[ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS [OFFICIAL] [curtana] [excalibur] [gram] [joyuese] [Miatoll]

yko216

Nov 23, 2016
Very stable ROM.
I have been using it for 2 months while updating.
I had some problems, so I went back to MIUI and set it up again.
But that didn't improve.
-Bluetooth HD audio and codecs.
-Android Auto icon is not displayed.
-AliExpress item description is not displayed.
I will remain a little more in the hope that it will be improved.
>-Bluetooth HD audio and codecs.
Of the two AAC compatible devices, one was recognized.
It seems to be a problem of compatibility with the equipment.
>-Android Auto icon is not displayed.
Is Pixel Camouflage a safety net measure?

yko216

Nov 23, 2016
How to install on poco m2 pro?
I'm a redminote 9 pro, but probably the same.
I flashed this way, but I'm not sure if it's correct.

Download rom to storage.
Cancel the password with miui.
reboot bootloader and flash orangefox from PC.
Start orangefox from PC with "fast boot boot xxx.img".
Flush the rom and format the data.
Reboot system.

Please let me know if make a mistake.

yko216

Nov 23, 2016
In Japanese sns, it is said that builds after February will be reboot during fast charging of CURTANA.
My JOYEUSE does not reboot, but charging may stop, so there seems to be a problem with charging.

aditya_g8

Aug 16, 2007
San Diego
Hello there, have a dumb question. ArrowOS change log specifies we can now flash an R kernel..
But I am a newbie with android modding. Can you please tell me if it is just referencing to Android 11 kernels, or does it stand for something else as well. I’ve been trying to search with no luck...

yko216

Nov 23, 2016
The charging problem has been resolved.
Thank you, maintainer!

Am I the only one who doesn't see the item description on the aliexpress app? There is no problem with other devices.

michaelcrex

Feb 13, 2021
It seems to be the best ROM (v11.0 20210213) for joyuese of many that I've tested until now.

1. Fingerprint sensor works.

2. Preinstaled Xiaomi Camera works out of the box, all lens (it crashed a few times when asked for permissions, but after that works without problems).

3. NFC works.

4. Bluetooth codecs: SBC, APTX, APTX HD, ACC work. Tested with QCC3020 based BT5.0 headset and CSR8675 based BT4.2 amplifier.

5. All sensors work.

6. The status bar has right height. In portrait mode it ends at the bottom edge of the camera punch hole. In landscape mode it has minimal height required by clock and icons. Many other ROMs have a huge status bar,
especially inadequate for the Display size setting set to small.

Many other obvious things work like a charm. I listed only these I have problem with other ROMs.

Thank you very much!

The one thing i really miss is answering calls using volume button. It was in LineageOS since I can remember and it's available also in some other ROMs (Havoc OS). Please expose this option if you can.

I found one bug in the Settings->Display->Colors There are no any options exposed.

yko216

Nov 23, 2016
Build feb 17th from 13th fails ota.
Since it does not progress from the boot animation, I restart with recovery and returned to 13th.
recommend clean install?

aditya_g8

Aug 16, 2007
San Diego
Hi I am stuck in a bootloop after flashing feb 19 and the latest feb 22 gapps version on GRAM, even tried the vanilla version from feb 19, with no luck.
First time flashing this device.
I just unlocked my device, and updated to the latest miui update. The dumb part is I forgot the update version number, but it was released in feb 2021.

steps I took:
1) Unlock bootloader
2) flash orange fox recovery (R11.01)
3) copy the installer to internal_storage via mtp
4) clean dalvik/art cache, cache & data
5) reboot into recovery again
6) had to format internal_storage as it was encrypted , the recovery couldn’t see the files
6) copied the zip which I downloaded from arrowos website
7) flash the rom

but I was stuck in a bootloop again, can anyone help/recommend how to flash this rom. Seems something noobish I might be missing out here

yko216

Nov 23, 2016
Hi I am stuck in a bootloop after flashing feb 19 and the latest feb 22 gapps version on GRAM, even tried the vanilla version from feb 19, with no luck.
First time flashing this device.
I just unlocked my device, and updated to the latest miui update. The dumb part is I forgot the update version number, but it was released in feb 2021.

steps I took:
1) Unlock bootloader
2) flash orange fox recovery (R11.01)
3) copy the installer to internal_storage via mtp
4) clean dalvik/art cache, cache & data
5) reboot into recovery again
6) had to format internal_storage as it was encrypted , the recovery couldn’t see the files
6) copied the zip which I downloaded from arrowos website
7) flash the rom

but I was stuck in a bootloop again, can anyone help/recommend how to flash this rom. Seems something noobish I might be missing out here
Finally format DATA again?

yko216

Nov 23, 2016
I will tried that, but didn't seem to work. Will do the steps again and get back
As I wrote before, my method is.
1 Download rom to storage on miui.
2 Cancel the password with miui.
3 reboot bootloader and flash orangefox from PC.
4 Start orangefox from PC with "fast boot boot xxx.img".
5 Flush the rom and format the data.
6 Reboot system.

I'm not sure if it fits this device.
At "whyred", I heard that if you want to format the encrypted storage, start recovery from your PC.
My "joyeuse" does that.

lilimhaze

Mar 14, 2019
At curtana 0222gapps, still have charging issue.
Even through XiaomiParts-FastCharge is Off and stock charger(12V1.67A/10V2A/9V2.23A/5V3A), rebooting when heavy load on CPU.
Curtana is limited on 9V2A(18W), but AMPARE app shows USB max-current is 2100mA.
12V1.5A/9V2A/5V3A Charger is NG, 5V2.4A(NonQC) Charger is Safe.
Maybe irregular Current requested.

Last edited: