• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [WEEKLY]

Search This thread

icemasta31

Jan 12, 2011
When phone is asleep with 5ghz wifi on, randomly restarts. Try change your router settings to 2,4ghz or turn your wifi off when you are not using your phone. It did the trick for me. Hopefully gets fixed in next update 🙏
Thanks for the suggestion. I am on mobile data 100% of the time. I'll wait for the next update and report back.

Oddly enough I've been noticing issue battery drain on the high side. Some nights 4% over 8 hours, others 9%. Phone goes into deep sleep for the whole duration too.

Apr 25, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Thanks for the suggestion. I am on mobile data 100% of the time. I'll wait for the next update and report back.

Oddly enough I've been noticing issue battery drain on the high side. Some nights 4% over 8 hours, others 9%. Phone goes into deep sleep for the whole duration too.
Try turn off wifi scanning, automatic turn on wifi and notify for public networks 🤷

Reactions: icemasta31

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12

Same observation here. Not sure what happen but i just live with it for now as this is my favourite rom

Last edited:

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016
For me the Main Problem is the max brightness in sunlight the Display is way darker then MIUI :(
hmm I don't see that difference on mine June18 build and the build before that June 6th still looks the same while on stock I chose saturated display always made the colors stand out on on this rom I run boosted colors looks the same strange I don't have all the problems like battery drain and reboots hmmm...runs flawless for me .

r3sp

Dec 6, 2010
hmm I don't see that difference on mine June18 build and the build before that June 6th still looks the same while on stock I chose saturated display always made the colors stand out on on this rom I run boosted colors looks the same strange I don't have all the problems like battery drain and reboots hmmm...runs flawless for me .
and in bright sunlight it doesnt go that max like on miui, in miui it boosted the display like a sunlight burst mode. today I make this experience again that the display was not bright enough in summer bright sunlight. In Miui i can wear a sunglass and can also read the display on the costome roms its sadly not possible in the moment how it looks

Last edited:

4Style

Feb 15, 2014
AC
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
Xiaomi Poco F3
Been using the rom for sometime, its very nice but why is so many gbs of ram used? 4gb ram used on idle (3gb physical + 1gb swap)
It doesn't make sense to not use the ram that your phone has, because the power is consumed anyways.
So modern os use the ram for caching etc. and if the phone or some application really needs it, it will free your memory automatically.

Don't worry too much about high ram usage as long as your phone doesn't start lagging.

Hello. I'm back for another question. I'm about to unlock my bootloader and install ArrowOS. Just have some clarification for rooting as well.

Steps im bout to do:
1. download TWRP and magisk.apk
2. boot into TWRP using fastboot
3. flash magisk.apk using TWRP
4. done(?)

I want to retain arrow recovery... I'm kinda new to this so just want to confirm. Thanks!

Successfully installed ArrowOS and rooted my Poco F3. I definitely like this stock android than MIUI. I am going to try and compare it for now. Thank you for this rom!

Last edited:

sheikh55

Nov 4, 2016
Hello. I'm back for another question. I'm about to unlock my bootloader and install ArrowOS. Just have some clarification for rooting as well.

Steps im bout to do:
1. download TWRP and magisk.apk
2. boot into TWRP using fastboot
3. flash magisk.apk using TWRP
4. done(?)

I want to retain arrow recovery... I'm kinda new to this so just want to confirm. Thanks!
Just rename magisk.apk to magisk.zip before entering into twrp.

Reactions: qrntn2020

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016
and in bright sunlight it doesnt go that max like on miui, in miui it boosted the display like a sunlight burst mode. today I make this experience again that the display was not bright enough in summer bright sunlight. In Miui i can wear a sunglass and can also read the display on the costome roms its sadly not possible in the moment how it looks
Are you on Auto Brightness ? Just heads up I never use it I adjust manually

Top Liked Posts