• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [WEEKLY]

Search This thread

wasthewad

Nov 22, 2016
OnePlus 5T
Xiaomi Poco F3
I'm on the 14 septembre build and have multiple problems with double sim behavior. Every time I restart the phone the second sim card is activated again even though I deactivated it. Sometimes the first Sim disconnects even though the second one is deactivated. Volte worked only when I physically removed the second sim.

Jul 15, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F3
@palaych first of all thank you for all your hard work and also thank you to all arrow os team members.

I wanted to report a bug that I've noticed lately, probably after the latest update. The phone randomly reboots, what I've noticed is that the power button stops responding (screen does respond to touches) and then the phone reboots. Please see if this can be fixed.

Open question for everyone - An issue that I'm facing is with gcam ports not being able to record video. Any idea what could be the problem?

Jul 15, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F3
Error message attached. Have tried multiple versions/config files. All 3 cameras work with out issues when taking a picture but video fails. Video is working on the default (stock) camera. Also works on camera zoom fx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210921-145414.png
    Screenshot_20210921-145414.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 83

litetaker

Dec 2, 2011
London
Google Pixel 2
Hey I love this ROM but surprisingly I'm noticing idle battery drain increasing over time. I flashed Sept 14 version a few days ago. The first few days, battery drain over night seemed very good at less than 1% or at most 1%. But then a day or two later the drain was about 2% overnight. And then yesterday and day before it was about 5% overnight, I believe. Why is this happening?

I checked in GSam Battery monitor app and nothing seems to be acting weird or draining battery excessively.

How do I make sure my phone's battery life is good and I don't have strange idle battery drain?

grayme

Oct 3, 2006
Hertfordshire
Jul 15, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F3
Anyone having problems with slow wake up?
the phone starts rining,but by the time i see the button to pick up at least 5 seconds are getting past...
latest update, latest EU firmware...
This isn't a new problem. Had the same problem with miui and still having the same issue with arrow os. I'm guessing it has something to do with the firmware.

@palaych should we start using the latest firmware 12.5.4?

Top Liked Posts