• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS POCO F1 [WEEKLY] [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

JD. A

Sep 9, 2013
Been using ArrowOS for a while now and it's working fine. The only problem I have is that sometimes gcam gets stuck on processing. Anyone know of any solution?

TheTAMAS

Mar 6, 2014
is it possible to add Screen Density/Resolution apart from the existing options Small - Default - Large - Larger?

Smaller - Smallest - Tiny options are missing.
Also, please suggest how to enable Chat Heads in FB Messenger as the option is Missing in the chat 3-dot menu options?

Sujay95

Oct 23, 2013
Bangalore
CrDroid with latest update has it solved.
Pixel experience somewhat also has it solved with the latest (95 percent of times)

luizzeross

Feb 24, 2011
I tried installing this ROM but I always get stuck at boot animation logo (ArrowOS splash logo). What I did:
  1. Formatted all the data using TWRP;
  2. Installed firmware fw_beryllium_miui_POCOF1Global_V12.0.3.0.QEJMIXM;
  3. Installed latest ArrowOS 11 zip;
  4. Wiped cache/dalvik;
  5. Rebooted.
What am I missing here? Seems like everyone is able to install this ROM just fine, but my phone won't finish the first boot at all. BTW, my TWRP version is 3.5.2_10. Almost every ROM works fine, but ArrowOS just won't boot at all. I left the phone booting for about 45 minutes, when I got back, it was still at the boot animation.

Retrial

Recognized Contributor
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Xiaomi Poco F1
I tried installing this ROM but I always get stuck at boot animation logo (ArrowOS splash logo). What I did:
  1. Formatted all the data using TWRP;
  2. Installed firmware fw_beryllium_miui_POCOF1Global_V12.0.3.0.QEJMIXM;
  3. Installed latest ArrowOS 11 zip;
  4. Wiped cache/dalvik;
  5. Rebooted.
What am I missing here? Seems like everyone is able to install this ROM just fine, but my phone won't finish the first boot at all. BTW, my TWRP version is 3.5.2_10. Almost every ROM works fine, but ArrowOS just won't boot at all. I left the phone booting for about 45 minutes, when I got back, it was still at the boot animation.
Follow the clean installation guide at my POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides. Make sure, beside all the wipes, you format data by typing "yes" not just wipe.

Retrial

Recognized Contributor
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Xiaomi Poco F1
Didn't try with MIUIFlashTool yet. Before trying ArrowOS, it was running Pixel Dust. It still works if I flash it. I'll try using a different recovery, Orange Fox.
Well....Pixel Dust is the problem. Don't try random ROMs from everywhere.
I will suggest you to flash Official MIUI with MiFlashTool and then flash ArrowOS.

Reactions: luizzeross

luizzeross

Feb 24, 2011
Well....Pixel Dust is the problem. Don't try random ROMs from everywhere.
I will suggest you to flash Official MIUI with MiFlashTool and then flash ArrowOS.
Already done. Flashed official Miui with MiFlashTool, booted OK!. Then I flashed TWRP recovery, booted it, erased data,cache,dalvik,system and vendor, flashed the firmware, then flashed ArrowOS. Still the same. This phone must be cursed.

Retrial

Recognized Contributor
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Xiaomi Poco F1
Already done. Flashed official Miui with MiFlashTool, booted OK!. Then I flashed TWRP recovery, booted it, erased data,cache,dalvik,system and vendor, flashed the firmware, then flashed ArrowOS. Still the same. This phone must be cursed.
Dont flash firmware since you are already in the latest.
Do these steps:
  • Flash Official MIUI ROM with MiFlashTool again.
  • Flash latest Official TWRP Recovery.
  • Reboot to TWRP Recovery and select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe.
  • Flash the ROM.
  • Then go back and select Wipe > Format Data > type yes [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
  • Reboot to system.

Reactions: luizzeross

luizzeross

Feb 24, 2011
Dont flash firmware since you are already in the latest.
Do these steps:
  • Flash Official MIUI ROM with MiFlashTool again.
  • Flash latest Official TWRP Recovery.
  • Reboot to TWRP Recovery and select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Data, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe.
  • Flash the ROM.
  • Then go back and select Wipe > Format Data > type yes [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
  • Reboot to system.
Finally! I think it was the firmware thing. Thanks a lot for your help! I tried using MIUI but I can't stand factory ROMs, especially MIUI, because it's full of things and notifications of everything, everywhere. I've been using custom ROMs since my first phone 10 years ago. I'll get the kernel recommendation from your guide too.

arrowos.jpg

Top Liked Posts