the phone. Is it just because my bootloader is still locked? //just want to be prepared

2. Right now I'm on Global 12.0.3, do I need to update to 12.5.0.1 before installing ArrowOS, or it does not matter?

Thanks!

Edit*
Answered, Thanks!

Last edited:

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
Hello. Sorry for noob questions. I have two days left to unlock bootloader and install ArrowOS.

1. "adb devices", does not detect my Poco F3 in fastboot (detects it if phone is on). Although it shows up in, "fastboot devices" - the unlock tool is also able to detect the phone. Is it just because my bootloader is still locked? //just want to be prepared

2. Right now I'm on Global 12.0.3, do I need to update to 12.5.0.1 before installing ArrowOS, or it does not matter?

Thanks!
1. Adb devices only works when u are in the firmware of the phone. If your phone is in fastboot mode u need to use the fastboot device ommand. Once the unlock tool can detect your phone u just have to click on unlock
2. Not necessary. Just flash it to ArrowOS

Reactions: qrntn2020

Suhaas

Dec 10, 2012
Bengaluru
Xiaomi Poco F3

Thanks!
1. adb is different and fastboot is different. so ofcourse adb devices wont get detected in fastboot mode. they are two different modes . adb devices command is used to show up devices connected in adb mode. fastboot devices command is for fastboot mode devices.
2. update it

Reactions: qrntn2020

sycomantis

Jun 13, 2014
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Does the ROM have an EQ for the Speaker or some kind of audio enhancements? MIUI without Atmos sound way worse and I've heard that AOSP Roms do not have Atmos yet. Atmos on this phone actually helps unlike other phones , like the s10 for example, which did not really benefit from this feature.

sheikh55

Nov 4, 2016
Does the ROM have an EQ for the Speaker or some kind of audio enhancements? MIUI without Atmos sound way worse and I've heard that AOSP Roms do not have Atmos yet. Atmos on this phone actually helps unlike other phones , like the s10 for example, which did not really benefit from this feature.
No it doesn't have any sound enhancement you have to flash magisk then dolby atoms

zeyaan

Jun 11, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6
Check a couple of pages back we have Dolby Atmos Magisk module shared. It works flawlessly and sound enhancement is really well!

iron maiden

Feb 9, 2011
hello would it be possible that you leave the boot img to patch from magisk? Do you have to extract it from payload.bin or do you allow it to install using adb sideload magisk.zip?

Top Liked Posts