[ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS POCO F1 [OFFICIAL]

asanidar

Dec 21, 2013
Really like this rom, super smooth and stable. I found 2 issues however:

- When browsing the web, sometimes the color scheme changes and colors become very distorted (black becomes cyan). It seems to happen when certain pictures are in view, when I scroll further the colors return to normal.
- Google Camera keeps crashing, flashing ANXCamera (MIUI Camera) results in the phone not booting past the splash screen. AOSP camera works fine but has limited features.

Anyone else experience these issues?
I believe this is Google chrome issue, nothing to do with the rom.
If you still need help with it, check out

palaych

Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2017
Tula
Update 2021-01-14

!!!WARNING!!!
REQUEST ONLY CLEAN FLASH

Device Changelog:
  • - Switch FBE and drop FDE (enable force encryption)
  • - Update display, graphics, wfd and media blobs to R
  • - Update display/audio/media hals to CAF sdm710 R tag
  • - Fixed WFD
  • - Fixed "Ok, Google" with screen off
  • - Switch to aidl Light HAL and update values
  • - Fixed color display problems in some apps
  • - Many fixes and upstream changes.

Source Changelog: https://arrowos.net/changelog.php

Note:
  • - Don`t flash on previous build dirty, will bootloop and drop data.
  • - Use last official twrp or another with support FBE

Download: https://downloads.arrowos.net/beryllium

Last edited:

Whiskeym

Jan 13, 2015
Sorry, I might be lame as hell but what's the difference between fde and fbe? I mean I know what they stand for but how does it make a difference to me?

Scodera

Jul 9, 2014
hello, the new rome does not start for me. always goes to twrp ... twrp is 3.5 so the newest. I did clean flash. an older version, from ArrowOS, December 28th. OR THE FIRST OF January 2021, runs perfectly ... what do I have to do?

Reactions: b4btn

b4btn

Apr 25, 2018
hello, the new rome does not start for me. always goes to twrp ... twrp is 3.5 so the newest. I did clean flash. an older version, from ArrowOS, December 28th. OR THE FIRST OF January 2021, runs perfectly ... what do I have to do?
I did clean flash the Gapps build but got into bootloop. Flashed using official TWRP 3.5. Vanilla build works though.

Reactions: Scodera

palaych

Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2017
Tula
Try make format data -> yes, after flash new build

Reactions: b4btn

hexisg

Feb 5, 2015
Official TWRP 3.5.0 does not decrypt internal data after install.Meaning TWRP asks for password to acces intenal data.Sd card works fine.
Update : tried the password used before clean flash and it decrypted internal data like it should.Nice.

Last edited:

robertaalves

Sep 2, 2020
Hi, I saw that there was a graphics driver update, what is the driver used in the new update? can someone answer me this question please? because I don't have time to update yet