[ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS [OFFICIAL] [curtana] [excalibur] [gram] [joyuese] [Miatoll]

Search This thread

yko216

Previously, charging did not stop unless the lock screen was maintained during quick charging.
After 0323 build?, charging will stop even if the screen is turned off during quick charging.
at joyeuse.
This problem seems to have been resolved with 0329build.
I just flashed 0330build. I will report if anything happens.
Does anyone know how to display the Aliexpress product description correctly on this ROM?

dinoCRO

Aug 25, 2012
Anyone tested latest build for charging issues? I have 0330 build and the phone turned off last night while charging, Curtana

yko216

Anyone tested latest build for charging issues? I have 0330 build and the phone turned off last night while charging, Curtana
0402 build flashed.

The problem of fast charging has been reported in many miatoll android 11 roms from around January.
Curtana restarts so it's easy to understand, but the effects of joyeuse and gram are limited and you won't notice it in normal use.

I'm a joyeuse so it doesn't affect me, but I'll need more discussion to solve Curtana's problem.

Jul 26, 2019
I installed the Arrow OS official build 2/4/21 on 'gram'. This is the best rom among all custom roms for this device on xda. So, hats off to the developer. I have root access too.

But I have a 'to improve' list-
1. Display has 6500k white point. This is real bad for my eyes since I generally use oled phones which have much warmer tone. The colour adjustments aren't working at all both using the os xiaomi specific settings and franko kernel manager. Request to please set the colours as it were in 'standard' setting of contrast in miui

2. Sound volume is half what MIUI had.

3. Auto brightness should change slowly and screen should be kept bright when shooting using stock camera app when in dark; it's a oneui feature.

Update 5/4/21
Safetynet is tripped @SonalSingh18

Last edited:

dinoCRO

Aug 25, 2012
Has anyone tried flashing OTA instead of clean flash? Does it work?
EDIT: Regarding charging issues, I turned off ambient display and it seems to solve the turning off issue

yko216

Has anyone tried flashing OTA instead of clean flash? Does it work?
EDIT: Regarding charging issues, I turned off ambient display and it seems to solve the turning off issue
Recovery uses orangefox.
Several times in the past, it has stopped booting due to a build problem, overwriting the previous build from recovery.
I leave the previous build on my device. Because it may disappear from the server.

dinoCRO

Aug 25, 2012
Phone turned off again overnight, build 0410. It wasn't on charger. I almost overslept for work. This is a major problem. Anyone knows what is causing this?

Last edited:

pixel0

Oct 12, 2016
Phone turned off again overnight, build 0410. It wasn't on charger. I almost overslept for work. This is a major problem. Anyone knows what is causing this?
hv u enabled always on time on lockscreen?. i got random reboots too when had it..

yko216

I heard that restarting curtana can be improved by flashing the AGNi Kernel.
However, we do not recommend flashing to miatoll devices other than curtana.
Because, when I flashed to my joyeuse, it stopped charging at 19w and above.

Then I flashed 0421Build.
50% --Slow charging --0.5w --26 minutes to complete.
It is a mysterious display.

yko216

I heard that restarting curtana can be improved by flashing the AGNi Kernel.
However, we do not recommend flashing to miatoll devices other than curtana.
Because, when I flashed to my joyeuse, it stopped charging at 19w and above.

Then I flashed 0421Build.
50% --Slow charging --0.5w --26 minutes to complete.
It is a mysterious display.

>It stopped charging at 19w and above.

It does not rise above 19w.

Rextyler007

Apr 22, 2021
Rom is good but while verifying number for UPI, the app moved to other app, as SMS sent to verify number, it moves to other screen only showing message about SMS charges, because of that UPI is not getting verified, update the rom so the SMS message shows up on same sceen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OTA worked flawlessly. Just flashed 0410 build. Rom is really good and it's great that it's constantly updated.
    logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
    ArrowOS is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

• WHAT WORKS?
    • Almost everything

• WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • WiFI Display
    Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS
    Click here to Download
    Tip: Select Xiaomi -> miatoll,choose Arrow version, choose build type: "GAPPS" or "VANILLA" to download.
    Read our blog article/post about:
    * GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    * Checking build integrity

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_xiaomi_sm6250.git

XDA:DevDB Information
    ArrowOS, ROM for the POCO M2 Pro

Contributors
    SonalSingh18, ganesh varma, kubersharma, palaych

ROM OS Version: Android 11.0.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.xxx
    Based On: AOSP,CAF

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 11.0.0
    Stable Release Date: 2020-10-22

Created 2020-11-11
    Last Updated 2020-11-11
    Hello all,
    I'm trying to install this rom on my joyouse device, but I'm having some trouble.
    At the moment I've installed twrp twrp-3.4.0-14-curtana-unified-mauronofrio.
    After that I reboot in recovery mode, but I get the following error:

Code:
    E1001: Failed to update system image.error: 1001
    Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
    I:Install took 2 second(s).
    Error installing zip file '/external_sd/Rom/Arrow-v11.0-miatoll-OFFICIAL-20201227-VANILLA.zip'

You can find the full log error here

Do I miss something? where is my problem?

thanks for the help
    I used orangefox recoveey.
    It seems that twrp cannot flash at the moment.
    I'm also curious about how others are doing.
    Hello. I have an issue with my miatoll. the sound in bluetooth headphones is too quiet even at maximum volume. could you fix it
    Sorry for always a personal app issue.

When I open a specific app, minecraft, with the update on March 9, the screen is grayed out and the screen is locked.
    When I unlock it, the same thing is repeated and I get a message that the system UI is not responding.
    Is there a problem with the process when opening the horizontal screen app?
    I reverted to the March 7th build.
    3/11 build fixed ui crashing on landscape mode(it was a universal bug for arrow roms), also fixed fast charging issue where it stopped charging while using phone
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone