• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [WEEKLY]

Search This thread

thomas.dh

Oct 13, 2013
Well I said exactly why I feel otherwise in the first sentence of my post, usually MIUI is laggier and AOSP is snappier but on the Poco F3 in my current experience MIUI was extremely smooth but with quirks and a skin I didn't like and AOSP roms are my preferred interface and they usually have better battery life as well but even though usually they are snappier and smoother since they don't run a heavier skin like MIUI, this time around with the two AOSP roms I've tried they have a lot of weird hitching while scrolling and it's really diminishing the amazing experience of a 120hz screen. It's the only reason I'm wanting to go back to MIUI, that and the few features that are missing that I mentioned I suppose. I was wondering if anyone else was having this weird experience as well cause I would obviously prefer to keep using AOSP roms if they were as smooth as on my previous phones.
I completely agree with you! It is not just ArrowOS, it also happens on other AOSP ROMs as you said. I am aware the developers are doing a great job, and therefore this is by no means meant as a criticism or whatsoever. I am just curious why this is the case!

Reactions: 4Style

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016
I completely agree with you! It is not just ArrowOS, it also happens on other AOSP ROMs as you said. I am aware the developers are doing a great job, and therefore this is by no means meant as a criticism or whatsoever. I am just curious why this is the case!
I run mine at 60hz and it runs as smooth as butter yesterday cause i was board went back to stock global and realized how much it sucked fresh install of the latest Arrow and it's so much faster you can really feel it in the gester navigation I will never go to a mui bloated based rom Arrow is my hero!!!

sirnonox

May 17, 2015
Hello

Does anyone also have no sound when receiving call (when screen was off) and the other is hearing himself in echo ?
Then if I hang off and call back it is ok but this problem happens evreytime :(.

Weird behaviour.

Thanks
Regards

tzeus

Jun 20, 2010
OnePlus 3T
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Is there anything I can do to improve wifi signal? I am pretty dissapointed in this area of the phone, my POCO F1 gets much better signal in the same room. I tried both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz and both bands show the same signal strength which is odd, 2.4 should have been better(coverage wise)...Could future kernels improve this?

tzeus

Jun 20, 2010
OnePlus 3T
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Could a mod delete this useless message?
Is there anything I can do to improve wifi signal? I am pretty dissapointed in this area of the phone, my POCO F1 gets much better signal in the same room. I tried both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz and both bands show the same signal strength which is odd, 2.4 should have been better(coverage wise)...Could future kernels improve this?

PC Restarted, I was not aware the message was already posted.

Last edited:

palaych

Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2017
Tula
Update 2021-07-24
Device changelog:
  • - parts: Add High Touch Polling Rate support
  • - Update blobs to V12.5.2.0.RKHMIXM
  • - Update config DisplayCutout to MIUI V12.5.2.0
  • - Update QDCM calibration configs to MIUI V12.5.2.0 and switch smart_MC1 by default mode
  • - Update WCNSS config to MIUI V12.5.2.0
  • - Remove SmartCharging
  • - Add missed audio props
  • - overlay: Return COLOR_MODE_SATURATED
  • - Remove unused jars and libs
  • - Kernel: Update display panel configuration to MIUI V12.5.2.0
  • - Kernel: fixes for freq table
  • - Misc fixes and upstream changes.

ROM changelog: https://arrowos.net/changelog.php

Installation instruction: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...os-11-0-official-weekly.4279481/post-85045261

Download: https://arrowos.net/download/alioth

r3sp

Dec 6, 2010
Screenshot_20210724-232849.png

Nice :) latest Version

Top Liked Posts